Part 3

Why the fuck does the US larp so much about being white and make fun of countries like the UK for having a muslim mayor when their capital is literally only 40% white, and not even the majority? DC is literally 50% black, and the largest demographic is black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Washington,_D.C.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGJHBVCKJHBVSDGVJHASVHBSVJHAGSVCHAGVJHGSCJHGAVJC

fucking ratard
America is more culturally European than Europe is right now

>part 3
Sad.

CRINGE
UHHHHHHHHHUHUHUHH SHILL FRED!!!!!
no it isnt you dumbfuck
also whats a ratard

How deep can the hatred for americans go?

>Yo motha fuckin ratard
>America iz mo' culturally European than Europe iz right now with muh beeotch

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

What a ridiculous statement. The worst cities in Europe (London, Berlin, Paris, etc) are demographically better than the entire United States and there's no such thing as "culturally European" you fucking mongloid, there's cultural English, German, French, Dutch, etc.

Truce?
Can we be allies again?

PBPLPPPPPPPPPPBLB MI MO YURO

> t. Spic
> t. Hapa
> t. Mulatto
> t. Mestizo
Stay mad Mr.40%

S H A R T

POINT AT HIM, POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

I should think we already are.

>be half Puerto Rican
>6% nigger, 6% taino, .02% Jewish
>mongrel by Sup Forums standards
>doesn't give a fuck
>gonna breed with a white wimmin
>spread my mongrel genes to a new genration
>Sup Forums on suicide watch
>mfw

So true my white German brother

BESTIES

EYE WHITTEST

it only works when you dont do it much more than us, thats a tip

DELET THIS

It's been almost a year and half since The_donald invaded us and set up shop here.
They have incessantly insulted us. mocked us, claimed that we are not white.
They have brought the average level of discourse here to truly subhuman and they have shown no signs of slowing down.

"The Amerimutt entered many threads under the rather childish delusion that they were going to call everyone nonwhite and 'Muhammed' and nobody was going to destroy them. At Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and half a dozen other boards, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

nice white man mask he's wearing there

t. amerimutt in uni

What?

t.

>America embraces "Diversity" and gets fucked over because of it.
>Europe watches this happen over the years and decides to do the same thing while laughing at America of no being white.
You guys literally have no excuse.

>founded as nation trying to escape Europe for myriad reasons
>Americans are surprised that we're never going to be good enough for the ones that stayed
Why anyone cares what Europeans think at this point is beyond

Guys, check this out it glows!

they're there for gibs

I feel like your country should be responsible for all of this, since you fucked up your colonies and let those retards run away from your empire and discipline.
But i'm italian and Italy did even worse with its own colonies, so gg i guess.

Made me think

EXCUSA

>Of no being white
Go back to Mexico.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

If this passes, most of our immigrants will be Europeans and no longer filthy spic mongrels.

Mutts are posting freely across our boards.

Unmemed, unbantered, posting at will.

america pushed diversity on europe, dumbfuck
nice using anime pics to disguise your ugly mutt face btw

The concept of bants is alien to the average amerimongrel.

>muh western culture

Speaking of incredibly stupid posts...

WE STRONK AND GONNA GUM TO LIBERATE YOU YUROPOOS, YOU JUST WAIT!!

if the French had not allied with the Americans to fuck us the world would have been a very different place.

Well we did create our country to get away from you. You faggots forced us to step up in WWI.

Multiculturalism is BEAUTIFUL
Estonia needs to be enriched with Mexican!!

HOLY SHIT

Most bongers were stupid enough to believe in those lies despite having a example in the US. Was our destruction really in vain?

You'll get a tweet. Sad!

Nice education you've got there

top lul at the image

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

Shut up German/Mexican scum.

>Literally Your not white the post

What the fuck does a German-Mexican mix even look like. It has to be really fucking ugly, like a Castizo Merkel or something.

Californians die, god laughs.

And if it weren't for the Germans trying to fuck us over with Mexico and the UK telling us then we would be a happy 90% white nation.

A MONGREL FART
A NEGRO SHART
PULL MY MOCHA CHEEKS APART

DOWN MY LEGS IT ROLLS AND FLOWS
FILLS MY PANTS, I LET IT SHOW

/PARR/ SAMA, RET ME TERR YOU ARR ABOUT THE COUNTLIES THAT ARR NOT ASIAN
SUPELIALL ASIAN LACE
ANORALLY ALIENS

Looks like your average Hapa mongrel to me

do American know that they are living degenerate meaningless materialistic and unfulfilling lives?

if only shit were run by the irish

every time I see this picture it makes me gag a bit

Sup Forums is on fire tonight

what were you saying?

I'm pretty happy with it. You have your ways we have ours. We're not hurting you.

That's a truck stop. We need those because we are a very large country supported by long-haul truckers.

Buy yes, we are largely soulless, cultureless, and completely devoid of any connection to our history. We're basically the vapid 15-year-old girl of the world.

BLUMPF.

Pick any face on this thread and thats about what a german-mexican mix looks like.
I think Jeb! is mostly ango but here is your answr

You realize that JFK and every parisitical member of his family was bankrolled by Jews and wasps and the Boston Irish hate them?

Sup Forums is truly saving it's brother Sup Forums

You don't really have a history.

COLONIZED

Yeah, it's fucking awesome

>desperately trying to make OC to keep up with Sup Forums blowing you the fuck out
that's how I know you're hurting

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heh, shills right Sup Forumsros? Maga praise kek shadilay!

How the fuck did you trigger the entire western hemisphere/pol/ like this?

Not gonna lie, im SOLID in the 53% zone. But this is the funniest shit I have seen since pink Wojaks.

Rate my OC

This. We white Europeans will save the white race and haters can just fuck off.

Also PRAISE KEK FOR EVROPA

We have one, but it's very short and we're not educated about it anyway. Wish I was born in mainland Europe somewhere. This freefloating, disconnected, nihilistic culture saps yours soul after a while.

I live in Western Pennsylvania where it's not as cancerous thankfully. California, Texas, Jew York are all shitholes.

In meantime, british eurocucks make mahmoud their king whose guys fucxing your bitch also and you wanna speak up to her but your scared she might deny you the opportunity to lap up khaled's cum from your wifes bussy cus it makes your eyes roll the back of your head

Nigger this was pre made.
Sorry if your chimp mind can't comprehend time.

9.5/10

Thank you for spreading your awful culture around the world, it will ultimately destroy european civilisation

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT LITERAL WE WUZ TEIR SHEEITT
WE

>we white europeans
>fukk da h8erz
lol