Trump and Alex Jones BTFO

Trump will be impeached when he starts the war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hLCYkSNpPk
strawpoll.com/h3ex8ay1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"IN POLS WE TRUST"

-effeminate Stockholm Syndrome afflicted slave grasping fervently for a nipple to continue to suck on

>preemptive
Stupidest idea ever, makes you look like an asshole. Just fucking wait for them to do anything and push them into the fucking ground.

>quinnipiac university

I got my bachelors in gender studies and backrubs there.

>polls
>ever being right

"We need to pre emptively nuke north korea"

Alex "kike shill" Jones

>when he starts the war
we are still at war with north korea. we have been since the 50s

WRONG. War was never declared in the 50's

>Implying they won't just continue developing nukes and icbms
>Implying this isn't what we've been doing for 25 years
>Implying they won't be the biggest global welfare niggers once they become formidable

> people still unironically trust polls after this election

op sucks cocks dont be like op.

Not when their only source of income has been cut off. They'll starve to death slowly.

There is no reason to start a war, so he wont start a war. Trump will be made to look bad so he cant do it(libs would rather side with kim than trump)

Kim knows he'll get rektum ravaged so he wont

It's one thing to be polled about wanting either a cunt or a retard in office.

It's another to be polled about HEY SHOULD WE JUST NUCLEAR STRIKE THEM? This is a much more serious issue.

>fake news
those numbers don't even add up

Yes because North Korea exports so much and produces so much of their own materials, goods, and food.

oh wait they're literally telling people to eat sawdust, and that was when they had China's money. They're fucking done. Even their military isn't eating well at this point.

>MAH FAKE POLLS
>SURE FEELS GREAT TO START WASTEFUL AND RETARDED WARS BECAUSE OF A MEME ABOUT POLLS

The polls were actually right, they predicted Clinton would earn a majority of voters, and she did

She did not win because of the electoral college, but that does not make the polls 'wrong'.

Sup Forums is indistinguishable from a trumpfag boomer Facebook group

These sanctions are a smugglers dream and north Korea is also very, very good at printing dollars

youtu.be/3hLCYkSNpPk

This is exactly how Trump needs to handle this situation. Don't go after the whole country... just go after Rocket Man.

"No Ace, just you"

>60% of all "oppose" voters are from Sup Forums

we can manage a non nuclear first strike

it will work

Jews must have their bank

I think even normies know that poll is bullshit

What makes you think a war is going to start? It's all just LARPing and bullshit.

more polls lol op thinks we dont have a memory.

>Poll says clinton will get a majority of votes
>Clinton gets a majority of votes

Wow!

They predicted a landslide victory you dumbass. As in absolutely desroying him in the electoral college and popular vote

wow this country is full of the worst fucking cucks.
this is a nation actively trying to develop nukes so they can bomb the fuck out of us, and they are perpetually closer to their goal. americans WILL NOT stand up for themselves.

Kikes control the government, if the kikes doesn't like Trump, (((they))) would impeached him earlier.

Look, I'm not a fan of Trump but do people still actually give a fuck about polls?

All the polls prior to the election had Hillary winning by a landslide. How does the MSM make people so brain dead?

People are waking quickly. URANIUM one, is a major SECURITY threat. The MSM is imploding. Let's see what the stats say in the future.

>majority
less of the country went out to vote, even then it was basically an even 50/50 split.

Polls and even actual analysts gave her a 90% chance of winning, and she was supposed to do so by a massive fucking landslide.
For fuck's sake Trump started his campaign by calling Mexicans rapists and murderers and drug dealers and he got more of the Hispanic vote than fucking Romney.

pretty sure it said who would win the election not who would win more votes.

It was the second time she lost because she didn't realize how her own country elects people, shit even a nigger recognized this and thats how she lost the first time.

She reminds me of step brothers how the kid thinks being a Doctor is a family business that you can just fall into, just because her husband did it does not mean she has the ability to

We would rather go to war with you faggot. Proof!
strawpoll.com/h3ex8ay1

Why are lefty memes so fucking bad, don't you have a division to study that shit? Billions of dollars in investments defeated by nerd virgins running unix. Shareblue BTFO!

Have a you, I understand times are tough and as a christfag I would like to help you to feed yourself.

Fuck have 2, $75 a week is bad.

The Norks are such dotards that they've resorted to cutting down these apple trees to meet the sawdust demand of the people.

Fuck off kike

Bump

Does it even matter what we think? Do you think the kikes care about the goyim soldiers? Yes if he takes the us on another Zionist adventure then he deserves to be shot no less impeached. Especially Iran. Literally no reason to attack them besides making that creep Netanyahu hard.

Why are most people spineless pussies?

>polling a university
Wow bro totally unbiased

Dotard