Wryy?

Next time you wake up you find yourself
in his body at the start of stardust.
What do with your new found power and sweet sweet immortality?

Masturbate furiously for days since I can't get tired

Hang inside a castle, get minions, but don't bother taking over the world or killing Joestars.

Become the king of a small country

gather all my asassins to kill the joestars at the same time instead of sending one at a time like a moron

Jerk off.

why jack off when you can literally get any woman you want?

The crusaders are coming after you anyway since killing you is the only way to save Jotaro's mother.

Arrange for their plane to crash over the ocean or in a building by using a flesh bud to override the Tower of Gray guy's free will. Forget fighting those fucks, just have them killed in a "Terrorist Attack" to make the world more interesting.
Or, since The World could beat Star Platinum at the start of the fight before it learns time stop bullshit, meet them at the fucking airport.
But before that I read "My" diary to learn more about "My" plans for the future.

Guys i love masturbation as much as the next annon, but why not do as
Said? Remember super evolved lifeform with hypnotic powers and body/face combo that is literally close to being the pinnacle of humanity/greek god. In short everything most annons are not.

So why not get real girls?
Heck if we judge by twilight's...shudders.. popularity they would jump on our dick faster than we can say Za Warudo!

As for me i am gonna be going for "enthusiastic walks" to close that freaking wound on my neck, cause i want to do my freakin time hax as long as i want.

>immortal
>tons of money to throw around
>women literally flinging themselves at him any time he wanted
>army of dedicated loyal followers
>one of the strongest Stands in the entire world
>have literally the perfect body that used to belong to the world's greatest hero

DIO had pretty much conquered the world already

Yeah, if he had his pride under control he could have won at the end of stardust. As his body was finally closing the wound by metabolizing Joseph's blood his time stop duration was increasing fast.
All he had to do was retreat and curbstomp Jotaro another day, after all 5 sec stop < a couple of minutes.

"Hmm I, Anno-..DIO, yes I DIO must not let my pride overwhelm what little sanity i have left. Now to find some bitches to drain"

With Dio's body, could any 3dpd even compete?

"Hmm, yes you are right extra voice in my head.
I Ann-DIO, need no harlot since i have myself and a mirror. "

Wait for anime to be invented.

"How do you like your steak annon?"

Wait 27 years to make this shitpost.

I just want to know something. What's the level of body control a Pillar man has?
If they can recreate vaginas perfectly, I already know what I'm doing.

Depends
Unenchanced/pre stone mask race of generic pillar man? Probably around vamp level

Kars and co after they wore the "imperfect" masks? Probably enough to make you a barely workable genderbender.

Kars after he wore the perfect mask with the jewel in it? Whatever the fuck you want son.
Octopus pussy? In you or others? You got it.

So yes if i woke up in DIO's body, i would acquire means of space travel and go find Kars so he can make me another perfect mask.

Just fuck off to different places at night and never stop moving so they dont find me. spend my down time being an alcoholic and getting laid in the shade.

>Be alcoholic
>Vampire super hax metabolism
I got bad news for you bro, alcohol would become
akin to sugar water for you. Just tasty no inebriation.

And it's not like he'd be bad at hiding either

Without Joseph, no one would have found Dio

Oh goddamn, i am imagining DIO intentionally allowing Jotaro to live and just giving him random calls every couple of years only to troll him
"Oh whats that, your mother DIED and you have
no way to avenge her? What a shame CLICK"