that was great!

behold HAI YO!

youtube.com/watch?v=fCnqcpE4ugI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEvtnqh5OsE
twitter.com/OrdinaryBoys12/status/766967009829490688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such a great song wasted

It feels like they are saving effort for the later episodes. The first couple were trash but this one and the last half of the previous one were at least mediocre.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wEvtnqh5OsE

Well they're just tracing now, but oh well it looks better
twitter.com/OrdinaryBoys12/status/766967009829490688

Why can't he win an International?

Because he has worse luck than Guts

But he and Miracle were our biggest hope.

So is Guts

Which hero would Guts play?

Don't know

Guts had a hard life

Oh god early Berserk

Even though we can all agree the CG is shit, if seeing this scene in motion didn't give you chills I don't know how you can call yourself a Berserk fan.

it's the greatest isn't it

Agree

Yup, just the art is jarring compared to most of the series

It looked terrible. Give me a break. It was pretty disappointing.

Oh and reminder!
>What could have been

where's that from

but then why was epi 1 so bad?

I said that the first episodes were trash.

So, the eclipse happens every 216 years where they recruit another Godhand?
But 1000 years ago when skully was emperor of midland(?), it was 4 angels that came down and fucked with him?
And then, the legend of the red lake says after 5 suns disappear the hawk becomes a godhand.

This doesn't make sense at all, unless I've missed something. I'm guessing there was actually only 1 Godhand (void?) when skully was emperor, and the legend was mixed up? Re-reading after a few years, and just passed golden age again.

I think that the current bunch of Godhand replaced the old ones from 1000 years ago

What if the set from 1000 years ago was the left hand?

Everyone knows Gods have TWO hands

The shitty CG shading ruined the scene.

It also doesn't help that Guts still looks like a fucking mutant.

Yeah, maybe they were actually good angels. Its hard to say since all we know about that time are stories that characters can't even remember correctly.

The only scene so far that gets on the manga's level

wait wasn't it 500 years?

I'm the only one who prefer this series over the 1997 one?
No ntr/homo shits, seems like a normal fantasy anime with the odd monsters here and there also boobs.

Void was the Godhand member who ascended with the sacrifice of Gaiseric's subjects and is currently the oldest Godhand, or at least it seems that way since he seems to be the authority of them.

I think he was the Griffith of 1000 years prior since he was the fifth ascendant of his time, and then maybe it reset or something so that he was the only one again assembling the newer ones over the next 1000 years up to Femto. But then how do Godhand members get dropped and replaced?

Maybe it just doesn't all really have to make sense too much, just enough to be coherent.

>good angels
>sacrificed all the king's horses and all the kings men

Yeah nahhhh....

So basically falconia is a big trap to brand them all?
Who gonna get raped this time?

>I'm the only one who prefer this series over the 1997 one?
>No ntr/homo shits, seems like a normal fantasy anime with the odd monsters here and there also boobs.

You've picked a dead board to bait.

Or you're full pleb? Choose!

holy shit, all these new remixes, forces 2016, indra 2016 and sign 3? and ash crow is pretty good too
hopefully we'll hear them in full length soon

Yeah it's getting better but I still can't stand the weird mixture of CGI and 2d

Why did they make it this way?

The first episode is the one which makes the biggest impression, so it would make more sense for them to put MORE money into it and make it better instead of releasing that cancer-generated-imagery they called the first episode.

Goddamn, he is a fucking faggot.

Everyone ITT would've done the same, if they were 10/10 master tactitian super fighter with tight asshole.

Why does it look so bad in motion, it even looks like it stutters between frames.

I just watched episode 8, it was not as bad as the first episode, but the fight with the half-apostle was so janky.

So, what's the current usefulness ranking for our jrpg party? I'm guessing it'd start with Guts then Schierke. Probably Puck or Isidro at the bottom.

I wish i had never used that monkey's paw.

Guts>Schierke>Serpico>Azan>Roderick>Puck>Farnese>Isidro>Ivalera>Isma>Casca>Manifico

Wait, thats more of a power ranking than a usefulness ranking. Roderick is probably the third most useful because of his boat and crew. Ivalera would be up with Puck too considering her healing abilities.

Guts>Schierke>Serpico>Puck>Roderick>Farnese>Azan>Isidro>Ivalera>Isma>Magnifico>Casca

>Guts
>Schierke
>Puck
>Roderick
>Farnese
>Serpico
>Isidro
>Isma

why dont puck have penis?

Because buy the BDs

This was a piece of a pilot episode that was made before the movies were made.

I think it was a choice between either continuing the old anime story or creating the movies. They chose the movies to get a larger audience, I'm pretty sure.

What a mistake.