Bleach

It's monday, Renruki is now official. Childhood friend finally won.

induring IchiHimefags baiting because their shit girl won.

Can you summarize the fuck out of this anime for me?

IchiRuki fags, please explain, in detail, how this image makes you feel?

*anime/manga
Sorry

Damn, Rukia is so cute that I can't even be mad that my OTP lost.

It's not as funny after this. I'm not even mad since Renji knows he got best girl and Ichigo became a shit character.

When's the colored version of the final chapter coming out?

>tfw you realize that Captain Rukia was actually Captain MILF all along

Starts as breddy gud Ghostbusters, then descends into shitty shounen with nothing but boring fights most of the time. There was an overarching plot, but Kubo never went with it anywhere.

I continue to hold the beginning of the series in higher regards than the rest. SS was okay, the rest was trash

Blandy McProtagonist gets stabbed by a ghost woman so that he can become a ghost man and save his family from more ghosts. Then they hang out for a bit doing cute ghost things, before the ghost woman's ghost government arrests her for ghost murdering Blandy.

Blandy McProtagonist assembles a group of friends that all want to go to ghost town to say hi to the ghost woman, and they fight a lot of ghost people along the way. Then Captain Memester shows up after pretending to be dead and says he's going to hang out with the evil ghosts in Mexico. So then some training shit happens and Captain Memester kidnaps Blandy's living fleshlight, and Blandy invades Mexico so that he can bust a nut once more.

Blandy fights a bunch of ghost Mexicans, and Memester leaves Mexico because he's sick of eating tacos all the time and tries to turn Blandy's town into a key. Blandy leaves Mexico to fight Captain Memester, and he memes more than he's ever memed before. Then Blandy's dad puts him in time out for a month until he gets enough self-control to kill Captain Memester, and then we get a time skip.

After the time skip, all of Blandy's friends start using Facebook and he's bummed out cause he's still using Myspace, so he goes and kills Facebook with the help of his ghost friends. Then ghost nazis show up and start murdering everybody, including god. Then Blandy kills ghost Hitler without resolving anything, and everyone has kids.

The end.

That fucking douche loser renji getting rukia is so fucking gay
fuck kubo
i am mad

This
Bitch ass nigga would've let her get executed too

Can someone explain to me, how dead souls can have a baby? Weren't all shinigami normal people before?

i agree

renji should have died in the battle against yhwach

he's just a faggot

Kubo.

She probably thinks of Ichigo when they fuck.

I doubt a ginger would come to mind when she's mainly concentrating on how to keep her balance after they fuck.

Don't think of the souls as "dead people". Think of them as souls, a different phase in the recurring incarnation cycle, that you shouldn't apply "normal people" rules to.

Not all shinigami are "normal people" before. The nobles are born in Soul Society. Renji and Rukia having a kid would suggest that spirits from Rukongai too can become new nobles, or perhaps it's more linked to the amount of spiritual power a soul has. After all, souls with high power are also differentiated from common souls by another bodily function--hunger.

Of course, a lot of it are conjecture, cos Kubo ain't gonna explain shit.

>he probably thinks of Ichigo when they fuck.

Fucking brilliant, thank based user.

You think this is in retaliation to all the times the childhood friend used to lose back in the day?

IchigoXIchika fanfic, images and Doujins when?

Yuzu will rape or molest her nephew.

>Kubo is a childhoodfriendfag

Is it a good or bad thing?

There's a lot of noble families in the SS, you think everybody in those was adopted?

>not the black sun who impregnated the white moon

one fucking job.

>noble families
>filled with kids from the slums

Literal plebs

I fell off Bleach a long time ago.

I was a big IchiRukia shipper, but I am not disappointed to see RenjiRukia and IchiHime.

To be honest, I'm a bit happier. Childhood friend finally wins, and Ichigo would probably be happier with a regular Japanese girl than a "royal" death-god.

>I'm not even mad since Renji knows he got best girl
I didn't know Yoruichi became a flat chested midget.

Who got Yoruichi?

Urahara got Yoruichi before the manga even began.

Rukias so fucking cute

Fuck you Renji and your shit eating grin

>Blandy McProtagonist
Ichigo wasn't bland until the beginning of HM. I thought he was quite cool.

Yeah I feel like Kubo just fucking forgot to give his characters actual characters with the never-ending fights

Why is renji so useless even with bankai?

Because he is a jobber. Do you really need to ask?

>Renji is married to a woman with a higher position than him
Shamefur dispray

That's typical cuck culture. Do you even need to ask?

>Captain Memester kidnaps Blandy's living fleshlight, and Blandy invades Mexico so that he can bust a nut once more.

How does death in bleach actually works? Huh?
What happens to a soul when a hallow eats it?
What happens when a shinigami dies?
What happens when a quincy kills a soul?
What happens if yhwach wins?

>How does death in bleach actually works? Huh?
Die in real world, go to Soul Society. Die in Soul Society, get reborn in real world
>What happens to a soul when a hallow eats it?
Just kinda sits in its stomach until a shinigami kills it, then it goes to Soul Society
>What happens when a shinigami dies?
Same thing that happens to any other spirits that die
>What happens when a quincy kills a soul?
It's destroyed
>What happens if yhwach wins?
???

sasuga speed readers

Actually, Japanese men find unacceptable that their wives earn more money than them. It's already too much to let them work

What happens when chad kills a hallow? Did the espada go to hell when they died?
Hallows are supposed to go to hell when they die if they were evil when they were human.

>What happens when chad kills a hallow?
Never explained
>Did the espada go to hell when they died?
No.

Not even Kubo knows

Did espada go to ss when they died?
Do they reach SS as in their espada forms or human forms?

>What happens to a soul when a hallow eats it?
It gets destroyed.

>What happens when a shinigami dies?
It gets reincarnated.

>What happens when a quincy kills a soul?
It gets destroyed.

>What happens if yhwach wins?
Everyone loses individuality and becomes tang.

>Did espada go to ss when they died?
Yes
>Do they reach SS as in their espada forms or human forms?
Human form. Same with any other hollow.

I wonder if Renji is whipped?

MC can see ghosts
MC fights ghosts because of friend #1
MC's friend #1 gets captured
MC Saves her
MC's friend #2 gets captured
MC Saves her
MC fights big bad #1 and wins
MC and crew go through time skip
MC fights some weirdos
MC goes back to the place where they captured friend #1
MC kills the king of that place for some reason
MC's kid kills big bad #2
MC gets cucked by friend #1, and so goes with friend #2

working on a different but not serious ending

a lot of one shotting incoming

Ok, I dropped bleach like 2 or 3 years ago but honestly.
Best case scenario, Ichigo & Rukia makes no sense, starting with the fact they're different types of entities altogether.
>Rukia -> Full Shinigami
>Ichigo -> Sperm milkshake between Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy.
Wonder how he didn't blow his brains out with all that bullshit

Also whatever happened to fullbrings.

>Also whatever happened to fullbrings.
Still fighting statues, but one of them does it on TV.

Naruto? Oh yeah, he can't see ghosts...

So they never did anything with that again, huh? Fucking super powers amnesia.
But it was kinda cool to see a third party (other Quincy) that could hold their own in a fight.

I like Renji.

Rukia was adopted by the Kuchiki family and she's a captain while Renji is still a lieutenant, what do you think?

How can you like someone that becomes total garbage after gaining an upgrade like a bankai

I dropped off the Bleach train after Butterflyzen got rekt by Ichigo
What the fuck has happened since then

>>How can you like someone that becomes total garbage after gaining an upgrade like a bankai
Clearly you didn't see his fight against Mask de Masculine

Absolutely nothing of value. You dropped it at the best possible point.

Ichigo ran into a crew of rejects and got his power back. Quincies remnant led by quincy god emperor waged war on Soul Reaper. Quincy God Emperor breaks into Royal Palace and eats Soul King. Ichigo follows his trail and cuts him in half. Ten years later. Babies.

Don't forget that Ukitake was secretly an arm the whole time.

guys I watched the one piece anime up to episode 24 many years ago. With that penis nosed faggot that uses a catapult to shoot marbles instead of using guns.
After that kind of faggotry I couldn't handle it anymore. I had to drop this show.
There's just too much shitty comedy and it's not fun at all.
Now tell me how this shit became the fucking flagship title of shonen jump? How was it better than naruto and bleach. At least I enjoyed naruto alot and bleach less than that but one piece, I couldn't handle.
Someone tell me if it's worth trying to watch it or not.

>wan piss
>in Bleach thread

Only seen the anime and stopped caring about Bleach when they ended it, but I'm still quite frustrated because Rukia was always my favourite.

im asking you guys because you're my friends

I've seen several comments protesting about two souls having a kid, upsetting soul balance, etc. Are these people really speedreaders who forgot that there have been multiple soul families in the story, families that look like each other like the Kuchiki, Oomaeda (except youngest sister), Kotsubaki, Shiba, Shihouin and Kotetsu?

why didn't byakuya marry rukia?

So why doesn't shit like that upset the soul balance?

Quincies. Quincies everywhere.

Dunno, ask Kubo.

But if rate of soul birth > rate of quincy soul extermination, it's in line with how the population in the living world keeps on growing.

Too much respect.

Here's one thing that has been bugging me for a long time. Remember near the end of the first arc with the discussion about how shinigami shouldn't have human emotions and relationships. Then at the start of the next arc it was shown that the shinigami have completely human emotions and relationships

Probably for the best that that shit got dropped.

S-spoilers soon, right guys?

cxorrect me if i'm wrong but wasn't it implied in one of the novels that rukia thought byakuya adopted her to marry her, since she was told that she was brought into the kuchiki clan for her "resemblance to lady hisana"? or am i getting stuff mixed?

soul society and hueco mundo need to be wringed out of existance so souls can die permanent deaths and finally be at peace instead of suffering in the living world and then suffering for centuries in the ryukon district.

>Final arc launched at chapter 480
>200 fucking chapters and he didn't manage to conclude it
>even one more chapter would have helped

I'd forgotten just how long it's been.

yes. But he didn't have the guts

Silly Yhwach and your Abrahamic monotheism.

Never watched one episode or read one page but i liked hitsugaya design.
Did he get anyone?

then yhwach did nothing wrong. There's only one god, one heaven and one hell

nobody knows what happened because kubo gives no shits

He gets to be boob-height to Rangiku for eternity.

This must have felt like a stab in the heart. Gotta admit they look good together.

Damn

He gave it to momo in the chest

Them looking good together made it alright, actually. They are definitely compatible.

what was the japanese response?

Relaxed but confused.

not bad

>Captain Memester kidnaps Blandy's living fleshlight
Thanks user, needed that laugh.

>childhood friend finally one
One of the lamest cliches.

Judging from the permanent smirk on Renji's face, Rukia is kinky and horny 24/7. Of course he is whipped.

>cliche
The main girl marrying a side character guy is actually rare as fuck, especially when that guy is a childhood friend. Renji is astronomically lucky to have won someone as amazing as Rukia. I am happy for them.