Is it true that the right never cared about the soldiers lost in Bengazi? It was just all a stunt shit on Hillary...

Is it true that the right never cared about the soldiers lost in Bengazi? It was just all a stunt shit on Hillary. Why aren't you shitting on Trump an his lack of leadership?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-fg-trump-niger-20171019-story.html
abcnews.go.com/International/helicopter-shot-25-navy-seals-dead-crash-afghanistan/story?id=14245387
youtube.com/watch?v=xS3jady8bIc
youtube.com/watch?v=cgT5aa74KX4&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck are you talking about lack of leadership? the fuck is he supposed to do Nuke Niger?

sage

The same thing Hillary should have done to save the soldiers in Benghazi.

NUKE ISRAEL then we gucci

what the hell are you even talking about, until you sufficiently explain the question you are asking and what it means you get a sage

remember to sage dumb threads made by dumb people who can't even post an archive link

Classic shill false equivalency. Continue distorting the truth to get more sheep on your side. People are finally seeing through your bullshit. Burn in hell.

When it turns out there were over 600 security requests just ignored from the 4 men in Nigeria, you can make this thread. Dont forget to sage.

>deaths of ambassador and others at an ill-equipped embassy with lax security measures

>deaths of soldiers on a mission due to tactical miscalculation

Yep no difference there, retard.

You're a moronic nigger. Go faceplant a landmine you drooling spaz.

>Ad Hominem

Weak

>truthful observation

Faggot. Saged

>Hours long siege during which no help was sent.
>Ambush attack out in the middle of nowhere.
Gee how are these possibly different? It also seems that several Nigger leaders prevented reinforcements from going to assist.

oh did trump say these four got killed because someone insulted Mohammed on youtube?

Everything the right does is political stunt. Including this article.

the emails are fake the wall is fake daca is real obamacare is real a deficit enlarged already by a trillion dollars is real jobs lost in Sept is real. wwiii questions. but only the news is fake so never question me. also everybody knows what they sign up for. except for me. do i still have a staff?

>Ambush
>Tactical miscalculation
Sounds more like poor leadership. If it were that simple, there wouldn't be such an intense investigation. latimes.com/politics/la-fg-trump-niger-20171019-story.html

Not sure how this is false equivalency. In fact, it all seems to line up with Hillary's scandal.

The main difference is they weren't running guns through Niger.

I personally never cared about the Benghazi people and only thought it was a good attack. All statist must die, Trump is a stepping stone to a free society.

*nom nom gargles aipac semen*

Big if true.

>Trump
>Not a statist

Umm...

this man deserves to be president, I've never seen him say something I disagree with.

what's the story burgers? something bad in his past? just wants to be a family man?

can someone tell me why 4 soldiers sent to niger by king nigger getting killed in an ambush is a big deal?

Learn to read, shill. The enemy of my enemy dies next.

>Not sure how this is false equivalency. In fact, it all seems to line up with Hillary's scandal.
When did the sectary of state lie about the motive of the Niger attack?

>Democrats who didn't give a hot fuck about troops killed in Benghazi suddenly upset about troops killed in nigger
as if we don't all know it's a big in-game between those two groups of power hungry faggots.

Was Trump giving the niggers in Niger weapons?

I saw shit like this on normie book. Fucking normies are ruining this planet.

Why were there troops in Nigger?

>In fact, it all seems to line up with Hillary's scandal.
People really believe this? Or is this a meme the left is trying really hard on

This is hilariously over shot by the libs. Benghazi and Niger are exact opposites. Hillary and Obama collusion leaving them to die. Couple troops get ambushed. How the fuck is this the same.

We have troops in over 60 countries. Why indeed. Trump doesn't seem to care.

Benghazi was some bizarre cover up that lasted for almost 24 hours, not to mention the fact that the people who assualted the Assembly compound were the very guards that the State Dept had hired and that the Ambassador was worried about.

so much shit went pear shaped during that seige it was a major incident that you can't just ignore.

juxtapose that with what happened in Niger. some idiots acting on suspect intel went to the wrong place and got ambushed.

there's nothing to say. it was either incompetence or willful incompetence. There doesn't seem to be a reason put forth by anyone why it would be willful incompetence, so the former is most likely.

Did the state department claim this nigger attack was in response to a mean YouTube video made by conservatives?

not spend a year ignoring them saying that Islamists were arming and preparing to attack?

She could of sent backup. But she didn't. Now an American diplomat was killed along with 3 other high ranking staff members. That's a bit harder to explain than 4 soldiers killed in the line of duty. Why were they there in a secret CIA outpost?

How long were the troops in Nigger? Did Trump send them there?

I agree to not send any support of any type to Africa.

She probably thought that the republicans were trying to set her up.

There is SOF all over Africa. Niger and Mali has a shittin of uranium. Operations there helped cause the migrant crisis three years ago. French did a low key war that didnt get covered jn the msm.

The left is so hideously stupid

Operations in Niger began under Obama dipshit.

Oliver Wllis is apparently a dumb fuck. Fake news.

Like if a baby smeared spaghettio sauce all over their cheeks, the walls, the highchair

She set her self up in her hearing story. She said it was Stevens idea to go to Libya and she let him for some unknown reason in a secret CIA outpost. What a bull faced lie.

when obama takes responsibility for this and other deaths on his watch

abcnews.go.com/International/helicopter-shot-25-navy-seals-dead-crash-afghanistan/story?id=14245387

Are you saying that Obama knew this was going on in Africa and did not stop it? Surely this can not be true.

Well he knew about ISIS when they started taking over and he brushed it off as nothing to be afraid of.

Its almost like Obama was a hypocrite.

That surely is fake news. Obama or Hillary had done nothing but strive for peace in the Africa and the Middle East.

All troubles in Africa and the Middle East are of Trumps doing.

What the fuck are these sub-humans even trying to say?
People cared that Hillary got politicians killed in Libya, so now people need to be outraged that 4 soldiers died in Nigger?
What the fuck are they talking about?
How are the two even remotely related?

>imblying

Ironically I hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=xS3jady8bIc
Then you tell me what he meant by this knowing what we do now?

The Russian agents on this site are out of sight.

Clearly, typical anti-Obama media tactics and edits.

B8 harder fagboi.

Edits? This is on ABC News.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgT5aa74KX4&t=0s

tl:dr
they are training the locals to fight against ISIS because it's less expensive and involves less US troops than sending thousands of your men there, this way US has to play world police a bit less

The thing with Benghazi is that an Ambassador was setup to be assassinated by the Secretary of State, his boss. At that time it was Hillary Clinton. Dummy. Not to mention the missing stinger missiles and sarin gas from the Libyan armory that ended up in the hands of ISIS in Syria, that was documented being carried on US Navy ships into Turkey.

Clinton setup ambassador to be killed because he setup a deal for her with ISIS to sell them Gaddafi's arsenal of advanced weapons. She also helped take Gaddafi's gold, and the ambassador was one of the people that could have turned on her. It's called tying up a loose end.

That's why we care about Benghazi, dipshit. Do more reading than just headlines, you ignoramous.

>Training locals
Surely, this will not backfire. Another Trump failure.

Watch the video.

It was obviously a rap video about niggers that prompted the spontaneous attack in niger.

Nobody actually gives a shit about Banghazi or Niger, they just use them for political points.

t. Honest

no
we've been in africa forever

Because depending on the administration and foreign political affairs the government doesn't like to release information. We as Americans need to shift through this to find fault. But in all honesty what happened in Benghazi was a calamity in comparison to what is happening in Niger.

Nobody cares about zogbots. They are dumb animals used for implementing policy.

fucking faggot trump tards will literally praise anything that appens.

who the fuck stole my image.

Drop a redpill, put a certain word in the options field, move on.

Because /nupol/ is a cult of personality.

Im just wondering. Did you actually think about this before you typed it or are gou just that stupid faggot?

I always have this feeling like the entire Africa is just a vast gangland. Like all the shit American rappers exaggerate are a reality in Africa.

REPUBLICANS ARE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS? HOLD THE PHONE!

BLUMPHKINS BTFO!

Not the same thing as a private email server

>Benghazi
>Purposefully destabilize a country, putting US personnel at risk when the country gets thrown into mob rule
>Multiple warnings that the embassy isn't safe
>Multiple warning of an attack coming
>Concentrated attack on US soil occurs, civilians start dying, embassy overrun
>State Department ignores all pleas for help because they didn't want to start an incident

>Niger
>Soldiers go out on a mission
>Possibly due to faulty intelligence, four soldiers are killed

How are these situations even remotely identical?

Green Berets have been doing that since they were founded.

Not even close to the same thing