Why do white aussies not even care that they're being replaced by shitskins?

Why do white aussies not even care that they're being replaced by shitskins?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That pretty much goes for every white country to be honest. In school we get the whole 'you shouldn't be worried about ragheads because you invaded first, you white hypocrite!'. I unironically believed this before I discovered Sup Forums.

>you invaded first

Such a typical meme in todays world. Yes we invaded first, thats why we won, and thats why were winners! Sore losers!! And were supposed to give them a participation award now. Give me a break.

The emus took their souls long ago

We're not being replaced by shit skins.

Australia fertility rate is 1.9 births per woman.

How do you plan on meeting labor demands???
Tell your women to have children? Like Japan's incentive program that's such a failure their population will be at 50%

Consider yourself lucky that you criminals ended up with English and can get skilled labor unlike some unfortunate slavic countries

Fuck off Bogan

we are in some parts. The town i live in is probably 80% white, 15% abo/islander and 5% asian which doesnt really worry me but when i drive to uni whites are a minority.

Australians don't care about anything except getting money and spending it on frivolous shit. Short term sight, short term gain, short term reward. Tied in with a big dose of "fuck you, got mine". Boom - the typical Australian mindset.
Fuck morality, fuck ethics, fuck other people around you, fuck long term planning, fuck long term consequences. I want fun and I want money and I want it now.

>the shitskins will have to deal with the real masters of the island

>MFW the emus shall rise and retake Australia.

>labour demands
>australia
user, I...

We probably are but once you’re a born here ausfag (obviously besides mudslimes) you generally fall into the culture and take on the ideals. There is no escaping

lol'd

sandniggers can try come to australia, but its pretty fucking deadly as it is, even the ragheads check for spiders and dropbears here

>that face
She knows it could be over at any second

Once I see whites driving these poos around in taxis and ubers then maybe I will get concerned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Please, help us.

I don't really care, why should I care? Serious question

>How do you plan on meeting labor demands???

there is a shit ton of unemployed people in the rural parts of our country.

How about helping them get a job?

oh are you replacing the shitskins?

What shitskins?

At this point what difference does it make