Our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=KEbZcXDTAzE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
bing.com/videos/search?q=Jackson Crawford&qft= Filterui:userpage-ucxcxnfxw6iq_mh4uijyvufg&FORM=VQCHNL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you have things to do besides spamming your own videos on Sup Forums all day? Like rehearsing for your next one?

Could I make good money starting my own church in a strip mall?

>still believing in the afterlife and kingdom of heaven which will only admit you if you don't masturbate

This

NOPE

DA JOOS

This post convinced me. I'm now a christard. Zues Vult.

Nah, rent is insane. Just get a big ass tent, do some revival services. Work your way up to a building.
Hell, you could do like the Army used to, go street preaching. Though you can't really get any cash out of street people.

varg is a cuck

Only a jew (or a christian) would deny the modern jewish subversion. Fuck even the stupid ape niggers in BLM hate jews.

kys antifa

Sweet links and pics to support your claim you limp wristed tay sachs ridden jew lad

>being this obviously new
Where do you retards come from? Honestquestion....leddit? Or did you hear about this place at a bible study from some cat lady complaining about racists on the internet?

DJ Racemixer

i couldnt care less about racism out of 5 tabs ive a race realist tab and 2 natsoc tab open. what annoys me is the little clique of fags who post the same shit over and over again in every thread. drink bleach stupid faggot

>decides to try to convert Sup Forums
>the entire user base of the board continuasly and thuroghly BTFO's you day in and day out
>The entire user base of the board wants you to leave already
>REEEE THEY"RE ALL SHILLS!!!!!!
***NEWS FLASH: NO ONE LIKES CHRISTAINS.***
HERE OR IRL.
go chew a baby foreskin Mordichai

christ youre such a sperg dude. get treated

>christ
You're going to go to hell for that.

Bible Believing Christian
B
C

nothing like a spergy pagan fan of varg telling me if im going to hell or not. dont worry about my soul, worry about yours instead

>actually believe that garbage
Holy fuck man, only women are naturally that stupid, if you have a dick you have no excuse.

You took your gods name in vein, now you're playing it off like nothing.....Yep, you're going to hell

>our retarded jewish racemixing closeted faggot

vain*

Could someone please recommend me a GOOD non-cucked youtube preacher?

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

He isn't wrong though. Those specific jews are the worst threat.

He speaks like a typical scandinavian though

Makes good points but couldn't inspire anyone which is the entire point of preaching.

Try this
bing.com/videos/search?q=Jackson Crawford&qft= Filterui:userpage-ucxcxnfxw6iq_mh4uijyvufg&FORM=VQCHNL

Not watching your gay video fag

Check out Timothy Keller or for max bants Kent Hovind

post direct links if you can senpai

I wonder how long it will take for (((them))) to shut him down.

The shepards chapel is one of the best bible study teachers online. Just google him and enjoy.

go to hell kike

>(1)
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

>t. triggered sodomite

>be jew
>get btfo in your own thread

>kristian vikernes
>KRISTIAN
>LITERALLY FUCKING HAS THE WORD CHRIST IN HIS NAME

>LITERALLY BURNS YOUR CHURCH TO THE GROUND

just wait everyone...this show isnt over.

Theyre switching IP's rn.