Invention Secrecy Act

>The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 is a body of United States federal law designed to prevent disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present a possible threat to the national security of the United States.

>By the end of fiscal year 1991, the number of patent secrecy orders stood at 6,193. Many such orders were imposed on individuals and organizations working without government support. This number shrank for each fiscal year thereafter, until 2002. Since 2002, the number of secrecy orders has grown, with 5,002 secrecy orders in effect at the end of fiscal year 2007.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act

What kind of technology are they keeping from us?

Other urls found in this thread:

fluland.com/2017/05/03/han-deep-state-robert-ohashi/
cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/
popsci.com/pentagon-drone-swarm-autonomous-war-machines
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good find user.
>If you can dream it, someone's done it.

hypersonic vehicles and missile tech, gene weapons, high speed drone tech, drone swarms using a limited AI

high frequency radio, weird ass energy weapons that do a host of "nonlethal" purposes. . .

It might just be mundane defense related patents.

But it does make you wonder what's in there.

I mean, if some sort of safe near limitless energy source were discovered, that would "present a possible threat to the national security of the United States".

It's not a new idea. The government hiding technology from us to keep the world from spinning out of control. To keep the oil based economy going.

But I honestly never thought there'd be something like this that shows all those conspiracy theories might be totally legit. That the USA has instituted a policy of hiding inventions from the public, "for our own good."

Tbh this nakes me more angry than anything.

I'm betting there are more patents than that just to build a single interesting weapon

ubiquitous nanotech

fluland.com/2017/05/03/han-deep-state-robert-ohashi/

Car's run on gas fumes way more efficiently than by burning liquid gas. I personally know someone who was killed for inventing a cheap device you could attach to the fuel line of your vehicle which would vaporize liquid gas into fumes. 200+ mpg

Well it should be pretty fucking easy to find out Einstein. If the number shrank that means there are a good number of publicly documented inventions that were once withheld on the basis of this act. Just find them and you’ll have your answer

You don’t even know how to operate an apostrophe bro. Your friend might still be alive and well and you’d be too dumb to know the difference.

File FOIA requests or check CVs. Sometimes the patent filers will fuck up and leave a secret one on their CV.

I know how to spell kike you fucking jew

I think a Patent Secrecy Order can cover more than one patent.

So if you create an engine that runs on water that has 900 patents, I have to imagine the government only files one patent secrecy order to classify the whole thing.

Sounds an awful lot like a carburetor and the way it atomizes fuel.

However, if you're looking for vaporization, the closest candidate is known as a hot vapor, homogeneous charge engine.

The issue with fuel burn is that gas burns quickly and not all of it is burned away. A lot of fuel escapes unburned in the cylinder chamber, and has to burn in the exhaust. That is wasted heat that isn't converted to kinetic motion. I digress.

From general automotive racing lore, a racecar always runs its very best moments before it blows up.

The most famous example is Smokey Yunick's Fiero, which is reportedly capable of 50 mpg. Its most evident modification was all the insulation its engine had, especially on manifolds. It was also emissions compliant too. I'd be predisposed to believe those claims, because that man was a lean, mean, drinkin' machine that could outsmart and outcheat damn near anyone in NASCAR.

Current efforts in that technology is called HCCI, or Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition, with Mazda of all car companies looking towards that solution, marketed as SkyActiv-X.

However, this example does not fall under the Invention Secrecy Act. It was just a little engineering secret and magic on the part of a clever man, and in racing, secrets are the difference between a victory and loss.

>burning liquid gas
good post watch out the government doesn't slap you with a secrecy order mate

Stuff like Tesla's mercury death ray, or things that could damage the power of the elite.

>File FOIA requests

I'm sure the government would just hand that info right over. no problem whatsoever. It's not like the federal government routinely denies FOIAs and groups like Judicial Watch spend millions of dollars and years in court just to get them to hand over heavily redacted documents.

If you want access to anything important filing a FOIA will get you nowhere. That's just the first step because the government will either flat out deny the request or they'll deny that the documents even exist. I know this is how it works becuase the exact same thing happens at the state and municipal level.

I've filed FOIA requests in my city and they been denied 7 out of the 11 times. I've had to threaten to sue via a letter from an attorney before the city would comply.

Not a lie, I literally received one of these and a gag order, and fought it off. Patent was regarding facial recognition technology. It sucked.

Bump

>defense related
Certainly. Those are numerous and an unfair advantage is the best advantage.
>besides defense, what's in there?
Who knows?
Maybe it's not commercially viable yet. Light-Emitting Semiconductor Diode was developed mid-20th century but only got popular recently. Maybe there's a progression we must go through before it's allowed, like a tech tree.
Maybe it's even blocked out by powers that be. One example is FM, an invention by E. Armstrong in the days when RCA controlled AM radio. It was definitely suppressed because FM was superior and Big-AM was not about to let their profits wane from it. We remember Armstrong but not the rich and powerful in media that suppressed it. RCA is just a shell of its former self, and we use Armstrong's FM tech ubiquitously. Even a dollar store radio is FM only.
Maybe we're not ready. Lots of things need timing. But who decides when we're ready or not?
>petrodollar
Makes me wonder too. What's out there? Could we have altered the course of the past through futuristic technologies towards better things if the hegemonies of the time hadn't blocked its progress? However, oil takes a lot of blame due to its involvement in politics. There's a long list that could give oil a run for its money.

>What kind of technology are they keeping from us?

They are holding our fucking waifus hostage, there are cyborg women ready for sex and our government won't tell us.

I call bullshit. How do we get this on the ballot?

A few things have been hinted at and talked about but one is a bio fuel they cant use because it would cause destabilization in the middle east to the point of catastrophic war.

Probably c4 ducttaped to gophers n shit.

Hypothetical: If you could do it again, would you recommend avoiding patents in favor of secrecy or deploy silently, or push through with the patents anyways and hope that mass appeal makes (((them))) think otherwise?

Bump for one of the few truly Sup Forumsworthy threads right now. This is old Sup Forums shit and I like it.

They probably have better memes than us.

Holy shit! That’s a good find! Wondering if the technology that have plasma weaponized back in 1950’s. And fusion fuel.

I probably should have open sourced it instead - ended up costing about $100k to fight and killed my startup. Hopefully I can sue Northrop Grumman or something in the future.

I see. Tragic to see 100k Amerishekels go wasted like that. Thanks for your input user.

What was your end goal with your technology? I struggle to find a a reason today for facial recognition tech that isn't seeded in malicious intent, whether political or financial.

>high pressure fuel injectors are a reason to kill someone

ok.

>present a possible threat to the national security of the United States.

Replace "security" with "economy" and it all makes sense.

>facial focus on camera photos
>reverse search algorithm
>biometrics access
There are useful applications that aren't necessarily malicious, but its surveillance-state potential makes it a hot topic issue.

Its okay it was financed by Jews.

I was trying to even the playing field between what DoD have access to like Trapwire and bring similar technology to smaller cities and municipalities or large campuses (universities, sports facilities, medical facilities). Mostly my goal was preventing nuisance crime like mugging, graffiti, theft etc. and there was a lot of money floating around for such projects because of the stimulus.

>literally thinking that normal cars burn liquid fuel in their cylinders.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Aaand we get to pic related... Truly no longer a conspiracy theory

Few thousand year gap at minimum.

I bet a lot of them were the NSA spy chips installed into various pieces of tech that were released with the snowden leaks.

How much Jew can a Jew Jew Jew if a Jew could Jew a Jew?

Thanks for pic related user. Almost as good as rare pepes.

I had an idea I was trying to patent a few years ago, relatively simple, mostly because I was trying to think 'ahead' and patent something that will be developed in the future so I could sue and make money.

It was all fun and games until certain nice men from a certain alphabet agency started taking an interest in the patent a month after I filed it. I think they are still keeping tabs on me and my family. My sister applied for a passport to visit because she's a millennial snowflake and it took her 6 months to get approved.

Let's just say this is the last time I try to be creative.

it could be way more efficient, user is correct. liquid does make its way into the cylinders. if you use a little alcohol for a few seconds on a small motor, it actually cleans soot from the inside.

I've obviously never attempted that on a big car engine, but conceptually, you can see a lot of fuel is in fact wasted by entering the cylinders in a liquid state. Normally it's not a lot, and burns out before escaping, but it can be so much that it burns out through the exhaust system. That's a misfire.

that's a regular ass atomizer. a true vaporizor would use a screen and various evaporation techniques.

The whole thing sounds made up. Which reminds me, I need to add Gurren Lagann to Charlton Hestons Wiki page and IMBD.

>From general automotive racing lore, a racecar always runs its very best moments before it blows up.

I've experienced this. As a teenager I had a £200 Vauxhall that I never spared on a clear road, as you do. Anyway, one day I'm having the ass off it up a hill & suddenly it felt like 20% more power. Not a subtle difference at all.
Within a few days she was dying, a few days after that there was a bang.
It still drove (5mph max) even with a conrod rattling in the hole in the block. lol

Could alcohol be useful for EGR or does it burn too quickly? Direct injection seems to have a persisting issue with carbon coking (especially on warmup) and it seems the most reliable way to remedy this is Italian tuneup or hybrid port/di fuel system.

Also, alcohol (well ethanol) vaporizes quickly, so could it help balance between temperature, stochiometric ratio, and pressure by cooling chamber quickly for more go for less fuel (and more economy)? Assume block temp is stable and head temp dissipates excess heat quickly.

>kek
It appears that heat engines have a sweet spot that is yet to be found where it's at its best. A mechanical version of runner's high, perhaps?

it's always safe to assume that militaries and assorted physics/chemistry establishments are always some 20 odd years ahead

camless hcci when?

Camless? No clue. Koenigsegg did make that patent open but most recent accounts (YouTube and internet research, don't quote me on that) seems that they're still not there yet. Piezo actuator tech might not be reliable enough at that stage, but they work.

HCCI is scheduled to sell in scalable quantity 2019 on Mazda 3 SkyActiv-X. Pretty good car, and will lift-off oversteer if you're a madman behind the wheel. No idea on which season. Zoom Zoom.

small 1 man bipedal mech walkers that are more durable than any existing tank and armed with 2 missile launchers+minigun combo,
Magneto-electrical fighter aircraft which can fly very fast and for a long time with extreme agility and maneuverability,
boring "military" space technology like detectors and "radar" systems,
and much more.

Now the shitty part is that I'm sure that none of these even function properly hence why they are still classified or not actively used in the field. Also spies aligned with foreign nations. Surely it will suck big if you've been developing a secret plane and trying to make it work only for half-way-through some jackass to steal the design, right?

Pic related. I wish more of these existed, but in the end, Sup Forums is just satire.

Trying to brainstorm huh? There are worse ways to skim ideas from others I suppose.

Don't forget ceiling mounted turrets. In case of IFF/Biometrics chip malfunction it's better to have facial recognition on those things just in case so nobody important ends up swiss cheese.

Here's my list:
>DNA Bombs that attack enemy troops on a biometric level
>Supersonic aircraft with the ability to change directions rapidly without killing their pilots
>cloaking tech
>energy harvesters that can make power out of ambient energy
>advanced UFO technology that would put us 1000 years into the future
Look up Stephen Greer's documentary "Unacknowledged" and you'll get an idea of just how deep the rabbit hole goes, and how much deeper it's being dug as we speak.

>DNA Bombs that attack enemy troops on a biometric level
Useless when you can just bomb them with radiation.
Albeit you were close to the DNA altering bit. They have been experimenting with "frequencies" for a long time like the Soviets did. These things can cause cellular damage and/or alter hormones and mood but more strangely induce dreams, disembodied voices, mimic "ghosts" albeit it only works when the subject is an half-awake state, can make anyone paranoid for no reason or just make you suffer a stroke.
The best part? Nobody will know if the causes of the upper symptoms are genuine aka not machine/manmade or a result of these frequencies being blasted from extreme distances away.
In theory you should also be able to extensively alter the DNA structure of a subject tho I'm not sure science has evolved that much. IIRC when it first began it was only used to try and kill specific people from each side during the cold war using big radio stations or something along the line.

If you're sensitive to magnetic fields you should be hearing a loud moving buzz behind your ear going down the jaw and back, that's how you know a frequency is colliding with your body other than the other symptoms

>cloaking tech
first field use in 2005

>energy harvesters that can make power out of ambient energy
That's actually ancient but yea it's not allowed for a civilian to posses one and it's genuinely not expected for someone to make it on their own since you have to be "special".

>advanced UFO technology that would put us 1000 years into the future
Do you really believe we're living in 2017 AD?

Good post. Nice to get a fresh redpill. But.....the math is wrong......

If you want to understand electromagnetism, you have to learn the mathematics.
> Vector Calculus
> Differential Equations
> Partial Differential Equations
is about the minimum. Then:
> Mechanics
> Electricity + Magnetism
at very very minimum to an undergrad level. If you want to actually do useful work, you need 2-3 classes beyond whatever you're doing, plus minimum 3 successful projects.......
It's like painting: learn the basics before making "modern art". Otherwise your new stuff is gonna suck 'cause ya don't understand the old stuff.

For example: I'm a MechE cuck but I've got the google...
Schumann resonances are, let's say, 5uA/m field strength. That's about 6.5*10^-12 teslas.
Not sure I'm doing the math right but (1m)*(6.5*10^-12 T)*(7.8Hz)=5*10^-11 V/m. So, say you have a 10,000m long industrial wire coil in your house. The power output is still (5*10^-11V/m)*(10,000m)^2*(5uA/m)= .025uW
>.025 microwatts.
> less than one millionth of a watt
> you'd need a billion of these to power a light bulb
> fukkin weak magnetic field

is this power for ants????

wat?

Interesting shit, but how does it compare to the quantumpill?

Nope it is mostly related to nuclear weapon design and parts in the 1950's. Today it deals with broadly "hacking" devices and the related tech. Attend a conference or watch some damn C-Span.

>a cheap device you could attach to the fuel line of your vehicle which would vaporize liquid gas into fumes.
The definition of a carburetor

TSH!

its mostly stupid shit like how to make a solenoid which isnt even enforced anymore. they basically said old geezers where scared of technology and the faggy government cant tell any one what they can and cannot teach others how to make ect

google solenoid. you have a description given by google. its over i believe the invention secrecy act expired and was never extended

maybe I'm too autistic about this but I would bring part of the patents into this program for the sole purpose of releasing them later in order to throw off the nosy ones.

Have you got a PDF of Bearden's "Fer De Lance"? Been looking, but cannot find it.

Got you covered user.
cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/

>cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/
That looks like a preview of the book. Clicking on items in the TOC give a pre-2000's "order now" like page. Is there a PDF?
Don't want to commit to ordering this yet.

>asked for pdf
Check image. URL isn't going to post.

Sorry 'bout that, just skimmed right through.

Thanks for that, appreciate it. Been looking for it for about a month now.

I doubt your supposed to know that your cable box carries data in 2 directions.

Probably just tech bullshit that doesn't actually pose a threat to national security but they need to keep locked away so they can continue to release marginally faster iPhones every year.

Probably things like efficient methods of incubating microorganisms or producing large quantities of viruses.

News story in the mid-2000s about a Doctor who discovered that energy can be derived from salt water. Never heard another thing about it. I'm sure that's on the list.

I thought they could be really fucking sky-high ahead of our expectations but when I did some checking the turnover from blackbox spyplanes or stealth bombers to public knowledge was kind of short, just about 5-10 years.

I expect it's a lot of less sexy but far more useful Technical intelligence stuff. Think cryptology, surveillance, NSA shit more than energy guns. That being said Drone swarms using limited AI is pretty much a guarantee. I don't know if popular science is good or shit but it summarizes what I've read elsewhere about since 2012 or so the US working on or having SUAS (Small unmanned aerial vehicles). popsci.com/pentagon-drone-swarm-autonomous-war-machines and DARPA wants anti-SUAS technology by 2020 (google DARPA Anti-drone 2020). Considering basic bitch Iran or North Korea have drones now the new cutting edge shit will be swarms of small drones.

I also agree with aformentioned poster that hypersonic atmospheric/space based shit is pretty much a guarantee. I heard stuff about there being some object up in the low earth orbit which has moved enough times and enough distances without refueling that it's physically impossible for it to do so based on current technology.

Pray to God they don't use them, we'd be fugged

Not much energy is given off by breaking Na from Cl, and even then the amount of energy via current means would far outweigh it.

Once true AI is achieved, everything will open up and most of it will need to be hidden.

Think of how a properly constructed single entity with unlimited memory & infallible retrieval, packed with all currently known information, would pyramid and conquer every branch of thought.

If it was the method of turning salt water into jet fuel, the navy is already prototyping and testing it on their carriers.

haha yeah probably, im actuaclly feeling really tired, sleepy in fact. anyone else sleepy? lets go to sleep

ELECTRONIC SENTIENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU

people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf

America must've been building Gundams / Mechas for decades. It's time to show them off on North Korea, please make anime real.

energy can be derived from literal vacuum you sheep nigger

We're about to show something off to North Korea, USAF just un-retired 1000 pilots.

He speaks of a "friendly little foreign nation" around page 25-26. Am I about to swallow a pill I'm not going to enjoy?

I doubt everything that has even been done is in there. Like Mind control.
Earthquake Tech
Chemtrail poison
Toilets that Indians would use
All the really impressive stuff

A space ship the Poles could operate.

- Discoveries that would democratize WMDs, bioweapons or other havoc wreaking actions

- Stuff that would spook nuclear adversaries i.e. technology that completely renders nuclear missiles useless

- Things that would cause outrage like mind control/chemtrails or even more egregious methods of mass surveillance than we already know about

Ready for the real redpill OP?

It's all the stuff blacks are inventing.

SLOIC and UHOIC

>Incapable of the wheel
>Capable of scifi tech

I guess they don't need wheels for their flying pyramids.
:^)

elite U.S. government officials were using iphone-esque phone devices as far back as the late 1980's.

Quality bump

>white player goes first

We've been able to regrow teeth since 2014 but it's an Irish invention. Electrically accelerated and enhanced remineralization. Forget the name of the compnay

sentient dragon dildos