Take your trumpkin circle jerk and fuck off

Take your trumpkin circle jerk and fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UH2XikAw4w
thedailybeast.com/kurt-russell-talks-cowboys-guns-and-life-as-hollywoods-most-hardcore-libertarian
archive.fo/xAfw9
archive.fo/VDv0d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Libertarians are just faggot Republicans who smoke pot

Who supports Trump? Sup Forums isn't libertarian anymore, what is this 2008? Sup Forums is a hodge podge of white nationalists with varying political preferences, trolling goobers and browns, and a small contingent of 19 year olds aka libertarians.

What board have you been visiting for the past year?

SLIDE THREAD BY SHILLS
SLIDE THREAD BY SHILLS
SLIDE THREAD BY SHILLS
SLIDE THREAD BY SHILLS
SLIDE THREAD BY SHILLS

let this thread die. Post in threads that matter.

>Post in threads that matter.
No threads matter. This is the racism shitposting board of an anime website. You can't possibly believe that anything here matters? If you want to seriously engage in politics, go somewhere else.

This.

Trumptards are just fucking Fox News zombies, nothing more.

Hillary Clinton has damaged Liberty and raped our idea of Happiness with the help of George Soros, Obama, the CIA, Disney and so on.
They will be routed, as will all others that seek to control the world for personal gain. The end is nigh for degenerates irl

>Unironically puts NatSocs, Fascists, and Civic Nat cucks together
>Actually claims this board was ever libertarian
lmao, good one boyo

Wow, with a well though out response like that, I'm just gonna have to assume that you had to Google what a libertarian is...

>Fox News zombies

This really is a "pretend it's 2008" thread I guess?

>don't buy real estate guys!
>America's not ready for a black president!

lulz LARPing is fun

Go on...it's just an anime board after all. Just air it out.

Trump is a classical Liberal (Libertarian) If your dick can touch your asshole you can go fuck yourself OP!

I was a libertarian when I was in highschool

>Deus vult flag
>le matrix posts
>think there's serious work being done on 4chanz and we must prevent the slide threads

You must have a very serious and well thought out life.

Da da din ding

I'm not a faggot.

Pol grew up man you should too

kk, here's Trump's replacment
youtube.com/watch?v=9UH2XikAw4w

>be libertarian
>not support Trump
kys faggot

Using argumentum ad populum. Dead giveaway, sharejew.

Also, libertarianism is fucking retarded.

>first post got no response, so came back for a handjob.
Fuck off kiddo.

>Be a non-NatSoc
kys

Trump is more libertarian than authoritarian. He has promoted smaller government and keeps doing so.

But who cares, this is a bait thread. Sage.

>He has promoted smaller government
>Because he can't fill 58 seats in the Pentagon.
>Just like he couldn't find an American wife
Fuck off fanboy.

>Naturalized immigrant isn't American but me and muh 10% nigger blood is

The burden of proof is on you.

Show convincing proof that he's looking to centralize the power and increase dependency on the government as democrats have always done.

Show proof that anyone actually wants to work for this loser.

This is where I unhook myself from this larp bait.

nigger

Because you can't.

You're as bad as that Hero Academia Frog Posting Faggot. Maybe you're the same person for all I know.

Your'e buttmad that Sup Forums isn't your special safespace.

It's not being asshurt when you're cringey as an autistic retard scraping a chalkboard with a butter knife.

Who the fuck are you to tell me, tell "US" really what the fuck we are? If anything, Sup Forums is a consensus. Individuals with their own perception with each person agreeing or disagreeing with ideas charged and molded by one's contributions.

To even CATAGORIZE this means you adhere to a single idea which first and foremost means you're a bumble-fucking-dipshit without so much as sense to have an adaptive nature. As well as someone who's not even interested in the value or nature of what you judge.

>Libertarian
No.

>If anything, Sup Forums is a consensus.
Not yours, beta.
Get fucked.

libertarian: One who advocates liberty, either generally or in relation to a specific issue.
>this is my board you get off
hmm, really makes me report, hide, and sage

Snake would never be a libertarian or a democrat or anything.

I love that movie. Is that what libertarians identify with? If so, I am one now.

Lolibertarian leaf checking in.

>implying that being a 20% mongo-blood mestiza (AKA "Slav ") is any better.

No. OP is garbage.
Snake has no politics.

thedailybeast.com/kurt-russell-talks-cowboys-guns-and-life-as-hollywoods-most-hardcore-libertarian

YOUR president
Clearly it’s not of your trying to justify idiot

Libertarians are a dying breed. They're disappearing faster than they appeared.

Men and characters are two different things.
Ideas go beyond men.

what an ass

>Acts like a Consensus stems from anyone's supremacy
>Act's like it's ANYONES

Nigger read a book. Find out what a consensus is, WHAT A REAL Consensus is.

Uncomfortably numb. Fuck your self

Daily reminder that anyone who prioritizes elimination of borders over elimination of social programs is a fake libertarian.

Your prom date was your hand.
You can admit it.

archive.fo/xAfw9

>Faith in the outfit’s journalistic expertise and experience is one of the chords that Fusion GPS strikes in its relations with journalists, whether they’re trying to block a story or shop one. “If they have a story they think you’d be interested in,” says one Washington, D.C. journalist familiar with Fusion GPS’s operations, “they call you down to their office on Dupont Circle and show you a dossier. There’s no confidentiality agreement, but it’s understood that if they show you something and you talk about it, you’re cut off, or worse.”

What did they mean by this?

>In order to report honestly on the Trump scandals, a weakened press would have to report honestly on Fusion GPS—which would mean lifting the lid on the incompetence and malfeasance of their own institutions and colleagues, which would reveal a scandal as threatening to democracy as anything Trump has said or done. “Imagine if they subpoena Fusion GPS’s emails,” said a veteran Washington reporter, “there are going to be lots of journalists in there who’ve taken stories from them. Big names, senior figures in the field. It will look like an apocalypse.”

archive.fo/VDv0d

>Fusion GPS was founded in 2009—before the social media wave destroyed most of the remaining structures of 20th-century American journalism—by two Wall Street Journal reporters, Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch. They picked up former colleagues from the Journal, Tom Catan, and Neil King, Jr., who were also well-respected by their peers. When the social media wave hit two years later, print media’s last hopes for profitability vanished, and Facebook became the actual publisher of most of the news that Americans consumed. Opposition research and comms shops like Fusion GPS became the news-rooms—with investigative teams and foreign bureaus—that newspapers could no longer afford.
>As top reporters themselves, the principals of Fusion GPS knew exactly what their former colleagues needed in order to package and sell stories to their editors and bosses. “Simpson was one of the top terror-finance investigative reporters in the field,” says one Washington-based journalist, who knows Simpson professionally and personally, and who asked for anonymity in discussing a former reporter. “He got disillusioned when Rupert Murdoch took over the Journal because there was less room for the kind of long-form investigative journalism he thrived on.”
>And now, says the journalist, “they’re guns for hire. They were hired to dig up dirt on donors to Mitt Romney’s campaign, they were hired by Planned Parenthood after a video exposing some of the organization’s controversial practices.”
>Besides Russia, Fusion GPS has also worked with other foreign countries, organizing campaigns and creating news that furthers the aims of the people who pay for their services—using the fractured playing field of “news” to extend old-fashioned lobbying efforts in a way that news consumers have been slow to understand.

Prom is a disgusting degeneracy gathering of insecure sexual/alchoholic/drug related excess.

Music is garbage, Don't trust the Punch, Last Prom I had someone got raped in the Janitor's Closet.

Basically a Mexican Wedding.

>Fusion GPS, according to the company’s website, offers “a cross-disciplinary approach with expertise in media, politics, regulation, national security, and global markets.” What does that mean, exactly? “They were hired by a sheikh in the UAE after he was toppled in a coup and waged an information war against his brother,” one well-respected reporter who has had dealings with the company told me. “I believe they seeded the New Yorker story about the Trump Hotel in Azerbaijan with alleged connections to the IRGC. They may have been hired to look into Carlos Slim. It’s amazing how much copy they generate. They’re really effective.”
>Yet it is rare to read stories about comms shops like Fusion GPS because traditional news organizations are reluctant to bite the hands that feed them. But they are the news behind the news—well known to every D.C. beat reporter as the sources who set the table and provide the sources for their big “scoops.” The ongoing transformation of foundering, profitless news organizations into dueling proxies for partisan comms operatives is bad news for American readers, and for our democracy. But it is having a particularly outsized effect on reporting in the area of foreign policy, where expert opinion is prized—and easily bought—and most reporters and readers are only shallowly informed.

Librarians literally can't tell themselves apart from anarchists anymore.

Fuck off leaf

>divide and conquer thread
No thanks leftypol. Libertarians and nationalists are natural allies because we both believe in self-determination, whether individually or collectively.

I actually miss 2008 user. I love the happenings but for fucks sake at least in 2008 we were unaware of ALL the evil we know now.

Highest spending President in history is a Clasical Liberal? Are you retarded?

He spent more money this year than Bush did when he laid out the stimulus. Wtf are you talking about dumbass? Just because he says he is going to limit government doesn't mean he actually did.

But the Military needs that trillion this year for the nuke war with NK

Can we all agree boipucci is superior to (((girl pussy)))

Kys

thinks you can have lolbergtarism without white people

See

O-ok