QBZ9-PGGJ-F3C7-E2QS | CS6Z-93V3-AA9D-D6HC
FNA6-UGFT-DBV2-FTAH | Z82M-X7BQ-Z55M-GXYM
8XVK-FECQ-R34L-79NX | AFFN-XHAW-TTLL-TVEV
UYVT-HF5Z-KQYY-L8WN | BKNN-DF2W-6ZFA-JXP8
MZ3T-6XMD-Q46L-TW54 | EMU5-4K2G-NV5W-X9A5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnuIT3p5t6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are these serial keys to, rock band dlcs?

Ȁ̶̵̯̝̪͆̄̍͘A͇̘͇̭̦̣͇̤̝̤̍̏ͯ͋̌̀͘͟ͅẠ̩̰̤͇̮̥̩̹͆͒̉̚A̸̴̻̤̼ͦͨ̾ͮͫͩͭ̔ͮ̃̇Ä͇̰̞͖̰̳̱̙̬͑̄̋͋̒ͧ́͟A̸̶̟̱͈͇̣͉͑͂ͮ͛̔̀͘͠Ą͇̬̼̮̦̀̓͌̓̉ͯ̍ͣ͞͠A̸̠͉̹͔͔͈̟̝̦̝̦̬̭̟̬̖͊́̓̔ͮ͑͆̏̍̄ͤ̔̌͗̈̈͡A̧͚̳̩̮͚̳̥̜̪͍̺̞̻̭̪̱̻̣̽̊ͭ͒̾̾̍ͪͅA͔̯̤̳̟̻̙̻̟͓̺̫̐̓̋̐̆ͤͩ͌̚͘͡À̡̛̯̬̰̦͊́ͯͦ͛͒̍̃͘͢͡Ǎ̢͉͈̱̳̙͕͓̩̹̣̥̫͔̝͈̝̊͂͢͢͠͠Å̵̧̱̠͍͍̳͚̻͙̞̦̠̘͈̗͗̌̓̉ͧͫ͂̀̿̈́ͯ̌͆ͣͩ̀̚ͅĄ̶̛͍͙̤͙̝̿ͤͦ͗̊ͭͮ͌̏͂̽̇̑͟͝Ā̧͈̝̻̻̝̬̟̮̭̹͚̞̖̭̹̼̪̞̓̐ͭͣ͐̃ͯ̽̃͟͟ͅẠ̳̪̬͕̼̠̰̬ͨ̏̾ͧ͘͜͝Ä̵͚͍̘͙̳̥̩̰́ͤ̈́ͩ͒ͣ̿ͧ́͢Ä͕̰̱̜̰̬̩͍̔ͫ̃͌̓͟͝͝À̢͈̜̼̈́͌̃̐́A̸͍̤̼̹̮̣̫̻̩̬̙̥͖̯̫̜ͣͯͤ͂̐ͭͯͫ̀̌̈́̋̀̚͠A̧̢̡͙̤͎̳̳̤̠͕͚̜̞̘͍͎̓͒͗͑͋̋̉ͩ͐ͮ͆̓ͣ͗̉͘ͅḀ̶̡̧̭̦̯̝̀̌̈̄͟Ả̷̢̨̰̩̖̠̰̳̫͙͙͙̙̪̙̠̱̙̙̀̌ͮ́͟A̧͙͕͙͈̱̯͇̭͍̜͈̙̯͈͎͔̬ͫ̏̓̈́́̆ͯ̇͌͂͑ͮ͘͟Ą̢̛̘͓͕̬̺̳̀ͯ͐̕͝Ä̶͔͎͚̙͚͖̪̳̤͉̠̮͔́̔͌ͩͨ̈́͑̇ͭ̂̚͢A̧̛̙̹̭̫̭͔̗̣ͨ̃̌ͭ̔̎̇̄̂ͯ̂̏̂͊̇̐̐͢͠Ȁ̴͎̘̣̦̗̱̪̘̩̭͉̘̣̤ͬ̍̇͒̿͜ͅA̶̩̮͎͔̖̭̠̣̠̻̺͋͌̏̉ͧ̿̓̈̑̄͌͗́͢͝A̫̪̳͍ͭ̔̀ͮ͋̆͊͂̉̊͛́̀͠͠Â̴̺͖͚ͯ͂ͤͧͮ̃̑̀͢͞Ą͇̺̞̰̱̺̺̭̎̑̀ͣ̾͊̾̒̾̎ͯ̓ͪ̕͝͝A̶̶̪̯̮̰̗̹̦͙̹̜͍ͧ̋ͨͧ͠ͅͅÂ̧̢̻̫̪̳̾ͯͫͫ̉̆̋̉͟Á̴̟̫͉̰̠̞͈͛͌ͭͬ́̚͘A̛̞̭̹̝̘̜̠͙̞̥̭̱̦̳̺ͨͧͧͩ̐̇̽͗͋̀̒̓͋ͯ̌͛ͮ͛͛̕ͅA̴̮̪̝͊ͣ͌͒̔̑̈́͂ͦ̋̋̄̂ͮ͟͡A̶̛̫̩͔̮̜̳̞̺͎͕͕͓̠̪̮̘͉ͧ͋͑ͧ͆̎̓̈ͣ̒́̇ͧ̕A̶̸͙͖̮̼͖̹̺̱̾̎ͭ̉̔̎́̎̈́ͣ͆̋ͨ̄̈́̈͒̔̎A̱̺̤̜̟̹̺̜̥̥̱͙̭͉̞͔̦̽̏̈́̂ͦ̀͘Ä͓̹͔͉̮͖̂ͫ͗̐̏͜͞͝

You didn't read the /leftypol/ larp guide properly. They're not meant to be too complex, because 99.9% of 4/pol/ is retarded.

Those for Windows 7, 8, or 10?

nice larp, faggot

3 months xbox live! sweet!

Copy, relaying to green ray

>tfw starcraft 2 disc codes saves the west

should pastebin it

Don't activate it Jeff.
They're trying to set us up.

Screen Capped.

bullshit. and FTW, fuck meganon for her larping ways

12 hours, 630 miles

>her
meganon is a tranny

>taking a memeflag poster seriously

saged, hidden, reported

f...fake and gay?

Black sun verified thx op

fake and gay

>grim dawn
thanks kind user!

Rare

Can someone decipher this?

What's the code say?

Thanks for the brood wars copy user, now I can have fun again!

Lovely!

Until further notice this is a Jew shill thread.

It has a swastika and a star of david. And the drawing resembles a baby in a womb

That’s just modern Greek, user.

No countdown thread has ever correctly predicted anything

Looks like a knock off of a historical calendar perhaps.

If it's real it could be around the time of Alexander the great. Lot of the symbols would be hyper relevant.

Could even be a specific family tree

Fucking kek

Is that a Nazi inner earth map?

What's it say?

Possibly.

2 minutes

I doubt Alexander the Great and his friends were larping about “leaving Nato and the EU army” in modern day back in the 4th century BC, user. Thatks not even /x/-tier stupidity.

I'm watching this thread.

For mine own part, it was Greek to me

Drink more ovaltine?

I don't get it.

There is stuff on the right about the “esoteric hollow appearance of the greatest Earth” or something to that effect. I deal in ancient Greek, not modern Turkish Rapebaby Babbling, so reading the whole thing would require a lexicon and effort.

I'm not really sure how you're getting NATO from that picture...

fbpb

What the fuck

Nice steam codes dude.

Upper left-hand corner inside the “earth” is a blurb about εξελθετε απο «ΝΑΤΟ» kαι «ευρωστρατο»

Kid, those are minecraft codes. They are bringing back the Sup Forums server in 2 days.

Are you trolling? I just wanna know wtf this LARP is about.

what codes are this

Yes. Only because of those holy trips.

Just before that it says to kick the Masons and some other group I don’t recognize out of power. Looks like /x/-tier Greek with all the kooky conspiracy shit all in one cool diagram.

Maybe its tlaking about kicking out the Khazars and scottish rite.

spooked. post more.

hi CNN

>2 days, 16 hours, 9 minutes.
UNTIL YOU DIEEEEE~!
youtube.com/watch?v=jnuIT3p5t6o

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Art of the Deal. No sh*t. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little rightist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he sh*t himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what rightists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE RIGHTISTS can defeat Left Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong

where the fuck is our beloved papa nurgle

Papa Nurgle loves all his children.

You sound like a butthurt retard.

>shoot someone in the back
they were weak. you are a total faggot

I smell a Canadian flag.

I swear to God no mercy for the mercenary.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD. DOES ANYONE KNOW?

These are serial keys for Windows 98

It could say “Hebrew-mongols.” I suppose that would be Khazars. Ancient Greek usually uses ioudaeo-whatever instead of ebraio; like I said, I am no expert on today’s Greek.

iv'e cracked the code.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Hebrew-mongols
Thats what I am calling them from now on kek

DROGBAAAAAALLD FRUMPPPPPPPFFFF

TWO
DAYS!

He's not getting impeached you fucked morons. The Jews are done. Israel is fucked. It's over. You lost.

Not sure. I do remember posts like these happened nonstop for a few days a couple months ago. Two people only talked to each other.

I remember those.

sounds spoopy

Weird as fuck

>star of David becomes swastika
Hitler confirmed a jew

Those are symbols older than Judaism retard.

>nazi symbols and jew symbols
Hrrm. Sounds like a fancy way to lie about nephilim, in my opinion. Needs more goebbels. I am a monkey I need things repeated to me. And then i automatically believe this. And also to invade Russia naked because I'm high on meth. Has anybody started believing in that as a tactic? No? Why not? Uncle Goebbels Turkey neck told us somebody would have believed it by now. He's never wrong. He gibs me chocolate bars and tendies

Show your flag Israel. You are a pussy.

show your haavara show your ettore ovazza show your entire family's jewishness

What? Dude. It's simple. If you can't show you're flag, it's most likely cuz it's Israel. I know how embarrassed you must be to live in a country everyone hates. Too bad you people are disgusting and deserve the hate. Enjoy Israel while it lasts. It won't be around soon.

because youre building the third temple and planning greater isisrael

? What? No. because you commit genocide and Israel is the #1 terrorist state on Earth. I hope you get killed when the UN comes in to take it over and give it to Palestine.

>book of revelation
>some guy
hrmm

thanks. just activated windows 10.

What are you even talking about?

Any pro Trump CIA niggers here wanna tell me what OPs post means?

Can’t you just fucking put the expiration date/time in UTC?
LARP or not it’s just simpler

what i just said. nothing i say is jewy. you on the other hand do nothing but push your distractions against what i said. claim im a jew. and dont know what revelation is. proving me right. so i must listen to you. how about fuck that and start posting better

The dove flies at midnight.

Started a countdown

It better happen faggot

Thanks, I read one of those codes out loud and my sexbot tried to kill me.

kek

Mate. Eeryone knows your Revelation bs is a NWO script. You're jsut a bitch.

THESE ARE NOT THE STEAM KEYS YOU ARE LARPING FOR