Why haven't you enlisted yet, Sup Forums? Too much of a giant pussy?

Why haven't you enlisted yet, Sup Forums? Too much of a giant pussy?

>inb4 im not fighting for the kikes
By enlisting in the military, you're getting paid, learning valuable experience and shooting muslims.

>inb4 medically disqualified
Literally just lie.

Stop being a pussy and do your duty as a man and serve your country and defend your people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFzxV_pmwI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFzxV_pmwI

Every day is a holiday, every meal is a feast.

if I go for a secret will anyone pay attention to my GPA or school records? Got an HSED and failed out of school due to problems that are very much related to medical problems that definitely don't exist.

I'm already enlisted faggot. E5 navy here. Yes I suck dick, but it's not gay if you're underway

im a tranny
>inb4 op's inb4

Republican armies are for suckers.

>Why haven't you enlisted yet, Sup Forums? Too much of a giant pussy?
saged

As long as you graduated high school you're good. You need a diploma and that's it. No one cares about your grades. If you have a ged there are some more hoops but you're good.

Already served. That was boring af.

i could lie. but i cant hide the inevitable asthma attack when gassed in basic

>Literally just lie.
How to go to Military Prison in 3 Easy Steps

I have depression and I require medication to be functional. They won't take me.

>Civil public saftey job.
>get most of same if not bennies as military
>get paid 6 figures
>work 120 days a year

Respect to the military but not my cup of tea, I had a choice and I chose what made sense for me.

Fuck off kike.

>big government is great

Dude they won't bother charging you wirh anything if you're found out. They'll just chapter you. Had a bunch of guys being sent home from basic because they lied about shit. They just got a general discharge for pre existing conditions.

No dishonorables, no court martial.

We don't have an army and contribute nothing to NATO but they protect us.

I'm too old now. When I was young, I couldn't stomach the idea of being around stupid people and taking orders from someone stupid. So, I got a PhD and a job that pays well instead.

Fraudulent enlistment is based! Dishonorable discharges are awesome! OP is not a poodle dicked cock gobbler at all!

Can't lie about medical. I was in a psych ward and lied about having guns and the govt figured out.

They WILL find out I was in a ward.

Why do you insist so much to get Genocided for Greater Israel ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM

Like what kind of conditions

The jews are a bigger threat than muslims

Waiting for Space Corps to open up.

I'm almost 30 and I'm not getting bossed around by a 19 year old.

I'd at least enter as an Officer and get my student loans paid tho.

I have bipolar disorder, so I can't.

That's scary. What happened?

Shut the fuck up you fucking boot. You were a pog

Meme Corps

Where is that giant pussy you speak about??

I want to smoke on his neighborhood. I'm not racist again giant pussies.

I would say that is a stupid statement, if you want to fight and hunt down the enemy, join a mercenary squad.

I was about to go to MEPS but my recruiter called today and said they can't process me because of some juvenile charges from when I was 13, never been to jail or juvenile detention. I can join the army or navy he said but I think I'm going to just get a job and learn a trade.

U.S. military has lost every war since WWII. They've been a bunch of pussies since Truman kicked out MacArthur. Ever since then the top brass have been politicians not Generals.

Why enlist when you can be an officer? Flight suits are comfy as fuck, I get to fly around while collecting a paycheck.

Maybe you should try fighting you lazy fuck. Then we can stop getting BTFO by a bunch of LITERAL inbred retards in the Middle East.

One guy got an epileptic seizure on the first day. Some fucked up joints. Some mental issues. All kinds of shit.

They were backstabbers since they killed Patton because of Pizda Truman.

nothing happened. wanted to enlist but i had asthma bad when i was a kid. if treated for it after the age of 12 it's a disqualifier. only way would be to not disclose it. but im certain it would crop up at some point in basic, especially when they put you in the CS gas chamber. at which point theyd find out ive had asthma all along and lied.

I'm not retarded

Did you read my post? I get to wear pajamas to work and fucking fly. Why would I risk PTSD or fucked up knees when I can secure myself financially, while doing something that I love?

>inb4 medically disqualified
>Literally just lie.

This. Been back and forth with MEPS for my MEDREAD since January.

Nah

I was wondering if they would dig up shit from middle school, I got put in a few mental hospitals for dumb shit. The shrink actually lost her job because of it, but it still happened and I'm still trying to ween off the mess they put me on.

meds**^

I'm 34 and have a good job. Why would i??

I support soldiers because often they aren't supported by the people who were supposed to lead them. Like when that Yid Shrew Kissinger betrayed American soldiers in Vietnam.

Saged and pic related.

Sage and spread pic related on all slide threads, fuck these kikes shitting up our board.

If shtf I will go down and enlist but only after getting my wife pregnant.

If you don't tell them about it they won't know unless the police was involved and you were booked. Which I doubt. So nah, just lie.

I've been told this before but it still fucking bugs me for some reason. I got my ged recently so I might as well try it I guess.

>Stop being a pussy and do your duty as a man and serve your country and defend your people.
You mean defend American banker investments around the world. All wars are banker wars. So, no thanks.

I'm colour blind in my left eye

Bad conduct discharge for possession and distribution of research chemicals

just lie? as if they dont look up your medical records ??

>defend your people.

Ok, I knew American GI's were stupid, but not THAT retarded

Already served

They won't process my shit.

My only medical history is three sets of stitches, all of which I have paperwork for. But I waited six months at the first station, my paperwork expired, and now I've been at another station for three months and it's not looking any better.

What dipshits do they have at USAREC that can't process a whole six pages of "he fell down and we sewed him together and now he's fine"?

ETS monday baby

so amped

Don't want to get my legs blown off so Saudi Arabia and Israel can get better oil deals, thanks.

I turned 17 after all the major deployments and wasn't confident I could get deployed anywhere. Also, I had a good opportunity with school
Honestly wish I did, if I worked my ass off I could have made Ranger and got sent somewhere

It'd be fun, but I just don't wanna live in barracks or necessarily take shitty orders because "muh military tradition".

fuck you jew

I'm mentally ill and on meds so no

Our country was conquered by Mexico while you faggots were playing CIA proxy wars on the other side of the fucking planet in case you haven't noticed.
All you do is waste the tax dollars we ruin our lives to provide to you. What fucking good is all this fucking suffering? You don't protect us worth a fucking damn, you only make problems.

I considered enlisting in my early 20s. But I have moderate psoriasis and learned soon after that the military considered it a chronic disease and would turn me down. Kinda sucked, was particularly interested in joining the Air Force as they led the charge in cyber defense.

Alas now I've got a family and am too old for most branches anyways.

They'll pretend like they found it the first week of basic. And give you a medical discharge under honorable conditions

They don't. They don't/can't even look up your MIB data (life expectancy affecting issues for insurance)

You have to sign over your rights for them to gain access to your pre-enlistment medical records, and then you have to tell them who your primary care physician was (there's no national database for medical records).

Neither of these things are part of the enlistment process, nor are they something they can force you to sign if it ever becomes an issue later. If your medical problems force you out in boot, it's an admin-medical discharge which isn't even a negative.

People get nervous in meps or when CIS comes investigating, and blab shit they shouldn't and sign shit they shouldn't.

If you want to serve and they might disqualify you for something you know won't be a detriment, just lie.

Serving in the military makes sense in a very few cases: you are an officer with a shot at some really sweet position; your country is in a really shitty war, and I mean a war that would roll over right through your own neighbourhood.

In all other cases, you more or less give away your safety, life and health, as well as your time, so that some other people may aquire power and wealth off you.

No they won't. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Fuck off. It's gonna be sweet.

Dying in foreign imperial wars is stupid. Especially when there is trouble at home.

Lie about documented illnesses the state has known about since you were a child? Sounds like a great idea user. I'll put that up there with lying of federal paper work, oh wait...

>die for israel
nah

Umm I think you are forgetting Vietnam sweetie. Strategic victory long term. Ok?