Why do Conservashits want to confiscate my weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjxvzXCwUFw
medlineplus.gov/magazine/issues/winter12/articles/winter12pg12-13.html
youtube.com/watch?v=67u26ca0gPA
youtube.com/watch?v=7rusRYhAkdI
youtube.com/watch?v=OhUacrzDYxk
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9ydWGrm1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=96i49g6NZ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VHDyGbiyB38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr74fpseAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=3fUTQZjASE8
youtube.com/watch?v=S1t7GgW6rmA
youtube.com/watch?v=1bRZmzcLHNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RIzjx-fJEfA
youtube.com/watch?v=qkkG6g6vT34
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti8vp8Xkk8k
youtube.com/watch?v=G72PrIecZf8
youtube.com/watch?v=iquc_ROtZsg
youtube.com/watch?v=haeEPYtT6Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because marijuana is the leading cause of blindness. It's dangerous

It's for your own good.

Alaska is fairly conservative and we have legal weed. Why do you start dumb threads with lies?

If democrats wanted it legal they had 8 years to get it done. Truth is, almost nobody on the federal level wants it legal because that would piss off big pharma and private prisons.

Because you uneducated inbred faggots elect people like him to office

There are already too many people who're born dumb, we dont need everyone else dumbing themselves up.

But I don't.

What did he do other than enforce federal law?

WEAK BAIT OP. NICE BUD THO MR GREEN JEW.

>IQ is genetic
>weed makes you dumb

>there are already too many people who're born dumb, we dont need everyone else dumbing themselves up

Banning Fox News would be more helpful than stopping weed legalization for this case

Stop dodging your own thread.

Obama was a faggot hippy who used drugs and he didn't legalize weed.

Proofs?
Besides, something being dangerous when willingly consumed shouldn't be cause for it being made illegal.

because they know whats good for you better than you do.

How many people want to go to work when they're high?

They're all couch locked. Even Jerry Brown says this.

Well, it works like this.
Feds say slavery illegal, states can't legalize slavery.
Feds say weed is illegal, states can't legalize weed.
Should of kept states rights.

Well I do enjoy occasionally rubbing one out after toking it up, so you've got me there.

weed turns you into a faggot and its also for niggers

Conservastoner checking in

How many people want to go to work when they're drunk? Oh yeah, zero. Just don't use drugs before going to work, it's that simple.

Never saw the appeal of weed personally, 2bh. I smoked it a bit in high school but after trying psychedelics, drinking and smoking never really felt like a good or even interesting use of my time.

Because god created it to be confiscated

youtube.com/watch?v=qjxvzXCwUFw

>weed makes you a faggot
You must out smoke Willie Nelson.

"According to the NAS, the effects of marijuana on blood pressure are complex, depending on dose, administration, and posture. Marijuana often produces a temporary, moderate increase in blood pressure immediately after ingestion; however, heavy chronic doses may slightly depress blood pressure instead. One common reaction is to cause decreased blood pressure while standing and increased blood pressure while lying down, causing people to faint if they stand up too quickly. There is no evidence that pot use causes persisting hypertension or heart disease; some users even claim that it helps them control hypertension by reducing stress. One thing THC does do is to increase pulse rates for about an hour. This is not generally harmful, since exercise does the same thing, but it may cause problems to people with pre-existing heart disease. Chronic users may develop a tolerance to this and other cardiovascular reactions."

Along with causing heart and kidney problems, untreated high blood pressure can also affect your eyesight and lead to eye disease. Hypertension can cause damage to the blood vessels in the retina, the area at the back of the eye where images focus. This eye disease is known as hypertensive retinopathy.Jul 24, 2016

I hear it makes you ok with being a failure

i smoke before work every morning. I work at a tree nursery by myself usually 420 blaze it nig

Did you even read what you just posted? It had nothing to do with blindness, and at the very beginning it says marijuana produces a TEMPORARY, moderate increase in blood pressure. Is a temporary rise in blood pressure really worth making it illegal?

I was joking - but damn!

I hAVE loW BLOdPResSURE I neEED WEED

because its fucking bad for you

It literally says in the quote that there's no evidence marijuana causes persisting hypertension and can even be helpful with hypertension, then you go on to talk about the risks of hypertension.
I'm sure there are plenty of research papers on the negative effects of marijuana out there, why don't you go find those instead of posting the first quote you found, which directly contradicts your main point?

Didn't the founding fathers grow weed?

I'm fairly certain that the obnoxious morons on here are nothing more than SJW lite. Stop calling them conservatives.

There's nothing wrong with smoking weed.

They grew hemp, as far as I know they didn't really smoke it. They did all huff nitrous oxide, though.

I'll share this with you. Harris County and Dallas of Texas (of all places) have each changed policy on the possession of it this year. In Harris County you are required to take a 4-hour drug education class if caught with

>huffing nitrous
Many accounts of the founding fathers spending countless hours in Franklin's garage

>peyote is perfectly legal in Canada
>[deep conservative concern]
>I don't know a single person who has ever tried it
>barely anyone in the country uses it
>"b-but if you legalize it, the whole country will fall into degeneracy"

This shit's overblown. They need to legalize psychedelic mushrooms as well.

What if you be glaucoma and need weed to see? What then, autist?

Not sure senpai. But I'm thinking it's the Jews.

That looks like the sour diesel I'm smoking right now.

They need to legalize all psychedelics 2bh. None of them are addictive as far as any of the extensive research has shown, so it's not like we'll be dealing with tons of druggies living on the streets. It will also prevent people from the harm caused by consuming harmful analogues by accident.

Weed is weed not weed

They did, but they used different growing processes and stains to make it produce more hemp than bud. There's no proof of them smoking it, but the plant's versatility as a renewable resource is still definitely undeniable.

Why do libshits act like being an intoxicated animal chasing their addiction is the pinnacle of human development?

The father of our country kept meticulous diaries, wherein he noted “Sowed hemp at muddy hole by swamp” away from the hemp he grew for fiber. “Began to separate the male from female plants at do [sic –rather too late” and “Pulling up the (male) hemp. Was too late for the blossom hemp by three weeks or a month” indicates he was going for female plants with higher THC content. There is also indication he used hemp preparations to deal with his toothaches.

medlineplus.gov/magazine/issues/winter12/articles/winter12pg12-13.html
At least tey man come on...

I smoked a joint with my brother last week and now everything is blurry.

It's from the semen not the weed

False alarm everyone. One of my contacts fell out.

kek

You are asking the wrong question. It's the government that wants to take your weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=67u26ca0gPA

The problem with psychedelics is that they expose all the bullshit that society is made out of. It changes minds about jobs, education, purpose, etc.

I have cancer and a medical authorization to consume cannabis. Cannabis restores and increases plasticity of the brain. Cannabis Indica dominants are the choice of stoners who just veg and waste the plasticity of their brain. Cannabis sativa was actually the first cannabis to be outlawed. Cannabis Sativa is actually invigorating and stimulating. Terpenes are the key to how thc expresses itself. Inb4 another kike threatens to kill me for threatening their data monopolization for profit racket.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rusRYhAkdI

youtube.com/watch?v=OhUacrzDYxk

lol than why don't you take my guns away?

depends on what state you live in. some states allow it. others make it availiable for medical or recreation

but you really shouldn't smoke it. we have enough contaminents in our enviornment already with gmos and chemtrails

no need to add weed

DEGENERATE

Should have

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9ydWGrm1Y

Most of them don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=96i49g6NZ_Y

>implying fox news is the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=VHDyGbiyB38

Because it's bad for business.
Also, because of this guy. You might've heard of him recently-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson

The day weed becomes legal, Advil and all other NSAIDs(except for ASA) are obsolete.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr74fpseAw8

youtube.com/watch?v=3fUTQZjASE8

A LOT of people like going to work slightly high or drunk, it's just very frowned upon.

Because most of you weedfags can't control yourselves around it.

people don't smoke weed out of opium pipes

Sheldon Adelson
#CAPITOLHILL
is Israeli Occupied Territory

depends. my buddy does rails of coke while roofing with his boss.

Saged and pic related.

Sage and spread pic related on all slide threads, fuck these kikes shitting up our board.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1t7GgW6rmA

I agree

I love when you degenerates smoke weed. Less competition for me

I'll lay it out in old school terms: commies and niggers want us dead, foreign countries keep threatening us with nukes, women have crippled civilization and the workplace, money isn't worth shit, foreigners cheer for our destruction and our own citizens are happy about it, there's no trust in the government, the media lies about everything and we have no heroes.

Now the whole time things got like this assholes cried about weed, now that things are Dark Souls 3 level bad, they still cry about weed. We have a long long day ahead of us and pouting about weed only makes it worse. You can have your weed when the job is done. Earn your dessert.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bRZmzcLHNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RIzjx-fJEfA

Conservatives really should be more libertarian when it comes to drugs and other domestic issues that imprison people for victimless crimes.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=qkkG6g6vT34

The whole culture surrounding it is really cringy. It's not a political argument but "stoners" are fucking gay

Dude weed. Weed smokers usually aren't too bright. All my life all the people hung around with were weed smokers. I don't remember them talking about anything serious. It's just all party and shit.

reminder that the war on drugs in unconstitutional

I'm high right now debate me

And that’s why you waste your time on Sup Forums on a Friday night . You are an anti social conservative NEET who can’t get laid

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti8vp8Xkk8k

This desu

Just like immigration and healthcare the dems had 8 years to push but now it's all the pubs fault per the (((media)))

Who says I'm neet? Some nobody who whines about MUH WEED.

And prioritizing weed over the things killing our country is unamerican. People shouldn't be so content watching things bleed to death just because there isn't a piece of paper telling you its wrong.

they claim to be straight. weed is in titmilk. they dont know what to ban. they claim to not like estrogen. nag you to death about tobacco. which antagonises estrogen

>(((conservatives)))

youtube.com/watch?v=G72PrIecZf8

>You're not cool if you aren't a degenerate.
Low IQ detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=iquc_ROtZsg

youtube.com/watch?v=haeEPYtT6Qg