Which country has the most loyal, beautiful women comited to Western values?

Which country has the most loyal, beautiful women comited to Western values?

I must ask since Sup Forums bitches about how corrupt western women are currently..

Personally I vote Russia or Ukraine. Every woman from there seems loyal, non-materialistic and committed to family values and white prosperity.

What country do you vote for, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidfoto.com.ua/gallery/2
davidfoto.com.ua/gallery/1
instagram.com/DUBNITSKIY_DAVID/
instagram.com/amberfillerup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russian women are the purest women in the world. They stay boner-inducing into their mid thirties and don't do alutty shit Americans do, like twerking

russian women abort 79% of all births champ

Btw I live in Arizona. How does an American dude in a random red state to about meeting Russian women?

meeting an angel can only be ordained by God. If you live a pure and true life, a Russian woman will appear to you

> Western values
> Loyalty

Pick one fag. Love my Armenian girls, hayer kan jox?

>russia or ukraine
>loyal, non-materialistic and committed to family values

i always regret browsing in the morning. fucking burgers

The only girls I ever date are blonde-haired, blue-eyed "Aryan" beauties. They all have been addicted to sex to the point it drove us apart. In most cases the girl ended up feeling guilty and broke up to "repent" and ask forgiveness to God.

That level of religiosity is insance, but I hear Russian Orthodox girls are very reasonable

>slut dressed up as a traditional farm girl
If you want a girl that is loyal and hot, in this day and age, you might as well go ahead and give up.

I don't know what it is about this chick but, honest to God, every time I see her posted here (which is about 10 times a day) I fall in love again.

I think I need to find her.

This is typical MGTOW bullshit. All hot girls are unfaithful. Lol sure, Chad. Get back to me when you get done with 7th grade

Could it be ... nips?

Same here. I must know, however, are these the only two pictures of her in existance? The same photographer has pics of a lot of girls like pic related, but not of her.

I am from Russia and I can tell you, Ukraine has lubed up its anus for the dick of EU and US, because most of them want to get the fuck out of Ukraine to EU. In Russia, we want no West, we are Russia.

Nah. I just really like the photographer's work. He's Ukrainian or something.
I have no idea.

>Lol sure, Chad.
Could you try to not sound like a tumblerina newfag, please? Jesus fucking christ, how many times did your mother attempt to abort you before just giving up?

>the photographer's work
link pls

>how do I flee responsibility for my own nation

Sack up and find an American white girl who hasn't fucked double digits yet and get her to submit to you.

You will never fit in in Eastern Europe, you don't belong there.

>slutty chick with her nips hanging out
>"she's not a slut,CHAD!!!"
lol, pathetic

davidfoto.com.ua/gallery/2

davidfoto.com.ua/gallery/1

instagram.com/DUBNITSKIY_DAVID/

Just compare virginity stats by country. Non-virgins obviously aren't going to meet your criteria.

Thatt or you can order one online

but, but... how come I keep seeing adds where zi can buy a hot bride from Russia for 2K dollars?

you da real mvp

>You can make women submit if they haven't taken too many dicks!
Wrong, faggot. See:
There's a very good reason to be "No hymen, no diamond." Non-virgins and serial monogamists are just as trashy as whores, and deserve to live alone at 40 with cats.

>ukraine

no such country

>aborting a russian man's child is a bad thing
Que????

Nah. David D is da real mvp.

He just...gets me...ya know?

I'm into barefootblonde

who's that?

Southern US women aren't bad.

I'd bet on the girl in the image

she gets posted as often as ops
pic related is Amber Fillerup (barefootblonde)

instagram.com/amberfillerup/

Yeah now I recognize her.

the jews have been hiding these

>the jews have been hiding these
Fact

You faggots idolize 'pure' women too much

tfw no pregnant white wife waiting for you in bed

perhaps because we've had the alternative already.

what a fag

>Personally I vote Russia or Ukraine. Every woman from there seems loyal, non-materialistic and committed to family values and white prosperity.
Is this a bait?

Latin girls are hot but most of them are raging cunts

true, the older generations were loyal but communism broke them.

It's largely a fantasy that doesn't exist

Whats wrong with that?

>idealism and romanticism
>bad

>women who collect wheat with nipples visible are pure

So basically you're admitting that "pure" women are better than regular women, just that they're rarer. Good to know. Modern, non-virgin women are still shit m8. The lack of good women doesn't change that.

>man goes on the internet and is a faggot

>Russian women
>non-materialistic

not true, I've been with an adult V qt. It was worth turning down dozens of degenerates to get her

USA obviously. It's just a numbers game

slavshit women are nothing but dead eyed soulless gold diggers. Best answer would be Ireland, Scotland, Portugal, and maybe France.

Your pure innocent girls won't even look at broke ass niger like you, materialism controls the world, do you think those russia/ukraine girls live under a rock.

I literally agreed with you.. I'm European (born) and have gone back a few times so I understand that they are materialistic or wanting to take advantage of to gain US citizenship etc

Broke ass nigga was just a metaphor i don't try to insult you or anything.

USA. Don't be a cuck and there's some good ones out there.

It's a degenerate picture.

Yeah, she should be in a burka, amirite?

bwahaha

>france

>not nigger or Algerian

french white people barely exist in this day and age

also slav women are fine, they just don't like beta males

Syria

Nah

about 1 in 1 million that doesn't have tattoos, is not a land whale and hasn't fucked niggers.

U.S women are the worst senpai

Poland. Russians are gold diggers.

it's all good Euro brother.. You should hear what I was called when I came back to the country I was born in lol
The most beautiful girl I've ever seen here was Latvian. I think I need to come back, it's getting interesting in Europe again.

Better question is which countries laws don't cuck men.

Islamic contry's

america has the biggest tiddie women on the earth

i'll take that

Does any of you have the picture of the comfy blonde women reading a book ? I think there is a swastika in it aswell

Inaccurate. Used to be higher, because communism is evil, now abortions are approx. ~44% of the number of live births. Still crazy high, but way, way down from the days of communism.

>seems

Seems is the word, because you haven't been there. In all the countries I've been to, the most hottest and conservative chicks lived in Azerbaijan (turks larping as iranians), Iran, Armenia (every single girl no sex before marriage), and the University of Tennessee campus when we hung out with the Tennis club there and they were all super qt blonde blue eyed conservative chicks, hell the bars there were filled with hot conservative chicks too.

I've been to Odessa and Kiev, and yes there are super models everywhere walking around and every single one is a gold digging turbo roastie ho because the good one's were already snatched up by local Igor's long before you'll ever meet them. My advice is go to Tehran where it's dirt cheap and plenty of people speak english, jump on Twitter and look for the whitest looking girl. They would leap at the chance to meet you and they all look like princesses well into their 40s. Some of them have blue eyes somehow and they aren't contact lenses.

This close enough

All I have is a partial

none
you just want a bitch to fuck and do what ever you want

Ye

My sister is loyal and hot*.

She got married at 20, to a guy ten years older who had started dating her the instant she turned 18. She'd never had a real BF before because my parents kept her sheltered. They have four kids now and are very happy.

*Hot considering her age obviously. Women don't stay 19 forever.

This one, thanks

>non-materialistic
>western values

are you fucking retarded?

No problem. Found a better quality image for you. Enjoy my neutral friend.

got anymore sisters user, I mean brother

Go to a Trump rally. The hardcore female supporters will be more decent than the normie women you're surrounded by day to day.

I should mention that she has been a farm girl basically her entire life. Our parents have always had a farm, and her husband bought a farm once they could afford it after a few years.

Only one still available. What race and religion are you?

Reductio ad absurdum, nice.
No, showing nipple is degenerate. If she had worn a bra it would have been fine. Instead of being wholesome it has sexual connetations.

im white, what do you want in trade?

I'm 100% white European born (RH negative blood phenotype)
6' fit, never done drugs/smoke, not a sexual degenerate. I'm agnostic but would not countersignal her beliefs. I'm 30

she's mine!
>I'm white
you're probably a positive Rhesus monkey blood

im only 25 and a lutheran :^)

>Scandinavian
not Mediterranean master race..

so youre an arab rape baby then? im not even worried now

This

My Indian girlfriend is BASED.

stop springing for the first whore to look at you, homo

>y woman

JEEBUS PUTIN TROLL FACTORY POSTING IS GETTING TOO OBVIOUS

I'm RH negative, if you knew what that implied, you would know that prevents being a "rape baby" (last 3 mothers generations) also all were virgins. Besides, Nordics are not exactly known for standing up to invaders lmao. Meanwhile they had bed time stories about what my ancestors did to turks in your lands.

dont reply to my posts anymore ahmed

Where did the white race fail?

strange ppl are mentioning russian/ukrainian women as loyal and non-materialistic.

the export the highest percentage of whores and they're all about materialism since they're the biggest gold-digging cunts around