Explain this white supremacists

Explain this white supremacists

What a Jew-washed tard.

She is mixed, Creole and Monkey

garbage

Most overrated bitch on the face of the Earth. Not even in music, just generally speaking.

there are billions of niggers and only 7% are white so even we we are inferior nationalism is the obvious choice.
Our own women are tricked into thinking tribalism doesn't exist anymore or it's irrelevant completely.

Why do leftists treat entertainers and athletes as some sort of critical contribution to a nation?

No state has ever risen to the top of the world by having great athletes, they rise because of great politicians, scientists, businessmen, etc etc.

China rose from the ashes to rival the US, and it didn't need rappers or basketballs. Same with Japan or Korea

>image
good job

filename

I thought that said "Saiyans" and had a picture of SSJ Goku
Would a been something to think about.

Beyonce is not that black. This thread sucks I'm leaving.

Beyonce is a nigger

Explain what? Explain that she's a plastic 7/10 bimbo whore and isn't even black? This is why liberals are retarded. You could hav me chosen a legit 10/10 black chick like Kerry Washington or Gabrielle Union to prove your point, but instead you chose an ugly as fuck overrated bitch who's probably had more plastic surgeries than birthdays. Go fuck yourself.

Look at that cunt, literally a trained dog. I just wanna pat it and give it a treat because it's holding that sign so well.

flouride

Beyonce is fucking gross
/thread

>explain beyonce

a dumb nigger that the kikes made back their investment on because westerners are fucking retarded

Beyonce is a FAD and chart poison who is glorified by the liberal media. She hasn't had a single hit since Bush's presidency and generally forgotten by the GP. Now she panders to liberal lunatics and pops out ugly apes from her belly in order to remain relevant since she's too old to be payed on the radio and score hits.

>draw boy face
>give tits and hips
>???
>profit

A talentless nigger who'd be nothing without auto-tune?

Drizzt?

He was a fag, but a damn talented one.

Beyoncé was pretty hot like 15 years ago. She’s past her prime now and looks like a transsexual football player.

a white talented fag is better than a astroturfed nigger anyday

Amen

Largely talentless nigger singer propped up by a Jewish musical agent, then married to Jay-Z to dodge gay rumors and cement a "black musical empire" and shoved down White America's throat for ten years.

Not that hard. You think it's coincidence every time she gets a perm it makes headline news on People? It's """her people""" reaching out for someone to cover her in paparazzi. Constantly.

This, but fags still deserve to die

I'd take Freddy Mercury alive today, even Somalian-tier wasted from early-1980's HIV, over listening to Macklemore ONE MORE FUCKING TIME.

White?

>Acne on chin covered up by ungodly amount of foundation
>Super noticeable Crows-feet even though she's only in her early twenties

Imagine how fucking gross and run down she'll look at 30

This lady really think beyonce would be as popular if she had an afro and a dark kenyan complexion instead of the blonde straightened hair and creamy skin?

And about $250k worth of cosmetic surgery followed by $1000 worth of hair and makeup applied every single day she's out in public to make her look human.

Holy fuck
white Rhianna is a literal 11/10

That's after she gets her weave in just right. With her normal hair and tilting her head forward even slightly, her nigger-dome forhead looks like a dolphin's.

* forehead, sorry. Meant to work in a foreskin joke in there too.

She's part white.

Halfbreed who was propped up by juden
I imagine she fucked and sucked all that was required to.

I fucking loved that anime and manga. It's a fucking crying shame the author stopped doing drugs and fucking ruined it in the end. Years and years and years and they don't even fucking kiss in the end. They even almost completely eliminated the saliva shit.

Still a nigger/10. Single drop of blood.

this isn't the world i though i'd be living in at this age as a kid

>n
One coal burning cum dumpster idolizing a high yellow spear chucker as if it were something unique. Just a fatass coon singer wearing a bedazzle uniform