If a guy looks like a girl then it isn't gay because you're attracted to the feminine aspects

If a guy looks like a girl then it isn't gay because you're attracted to the feminine aspects.
I'll suck a girl's dick but I won't suck a guy's dick because I'm not gay.
You literally can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1090410/a890afc2e7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter whether you're gay or not. You're still going to suck my dick. You have been proven wrong.

Quads of gay

It's also not gay if you suck a dog's dick because they aren't human.

You're literally a faggot

OP is right. I suck my girlfriends dick everyday and it’s not gay at all

>that flag
>that post
>those digits
kek'd and check'd

day of the rake when?

>suck a girl's dick
>girl's dick

just stop

Who doesn't want a taste of some qt cat boys milk

Nazis always debate the big issues

taking the bait this hard

lmao

>I'll suck a girl's dick

like the 72 genders and whatever letter we should add to lgbtquaiusdfioasfjalkfjabbq next?

Look, everyone is a little gay, just like everyone is a little racist. The difference between being gay and being a faggot is a thin line, just like being racist and being an extremist is thin line. If you sucking dick, you a faggot. If you giving dick to a guy, you still a gay nigga, but at least you are asserting dominance like a man.

First man to suck another man's dick is a faggot, at least, that is what prison rules have taught us.

Traps are gay
Not politics
Sage

You're looking at sex all wrong. It isn't about attraction but action. In the sexual act there are two types of participants, the penetrated and the penetrater. To penetrate is masculine and therefore good, and penetrating a male is extra masculine because you are forcing him to submit to your masculinity. Being penetrated is feminine and therefore bad. To be penetrated as a male makes you the same as a stupid worthless female.

There is nothing feminine about a dick.

>stick it in a man's butthole, it's totally straight nigga
The absolute state of confederate flags

Gay and straight don't exist. There is only the masculine and the feminine. The doer and the done to.
There is nothing more masculine than forcing another man into being as a woman.

Exactly, that is well put.

>If a guy looks like a girl then it isn't gay because you're attracted to the feminine aspects.

Feminine aspects including natural feminine reproductive organs.

You can use that same sort of argument for fucking extremely ugly people, perhaps even to the extent that they're deformed people.

"they were born so ugly! they were not meant to fill the role of being sexually attractive. and yet you are fucking them! therefore you are domming GOD and BIOLOGY ITSELF, the ultimate peak of manliness making you yourself a god, because by fucking this deformed autistic human, you are not adhering to how science dictated this world!! YOU ARE A GOD HAHA! GET A BONER HAHA!

Nah that's ga-
>leaf
Ah, carry on.

where is my trap harem I was promised for coming to Sup Forums

submitting to nazi penis is the purest thing a transgirl can do

>I'll suck a girl's dick but I won't suck a guy's dick because I'm not gay.
And yet, your gayness abides, Mr. Gayman.

A guy has a dick, a woman does not... if you suck a dick you are a fag. If they got their shit surgically changed they are fucked in the head and should not be touched by anyone that is sane.

all white men should choose to lay with aryan/nazi traps until we've taken back control and unbrainwashed our womens
for now we must go on without them as too many are (((damaged))) however we still need the touch of femininity to be fully effective men so nazi traps are the solution
its only temporary and its not gay

>traps irl

>A guy has a dick, a woman does not.
Technically, your dick is just a Y-amplified clitoris.

I know, fucked up isn't it? That's nature.

exhentai.org/g/1090410/a890afc2e7/

>attracted to the feminine aspects
>I'll suck a girl's dick

Artificial womb and designer babies you can have traps and whatever you want as long as we get there and the cabal or aliens aren't running everything we need all the help we can get everything else is dividing and stopping us from removing them from power.

>Technically
You mean rhetorically. kys yourself. That's nature.

high quality shitpost

Why would we make people with feminine bodies? Everybody should be built like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Women's bodies are weak and only suited for reproduction.

The point being that if born with a dick, you have an XY pair or something and thus are genetically male, there are some odd genetic variations but they are few and far between .

Boy goes on the internet, gets exposed to all sorts of strange Chinese cartoons, thinks that boys can look just like cute girls if they really want to, CHANGES! Many such cases.

For comfort? For efficiency and the military aspects of the future of mankind in space against other species would deem only the burliest able-bodied to be necessary to clone, but variety is the spice of life to enjoy during the relatively peaceful times at least as long as it doesn't require huge subsidies.

>not having a woman for sex and a woman(male) for the emotional relationship

t. Baron Harkonnen

>Let's give everybody pointlessly weak bodies because fuck it
That's not how designer babies work. People don't design their children to have useless features just for the hell of it. If we could actually design our children then the objectively correct choice would be for men to all have stacked body-builder physiques and for women to be like the "thicc" meme on steroids. You seem to struggle to understand that the only purpose of the female body is reproduction. It is worse in every other way.

By the way: Being weak isn't comfortable. Being strong is comfortable.

>let's give everybody

I didn't say everyone. But there is room for variety as long as you maintain a sizable military ready population.

she kind of looks like liz vicious but with mega jumbo hooters.

>censored nipples

>absolutely degenerate

We won't really need women if we are to be born in vats in the future via artificial womb.

Why would we design weak men? They can't reproduce like women can.

Agreed, 100%.
I'm just saying, as far as the genitals go, it's more simple than people think. The real differences between the sexes are in the mind.
Hence why women tend to be dumb as shit and why the best girls aren't even girls.

A dick is inherently 100% a male aspect and is therefore gay to be attracted to, Satan

Is that a trap?

Which would mean that everybody would be built like Jojo characters. Stop thinking with your dick and realize that there's no point to women, or female features, without reproduction.

Is Felix Argyle gay?

Also don't forget we can convert all the "weak" men into body builder types with gene therapy in emergency situations although it will take a year to fully change then another year to train.

what is the point of big muscles?
why should we all look like jail alpha nigga's?

brains are what made the most successful societies, not brawn

with technology replacing most old style manual labor needs there is no reason for excess physical strength

the ideal body in terms of longevitiy and functionaility would probably be closer to thin/otter/toned mode male then an Arnold Swazzanigger

what made you post this garbage?

Couldn't agree more.

66666666666 win fag

I don't care about traps but there is no reason to stop the private sector from doing some things or letting some people enjoy something innocent as long as it's consensual. They can still perform some lesser non physical tasks without issue, and then can be converted in the future if necessary.

Not gay.

I see what you are saying, and the best girls that are not actually girls are considered best due mostly to their reliability on an emotional and social level though much if that is due most likely to hormonal similarities which effects brain functions to an extent. Actual women though spark some kind of drive in me, IO can not tell what it is exactly but it is some kind of drive that forces me to be the best man I can possibly be.

I admit currently they might be deemed as an inefficient drag currently due to all the other factors against us in the current situation of western civilization.

You're worse than gay for enabling trannies.

Big muscles equate to power. Unlike in RPGs, having a powerful body does not mean that you have to have a weak brain. Having a powerful body always comes in handy. Like it or not, we can't just automate everything. The point at which robots help you do things like move into a new home and carry furniture upstairs won't be here for hundreds of years. We'd probably all be cyborgs by then anyway.

Saged and pic related.

Sage and spread pic related on all slide threads, fuck these kikes shitting up our board.

There's no such thing as a consensual designer baby. You are choosing a human being's form. You have an obligation to make that form good. Your fantasy about 100 pound 4'10" men being magically turned into 220 pound 6'4" adonises is absurd.

Yes

excess muscle weighs on the heart and is less easy for the body to maintain
it will shorten your life span
I am not saying men shouldn't exersize, lift alittle and be in good shape and be strong but most men simply don't need a body builder muscle for any reason.
I can't see the justification for it.
you don't really need much excess muscle beyond the average guy to carry furniture or most other things.

So yeah I think there is a sweet spot in between being a skinny twig and being a musclebound giant which is probably most ideal for living in a civilized modern society and for health purposes

>feminine aspects
>penis
>literally not even memeing, pick one

You couldn't stop at 666, could you, Canada? You had to try and outdo the devil. WELL GOOD JOB YOU GODDAMN LEAF SHITPOSTE

bump

In the future we will have to face entire other species and civilizations in which we need smart and physically capable soldiers. Technology still needs men to haul it around unless you mean everyone is riding around in an exoskeleton. Even then being larger and more physically capable allows larger loadouts to be normalized if all humans are modified to be at their physical peak.

Well there's also the possibility of someone using gene therapy on themselves to achieve looking like that.

If you suck dick you are 100% gay (or bi).If you bottom for dick you are 200% gay. Bottoming for a strap on is rather gay.
If you facefuck or assfuck a real 100% passable trap then you are not gay but it's not really straight.
If you cunt-fuck a manly looking f-t-m then you're gay.
If you fuck a born woman stayed woman looks like a woman then you are straight.

>Muslim blows himself up
>Mistranslation in Quran meant 72 genders, not virgins.

How do you say Oy veyyyyy in Arabic?

irrefutable

girls have tiny penises called clitorati. it's not the same two things at all. all that work and all she does is tinkle on you

not even the same your first line wher you remove them as sexual beings eliminates your point of comparison, as well they are sexual beings as they have sexual organs. You're mad because the boi pussi is patrician as fuck.

However, you were essentially the lowest class of man if you took dick in the ass....

Reminder that boys and girls are different.

I guess if we're "modified" then maybe that changes things but ever since the white man invented the rifle the most powerful civilizations have always dominated through technology, not by having greater musculature.
Mere Gorilla's would beat us in battle if we gave up the advantages we gained through intellect.
In the future I would imagine that this trend would become far more pronounced and almost all battle would be through proxy and not fought by actual living soldiers.

>suddenly a clitors has a urethra in it

just underneath. if not it'd run down leg. meh. they still always wipe even for number one. no man does that

Combining both the musculature and intellect is the key here

Only males have dicks. You gay

Stop acting like you need to be weak to be smart.

There are exactly 2 genders.
The one with a dick is a man no matter if it wears a skirt and makeup.
If you suck a dick by your own free will, you’re a faggot.
Stop making excuses for being gay and embrace your love of cock, OP. Then, electrocute yourself.

I never said that at all.
I just said that unusually excessive muscle is probably not healthy for longterm longevity in current humans.
I still think it is ideal for exercise and some weight lifting on a regular basis which should bring you somewhat close to the ideal of gaining from your efforts while not crossing the line until unhealthy excessiveness

Nice quads but still gay faggot

For modern humans maybe but in the future we can address many issues with gene therapy.

>that pic

God fucking damn it, why do you faggots keep posting this average girl? She's so fucking smug I just want to smash cookie in her smug fucking face so hard she falls down and press my forearm down on her throat until she stops thinking and moving for good. Then take her back to my place and wash off that ugly make up and put her in a nice summer dress and then really take my time exploring her body, cuddling, sleeping with her, hiking up her dress and resting my cheek on her chilly belly. She irritates me, but I want her to be mine and only mine forever, and I don't like feeling that.

Just stop posting this stupid cunt, you bitch.

That's not the statement I was replying to. I was referring to your statements in the post I replied to.

so many people here don't understand that girl penises don't just shrink from hormones but that they also are cute when they have a bow tied around them

Faggot
>sage

>traps IRL