Bugcatching

twitter.com/pozpigs

Why do faggots do this shit? Are there any practical reasons? What does it mean?

I read what josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/ had to say about the phenomenon, but I still can't believe people go this far into self-destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicomunch.com/publ/basic_info_about_bdsm/bdsm_101_subspace_aftercare_and_sub_drop_and_sometimes_top_drop/1-1-0-23
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Natural selection

exposing your immune system to crap induces a sort of weird high that mimics sexual excitement, also the memories of what you're doing when it happens are more strongly imprinted.

t. I've experimented

Is it like subspace, where you get a strong rush after you totally lose control in a BDSM scenario?

chicomunch.com/publ/basic_info_about_bdsm/bdsm_101_subspace_aftercare_and_sub_drop_and_sometimes_top_drop/1-1-0-23

t. I experimented with above

Swallow the Blue Pill

PrEP the bull.

>take it once a day to stay HIV negative

Or I could just not fuck guys in the ass.

Viruses are living creatures and they are driven by the desire to reproduce.

not sure, maybe.. you're heart starts racing and everything becomes unreal, and images linger in your head for days whether you like it or not.

I was experimenting with scat btw, not HIV.

>I was experimenting with scat

What the fuck?

That's exactly what happened to me dude, when I was whipped on a hobby horse. The surreal nature of the experience in that dungeon made me remember exactly what was happening inside it, it was like I was in a primordial forest or something when my head changed:

- Woman tied up in rope and suspended from the ceiling of a steel cage
- Woman shackled to a bed, screaming as a man shoved a big vibrator on her vagina
- Man asking two women dressed as maids to get their toys
- Man getting viciously sodomized by a woman in a strap-on on a hobby horse

A whip lady on the couch I sat on told me it was subspace when I asked wtf was going on

I was so dazed when I got up again I fell down in front of a naked old man celebrating his birthday with a naked hairy woman on his right and a naked young man in cherry red panties on his left.

I'll never forget it, and I'm going to write about it. It was like the four horsemen of the apocalypse for me

No idea. But here's a soothing painting.

> CONVERTED AND COMPED :^)

It's not fucking 'subspace' you morons - you're subjecting yourselves to torture and your body is releasing every hormone it fucking has in order to sedate you, counter the pain and keep your dumbass alive.

why do homosexual ads always involve people showing their tongues? anyone else notice this shit?

I want to support gay people but all this bug chasing fetish is seriously fucked up. These poz pigs need to be shamed and quarantined. What they're doing is dangerous to the people around them and to the society. More people, especially Liberals, need to learn about these people.

No watch this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o you will be disturbed. Save before youtube nukes it.

Erm... No. :/ Viruses are not living creatures. They do not metabolize and are unable to reproduce on their own which is why they need a living cell in order to reproduce.

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

shut the fuck up leaf.

>leaf experiments with bugcatching
shocking!

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally ill?

Can we just drop a rod from God on San Francisco already? Please?
Smell is linked to memory recall. You're crossing some wires and fucking with your brain in ways you won't understand until it's too late, scatleaf

Jim Norton takes this pill to avoid getting aids when he gets fucked in the ass by traps.

Oh Jesus I threw up twice

I've always supported LGBT rights. But you god-damn dirty faggots have to knock it off with this shit.

at least they have sex

>pasta
>meme flag
Fuck off already

They know they must die. They are an aberration that nature must correct.

Sounds like you were fucking around with warp daemons to me mate