Please tell me there will be more

Please tell me there will be more.
I feel so fucking empty.
Whatevs, Shirobako thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-09/shirobako-producers-discuss-possibility-of-sequel/.100825
youtube.com/watch?v=CW5svEDDSEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New Game is better

Heh, I didn't knew about this one. Is it in any way attached to Shirobako?
I'll give it a try, I'm a sucker for this kind of setup, but I've also seen many anime and manga talking about art and production in a terrible way, Shirobako was really good at that.

It's more about cute girls doing cute things at workplace than Shirobako, with a little of fanservice thrown in. Both have a similar thematic nonetheless, even if Shirobako is more in-depth.

I wanna fuck Oi-chan's furry donut hoe

>tfw browsing Sup Forums instead of learning animation

Eh, Shirobako was perfect, any more would probably just taint it.

New Game is a fun seasonal anime that's roughly average. Shirobako was a breathtaking work of art.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-09/shirobako-producers-discuss-possibility-of-sequel/.100825

Is this real life?

They've talked a lot about doing more, apparently it was supposed to be four cours originally, but everybody got busy working on different projects I guess.

While New Game has more 'cute girls doing cute things', a lot of the overall jokes and themes are more relatable to anyone who's worked in an office.

As soon as that lazy, fat director makes GuP S2.

Important

Sniffffffffffff

Why can't this show be real?

>roughly average
If very good, including the mango, is now roughly, anime would be saved.

Jew best girl.

It is real, and it's boring shit.

>New Game is better

I wish to suck on Aoi's big toe.

youtube.com/watch?v=CW5svEDDSEc

Gaooooooooooooo

ffs, we already have Girls und Panzer and Haifuri, even Upotte. Strike Witches doesn't count since it doesn't have any real-life combat aircraft.

I actually finished this today. My thought was that this anime was a bit bland. There was a lot of potential but I felt like the writers chickened out and took a safe route out of everything. There were too many moments where things could have just failed but instead were somehow resolved, which kind of became kind of uncanny after a while. Maybe Sup Forumsnons would think it's just forced drama, but I would have liked to see at least one of the episodes in production fail entirely, or at least have a negative reaction with fans depiste all the hardwork they put in. Or maybe they could have killed Yano's dad.

I also thought a lot of the comedic parts missed the mark for me. Cuts of Oi-chan's daydreaming pirate and bear characters really annoying and immersion breaking. I don't think they were an effective way to shows different sides of what she was thinking. There was also that part for like 4-5 minutes of them choosing who to choose to voice people in that airplane anime which was really unfunny and not realistically conveyed.

There are five donuts, but honestly Oi-chan is the star of the show. The other 4 really are side characters. I probbaly would have been happy if there was more focus on the other girls. By the end of the show, each of the other four are just used for a certain conflict like 'can't find a job', 'poor self-esteen', 'not working towards my dream'. I would have preferred them to have more... character.

Perhaps the weakest point of the show was the portrayal of Oi-chan's internal confict of 'what am doing with my life? why am i doing anime?'. It seemed to me that the writers tried to make this the ultimate development of the second cour. But the answers to these questions were painfully obvious. Throughout the whole show, Oi-Chan seems to really love her work, and made a lot of cool friends. It makes no sense to me why she has a crisis like this in the first place.

Anyways, I gave this show like a 7.5/10. It had good parts too.

This. Even without the OVA you could tell it would be boring.

I want to fuck Thor.

TAKE THIS BACK