JoJo Part 6 Anime Discussion

I'm a big fan of Stone Ocean, or Part 6 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and I wanted to ask ya'll who really enjoy Part 6 somethin'

What chapters of Stone Ocean do you think would translate best into anime form or you would like to see most? My personal pick is "The Collector, Marilyn Manson"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Guuqa-n0xYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seeing Pucci running around during Made in Heaven is gonna be sick.

I want Anusai to still be a girl in his first appearance.

I was always iffy about that character, did he really do a whole lot besides being horny for Jolyne all the time?

He saved Jotaro from dying like 2 minutes sooner. And I think he once saved FF.
There's also that time he became a furry and got chased by momma goat.

>mfw playing this scene in full max volume on 7.1 surround sound speakers with boosted audio controls
youtube.com/watch?v=Guuqa-n0xYw

I read it, liked the art, but wasn't really sold on the story.

The chapter with the KKK is gonna be great.

In terms of the show, how close is diamond to ending reaching the manga?

fuck off to Sup Forums you gay

How many episodes left, 18?

This part has some good fights, i want to see the one with planet waves, dragon's dream, limp bizkit and the fight with the airplane at the end before pussy

Planet Waves and C-Moon are gonna be rad but I'm much more interested in seeing how they handle Bohemian Rhapsody

gay nigger priest is here

18 more episodes. The last third is going to be rushed as fuck but you probably won't notice if they do it well enough.

Stone Ocean anime will be fucking amazing if Davidpro does it well, especially the later chapter when we see pucci's backstory/ jolyne's character development

It will be popular as fuck. People will go nuts over Jolyne and Pucci

They'd probably have to just change the characters to be random made up ones that only exist in Jojo.

> Stone ocean
> Popular

Isn't it like, the least favorite part in Japan?

Going past the major deaths the final scenes as the world transitions would be quite a sight.

Why did that guy take a job from Pucci again?
My memory is a bit hazy about this.

Isn't it because WR had like, a black parent or something?

for now.

Why was Part 2 so perfect?

Because that part was animated