/ptg/ President Trump General - The Storm Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo
>DoD video: caring for the pupper warriors 10/20/17
youtu.be/tewZVVhw7FE
>Leftists are retards (but we knew this already) 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ctz_dHfYfb8
>Eric+Lara+Luke Trump on F&F 10/20/17
youtu.be/bEVAR_GmkVA

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xUU3T)
archive.is/zmXjQ)
archive.is/obomP)
archive.is/tMRA3)
archive.is/2DTPV)
archive.is/SOudi)
archive.is/724V6)
archive.is/BPqCf)
archive.is/Lu5S6)
archive.is/6XGme)
archive.fo/xAfw9
archive.fo/VDv0d
youtu.be/uKhJ6ise6oU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX0Z0vGVeJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

If that New Zealander posts again I will do nothing but I will probably get mildly frustrated

Wow! Over 5000 views on the pastebin in just a few weeks. Will continue to update. Remember to use this to BTFO reddit and twitter kikes! Will be very useful during midterms and 2020.

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump is quietly completely transforming the federal judiciary - nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year (archive.is/xUU3T)
>U.S.-backed forces reclaim ISIS capital of Raqqa (archive.is/zmXjQ)
>DOW passes 23,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/obomP)
>Trump Administration Defines Life ‘Beginning at Conception’ (archive.is/tMRA3)
>The Trump administration is planning an increase in federal immigration jails across the country for the thousands of additional illegal immigrants its agents are arresting (archive.is/2DTPV)
>The FBI has released documents suggesting James Comey planned on exonerating Hillary before FBI investigation was complete (archive.is/SOudi)
>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow - massive bribery, kickback, extortion, money laundering, and cover up scheme - directly incriminates The Clinton Foundation (archive.is/724V6)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee has begun a corruption probe investigating the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal - Clintons about to get BTFO (archive.is/BPqCf)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee calls on former FBI Informant to testify about Uranium One (archive.is/Lu5S6)
>Senate approves budget, kick-starting GOP tax reform effort (archive.is/6XGme)

>10:40 rally

If only

I love Kellyanne.

We're coming for you!

his name is cuddles

i could really use a trump rally...

I'm not Mel Gibson or anything but have you noticed the disproportionate amount of wealth the Jews have?

>i haven't held a real opinion since 2005
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>it's a Jeff Sessions does nothing episode
Impeach/fire him?
Why doesn't he do shit? Is he a swamp nigger?

Hey PTG I'm hanging with my mom tonight and want to show her all about this place. Can I make the next thread? I'm happy to "bake" so I can spend some quality time with Mom.

I loved Apocalypto, Mel.

Checked.

Halloween is soon :3

That should be a banner.

>Sup Forums
>since 2005

Me too friend.. me too.

The last one he did before election night was at about 1 or 2 in the morning. He did around 4 that day.

I'm sorry about earlier. I'm checking to see if and what I missed.

archive.fo/xAfw9

>Faith in the outfit’s journalistic expertise and experience is one of the chords that Fusion GPS strikes in its relations with journalists, whether they’re trying to block a story or shop one. “If they have a story they think you’d be interested in,” says one Washington, D.C. journalist familiar with Fusion GPS’s operations, “they call you down to their office on Dupont Circle and show you a dossier. There’s no confidentiality agreement, but it’s understood that if they show you something and you talk about it, you’re cut off, or worse.”

What did they mean by this?

>In order to report honestly on the Trump scandals, a weakened press would have to report honestly on Fusion GPS—which would mean lifting the lid on the incompetence and malfeasance of their own institutions and colleagues, which would reveal a scandal as threatening to democracy as anything Trump has said or done. “Imagine if they subpoena Fusion GPS’s emails,” said a veteran Washington reporter, “there are going to be lots of journalists in there who’ve taken stories from them. Big names, senior figures in the field. It will look like an apocalypse.”

Apocalypto was kino, braveheart is essential sheepkino too.
hacksaw ridge felt a little forced tbqh

I don't think I forgive you.

his heart is in the right place. if i lived there I'd probably hate us too.

archive.fo/VDv0d

>Fusion GPS was founded in 2009—before the social media wave destroyed most of the remaining structures of 20th-century American journalism—by two Wall Street Journal reporters, Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch. They picked up former colleagues from the Journal, Tom Catan, and Neil King, Jr., who were also well-respected by their peers. When the social media wave hit two years later, print media’s last hopes for profitability vanished, and Facebook became the actual publisher of most of the news that Americans consumed. Opposition research and comms shops like Fusion GPS became the news-rooms—with investigative teams and foreign bureaus—that newspapers could no longer afford.
>As top reporters themselves, the principals of Fusion GPS knew exactly what their former colleagues needed in order to package and sell stories to their editors and bosses. “Simpson was one of the top terror-finance investigative reporters in the field,” says one Washington-based journalist, who knows Simpson professionally and personally, and who asked for anonymity in discussing a former reporter. “He got disillusioned when Rupert Murdoch took over the Journal because there was less room for the kind of long-form investigative journalism he thrived on.”
>And now, says the journalist, “they’re guns for hire. They were hired to dig up dirt on donors to Mitt Romney’s campaign, they were hired by Planned Parenthood after a video exposing some of the organization’s controversial practices.”
>Besides Russia, Fusion GPS has also worked with other foreign countries, organizing campaigns and creating news that furthers the aims of the people who pay for their services—using the fractured playing field of “news” to extend old-fashioned lobbying efforts in a way that news consumers have been slow to understand.

>He'll do shit full of Obama holdovers and the nominations not passing through
I guess.
It's about arresting people, not making Benghazi Hearings 2.0 with no result and email bullshit giving immunity to everyone without getting anyone arrested.

So ive been wondering for a while now, are all the posters in this thread actual bots or just paid shills?
I mean, its pretty obvious its one of the two. most the the comments in these threads arent event conversation, i.e., there is very little replying to previous posts with actual conversation.
If its bots, they are done quite well but they need some work, see . also, the replies to many of these posts seem decidedly 'bot-like' as in they may reference a section of a previous post but the content of the reply is generally extremely shallow and not written in a conversational prose.
Which also gives some weight to the theory that many of the posters in here are just paid shills, another day, another dime, not really putting too much effort into the cause anymore, but im really leaning towards bots due to the constant volume of posts and the expected ROI of a single bot algorithm vs dozens (or more) of constant paid shills. Also, posts such as these: seem to be pretty convincing empirical evidence of bots as the reply was only very loosely related to the post. never have I seen a human poster call the American sprugo a cutie.
So can someone confirm for me bot or paid shill?

I should probably book mark this bin.
Thanks for the good work user.

Americanism, not Globalism, will be our CREDO!
youtu.be/uKhJ6ise6oU

It kind of makes me giggle seeing retarded stuff like this

ma'am i hate to say this but your son clearly likes lady boys

Pretty sure " not impressed" means you are winning.

>Fusion GPS, according to the company’s website, offers “a cross-disciplinary approach with expertise in media, politics, regulation, national security, and global markets.” What does that mean, exactly? “They were hired by a sheikh in the UAE after he was toppled in a coup and waged an information war against his brother,” one well-respected reporter who has had dealings with the company told me. “I believe they seeded the New Yorker story about the Trump Hotel in Azerbaijan with alleged connections to the IRGC. They may have been hired to look into Carlos Slim. It’s amazing how much copy they generate. They’re really effective.”
>Yet it is rare to read stories about comms shops like Fusion GPS because traditional news organizations are reluctant to bite the hands that feed them. But they are the news behind the news—well known to every D.C. beat reporter as the sources who set the table and provide the sources for their big “scoops.” The ongoing transformation of foundering, profitless news organizations into dueling proxies for partisan comms operatives is bad news for American readers, and for our democracy. But it is having a particularly outsized effect on reporting in the area of foreign policy, where expert opinion is prized—and easily bought—and most reporters and readers are only shallowly informed.

>tfw no kayla gf

His wife left him and moved to Australia to fuck an emu

>tfw shitposting on Sup Forums for over a decade
captcha: colon du pas

Stop giving him attention already. He feeds off the (you)s like all trolls (who are disgusting and filthy losers btw). Us pure Anglo/Germanic Americans are above that kind of thing. Just filter him and lets FUCKING MAGA!

USA USA USA USA

What the fuck do mexicans have to do with it?
Why is it relevant what those niggers think?

>and not written in a conversational prose.

Don't tell me this investigation is still ongoing? MUELLER PLEASE HURRY

Kellyanne pirate is best pirate

>if you don't know who Antonio Gramsci is then you need to get off Sup Forums and learn thy enemy's name

What are you talking about?
He lives on a 90% white island on the equator.There is a reason most aussies and NZ'ers are hilarious and carefree.Watching their election and seeing half the voters show up in bathing suits was a joy last year

Sup Forums started in 2011

Every kiwi tires of fucking sheep eventually, I suppose

He'd probably spend less on alcohol.

i know that feel, bro

Bump!

Checked, let the infighting begin
>thatsthejoke.png

I'm still waiting on his film about the vikings done entirely in old Norse.

That one girl is scary. Is it natural to be afraid of spooks?

I can't be the only one who is noticing that the board is being raided by multiple groups right now, right?

>Sup Forumsfags
>spencerfags
>concernshills
Of course, the increasing Boomer, Evangelical, and general reddit population isn't helping things either

If this only continues to grow worse, what alternative is there? Cripple is frankly too sensitive to banter so I tired quickly when I try to use it.

>The last one he did before election night was at about 1 or 2 in the morning.
REEAAAAAAAAAAL MICHIGANIACS!

I mean, it's always being raided buts it worse than usual.

If one of her lgbtbbq friends molests her daughter, she will probably get her wish.

hi user's mom. I'm happy you two have a close relationship. I wish I could see my mom more :/ When was little I lived within ten minutes of both my grandmothers, I wish my kids could have the same opportunity. Looking back, the 90s really feel like tutorial island or some shit where all the Starks are in Winterfell and shit has yet to hit the fan. I'm loving my POV chapters though, I think my story will end in a /comfy/ way after I survive the next Great Happening aka World Civil War I aka Vindication Day aka DAY OF ROPE

You ignore them, all 3 groups are just our slaves, and don't actually have any impact

Who /comfybeforethestorm/ here?

hhnnngg it would be so good

How many niggers did he skin with his buck knife?

We should just do what we usually do. Employ the standard banter and occasionally post gore en-masse to purge them.

If it gets Sup Forums levels of bad just hide in a hobby board. You do have hobbies, right?

>most people want their kids to have some variation of what they want

I'm pretty sure that's not actually the case, and she's just shown her own "Cosmopolitan bias". Most people's lives absolutely suck and have for the last 20 years - that's why we voted Trump. We sure as hell hope our kids lives don't look anything like our own.

I was OP all day and all night that day. Shit was crazy, 2 minute threads

>implying an aussie didn't steal his gf.

What do you all think of bannon's speech? I thought it was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=oX0Z0vGVeJI

Feeling pretty good tbhqhwy

He's slicker than your average nigger killer.

None.

>Kohn

>fat shaming is wrong and should be a crime! HAES!
>Drumpf is so fat!

>what alternative is there
Taking back our country while everyone else is shitposting

>Gibbs other 4chun links plox
Fuck off.

I happy for them.
Traveling the world, making video's.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

This isn't even MUH AIRFIELD level bad, let alone pussy tapes bad.
Too late, I'm already a #cruzmissile

Your mom is a fat whore nigger nigger nigger

>I just worry I'm going to run out of rope before morning!
TED NO!!!!

Listening to Jeff talk on Texas.

Normally I would agree, but realy its the rising
>boomer/reddit/evangelical I love Zionism
Crowd that is concerning here.

I can see the deterioration of Sup Forums: Would Spencer ever have been accepted 3 years ago?

>what alternative is there?
No one's going to spoonfeed you because it would cause retards, shills and reddit to converge in that not so secret place

>alternative
user, this place will always breed chaos. No matter the shilling good ideas and honest discussion take place here. Who gives a shit about muh board. Change is the only constant, the sooner you learn that the sooner you can end suffering through cessation of desire

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "The Budget passed late last night, 51 to 49. We got ZERO Democrat votes with only Rand Paul (he will vote for Tax Cuts) voting against....." "....This now allows for the passage of large scale Tax Cuts (and Reform), which will be the biggest in the history of our country!"
>"Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!"
>Eric, Lara, and Luke Trump on F&F
>Report says that Trump says in interviewed that will be released on Sunday and Monday: "Sometimes it [feuding] helps, to be honest with you"
AFTERNOON
>Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian
>Trump meets with UN Secretary-General Gutierres
>Trump signs EO Amending Executive Order 13223
>WH releases statement regarding military justice
>Mattis and Graham take questions from press
>Sessions speaks in Austin, Texas
>Mattis and McCain talk to press after meeting on Capitol Hill
>WH gives press briefing
>Mattis welcomes French Minister Florence Parly to Washington
>Mattis meets with French Minister Florence Parly
>Press Secretary releases statement on the Presidential Delegation for the Royal Thai King’s Funeral
>Reports state EPA head denies meeting with 'polluters'
EVENING
>Appeals court blocks illegal teen from getting abortion
>Chris Christie leads Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and Opioid Crisis
>Reuters reports Trump administration considers pausing U.S. refugee family reunification program
>Trump gives weekly address on Tax Reform
>Trump tweets: "Great book just out, "A Place Called Heaven," by Dr. Robert Jeffress - A wonderful man!"

Ted's probably very normie-tier when it comes to race desu.

>mfw I've already put your girl in me ute

>triple nigger
damn thats brutal

watching now. ty for sauce

>This isn't even MUH AIRFIELD level bad, let alone pussy tapes bad.
Honestly Airfield was worse than the pussy tapes, but you're right. If it was that bad I'd straight up get off Sup Forums for a week and during that time just fap to anime again.

Comfy af. Can't wait to watch Amerikikes get turned to ash by based China and Russia.

It's like 80% bots. The board got redirected to an unlisted board (read: no API access) on April 1st and shillposts fucking vanished.

>On your mark nigger shark

BARRON STOP

You're too kind.

>"His teeth fell out, his digestive system collapsed so that he could not eat solid food... he had convulsions when he vomited blood, and suffered headaches so violent that he beat his head against the walls of his cell."
>a combination of arteriosclerosis, pulmonary tuberculosis, high blood pressure, angina, gout and acute gastric disorders meant that he was too ill to move.

A fitting end for a communist.

They wouldn't be depicted as heroes like on History's Vikings. Gibson stated it would be done very realistically. Similar to Apocalypto. Which is why the film would've been done in old Norse.

I remember. The Ted posts had me dying.