WHAT THE FUCK BRITAIN???

What the fuck ""Great""Shitstain?

Your capital is even worst than the city that smells like piss & shit now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-700-homicides-met-20161201-story.html
ons.gov.uk/census/2011census
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

keep it alive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't worry, niggers, at least you can shoot ba-......oh, nevermind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking cancer.

to be fair, NYC has been a police state since 9/11

I'd say London will be soon but their police are unable to stop crimes outside of reading your daily Quran verse

But what about muh gun controls?

PART
A
R
T

lol I remember when bongs and their Paki pets had the nerve to claim that London was safer than nyc

SHTRONK UNT SHTAYBBULL. The Eternal Boomer.

AND PARCEL
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

oh fuck

Oh yeah this was revelaed some days ago, fucking LA, LOS ANGELES! Where nigger and spic gangs are trying to genicide each other is safer than fucking London! Holy shit lmao, the absolute state of Brtinogs

part and parcel goys

Absolutely diverse.

yeah. all these crime stats are within the thames

Now that is sad

What will DUP be doing? Fuck all, is what. Apparently the tory leadership something something was deserted and the name Jacob Pees Zogg is not appealing. Who would have thought?

BIN THAT COMMON SENSE MATE CAN'T HAVE ANY WRONGTHINK

>rio de janeiro is safer than são paulo

Fake news.

Wasnt sao paolo where the cops stopped doing their jobs? I think this is for this year alone.

Holy shit, less safe than the 700 homicides a year Chicago.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-700-homicides-met-20161201-story.html

It's ok. They don't have guns so all is well.

Fill city full of non British and illegals, crime soars.

Quelle surprise!

No, this was Espirito Santo.

Rio de Janeiro is hell on earth. São Paulo is far away from being good, but isnt bad like Rio.

GOOD THING YOU BANNED ALL THOSE GUNS AND KNIVES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

Europe is never going to wake up :(

On the chart they are only about .2 of a difference, maybe they arent that different, or werent that different this year.

So sad. I always wanted to visit London. I guess that's what happens when you elect a sand nigger as a mayor. So sad.

If you wanna be taken seriously post with a real flag, not that meme-ish rag

Is anyone else annoyed with modern media sticking twitter quotes in with their articles all the time?

London is a work in progress. You need to understand that the immigrants just need time to adjust, then they will become successful and help Britain grow.

Diversity is what we need though! these stats are racist.

They are, they literally called the army to help with the crimewave going on.

:^)

They let the cops have guns????

>Chiraq safer than London

Part and parcel

>Living at a number 3242
Immersion ruined

I mean bobbys or whatever

I'm not going to say I'm sorry for them.
They deserve this shit and even worse.

There is not a chance in hell Chicago is better off than London. I've not been to either but one of them doesn't have an equal crime rate to Iraq.

>Blacks.
What'cha gonna do.

worse than NYC though... DAMN

its mostly because in london just about everything from shooting someone to looking at people is a crime. naturally the place is going to have stupidly high crime rates.

Rule Britbongstain wwwwwwwww

That bit doesn't surprise me one bit. I'd bet Paris isn't far off New York now, Chicago is stretching it though with Middle East tier crime rates.

The fact it's 50% white doesn't help.

When we reach Mexican tier crime rates, then you can judge.

>more dangerous than Jew York
Impressive.

>The fact it's 50% white doesn't help.
at least the niggers mostly stick to killing each other

Cringe.

>tfw fucking with a drug dealer

The authorities make the mistake of including black on black crime under human crime instead of animal attacks though.

I can wait some months.

true that, i can never understand why they waste so much time trying to stop it, no matter what you do niggers are going to nig

That's why blacks in the UK commit the same amount of crime that blacks in the US do in proportion to their population differences. You can't take the nigger out of a nigger.

Anyone who believes this shit is retarded. In fairness I have never been to new york but I assume the chances of being shot by a nigger in the dodgier places is pretty high. In London shit can hit the fan anywhere if your unlucky or you look like you are weak. But that being said nothing will happen 99% of the time. I live in London and I go to shit areas all the time I have never been mugged or assaulted. When I lived in Paris you could look at a nigger or an arab in the eyes and they would try and fight you.

no acid attacks in NYC though

>Anyone who believes this shit is retarded
It's actually not very hard to believe at all. Obviously you've got more chances of getting shot by a nigger in NY because this isn't comparing gun crime, just crime in general.

This is actually why most us Burgers shrug when you international chaps cite US gun crime rates... animal control is part of the plan.

You don't have a large Pakistani population in New York.

>be britcuck
>get face melted by Achmed

>live in Manchester
>regularly get in fights with Africans around Piccadilly and Portland street in town after I've been drinking

I can't stand them. They always prey on drunken people and rob them.

whatttt? how could london be so dangerous when they have gun control?

I think it's something like 13% of the U.S. population commit over 50% of violent crime and drop the national IQ rate down several points.

You're already late to the party mongloid, that's been said 10 times and it's been cringey each time. This is comparing crime, not gun crime. You're still more likely to be shot in NY.

im laughing so hard that I literally cant breathe

How is it more dangerous in London when guns are illegal??

Also, to my knowledge New York firearm licensing actually isn't so different to UK firearm licensing regulations.

How is it dangerous when crime is illegal?

Part and parcel

Happens not very often and mostly to other niggers involved in drug crime. It only gets reported when in a rare case it happens to a white

No shit. You're more likely to get stabbed in London as well.

they still haven't banned assault spoons and forks

Why are you saying no shit to me? Say it to the mongloids who keep getting the implication that this is comparing gun crime. I don't know what New York knife crime is like, but I'd imagine it's wholly possible knife crime is either in London. I've not been to either city and I never plan to so I couldn't say.

>knife crime is either in London
higher*

post yfw you are not and will never be from 56% white land

I wish Sup Forums let us like comments instead of fag-flag nonsense
i really really really like this comment

>>>reddit

Question: Where is the 56% status acquired from?

According to Wikipedia, the present US ethnic mixture is 77.1% white.

non-hispanic whites are 62.6% and dropping. some estimates put it as low as 54%

>will never be
oh you just wait

Those estimates come from the fact that you have to go state to state for a proper ethnicity census, because nation wide they include hispanics and arabs as white also.

From what sources are these taken from?

State to state censuses which are much more accurate in not including hispanics and arabs according to Jared Taylor from American Renaissance.

Ah. Ninja'd.

Are there available sources on UK ethnic mixture (separating hispanics/arabs/etc.) as well? I'm curious to see what the actual percentages are.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while can someone fill me in on this part and parcel meme

thats when people are trying to bant
nobody really believes that 54% shit

IIRC, it was a statement by the mayor of London, saying that being prepared for terrorist attacks was "part and parcel" of living in a big city.

Yeah, the last census was from 2011 and the next one isn't due until 2021 so it's not really accurate for 2017 after 6 years of hard immigration and birth rates but it's there.

ons.gov.uk/census/2011census

If it's not there, just google 2011 UK census.

I'd already told them that they must deport pajeets, pakis and poles. They don't believe me and keep those creatures inside.

Muslim mayor of London said "Terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a major european city, we have to accept that"
Its not a quote exactly but you get the jist of it

It's getting there user

*gets acid thrown in his face*

Nice post.

but 90% of your citizens live in those non-green areas

That's not true in the slightest.

Here's a map of population density.

>be british
>become crime riddled

this really stings