Corey Feldman needs our help Pol

Corey Feldman needs our help Pol.

He’s asking for our help. He’s scared for his family. I think that’s a reasonable stance. How can we help him Pol? Should we create a GoFundMe or something, to pay for the cost of the lawsuits and the private security to protect him and his family while he single-handedly bring down the pedo circus of Hollywood? I think that Corey can deliver and bring the entire house of cards down if we support him. It’s time to do something about him and show our support. He was ridiculed a couple of years ago for being one of the first to speak out and I think that it’s outrageous that non one listened to him and took him seriously. Now that the dam has finally broken, it’s time to support him.

Let’s encourage him, tweet to him directly or contact him by email and show your support. We all know that Weinstein is only the bottom of the pedo Hollywood pyramid. He’s not the biggest fish. Let’s go to the top. Corey is the key to bring it all down.

twitter.com/Corey_Feldman

Corey Feldman- Hollywood Pedophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvlle8qQag8

This shit is serious and require our autistic attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

chud.com/community/t/74262/what-is-it-by-crispin-glover-an-interesting-read
youtube.com/watch?v=2wTU975RPoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

It's simple: you kill the jewman

worthy thread

Even simpler, tweet to him and show some support. He warned us all many years ago and no one listened. Just take a moment to think about how he felt when people were laughing at him when he came out and said these things? This guy is a fucking hero. We need to support him. If what he said was true, this shit needs to be exposed.

Let's take the An-cap approach. Let's make a GoFundMe and hire Blackwater. Vegas Style.

We all complain constantly about the juice and hollyweird. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to bring it all down. This guy is essential to it. We need to support him and make sure he exposes the freaks that abused him and most probably many others.

bump

(((Corey))) wasn't molested by a low tier exec like ((((Weinstein)))), chances are it was someone much, much more powerful and with more pull, ((((someone)))) who directed movies that are HUGE cultural icons...

Mainstream media is silencing him and it's pretty clear by now that he's legit but fucking scared for his safety or the safety of his family. This is where we can intervene and make a difference. It's one of these rare occasion where the Pol hive mind can impact the world big time. Don't miss out you faggots. We support him? He comes out, with the strong support of us, millions of internet faggots. Social and moral support. It's really meaningful in the information age, as you know it already.

That's what I think as well. Corey's story is big league material. Weinstein is a small fish in the pond. He's media bait. Corey's story is Hillary level material.

Tweet to him, Facefag and spread the pedo jewtube vid, etc. Spread it far and wide.

If you have any ideas about how to reach him and help him expose the Hollywood pedos that have abused him, post your suggestions in this thread. We need to help him. He's a cornerstone in this whole drama. He's fucking scared for his life. He needs our help. Do some good for once and let's help him. This is a good fight to fight. Light versus dark material and serious memetic material.

He should reach out to trump through his son. Keep up the good fight Feldman

I really hope that he doesn't get suicided with 3 bullets in his back. He's really important in this matter. We should not let this slide at any cost.

Why would someone post something like this, for all to see?

He's the real deal user. We must pursue this at all cost. It will lead to greatness and justice. I know that you aren't my personal army, but even if I need to be an army of one, I will not let this fucking slide. It's too important and I hope that you all realize how important it is.

Look at this slide thread that has just appeared, trying to divert the attention. Fucking retarded shills. Do not let this thread slide. Corey needs our support.

Wanna know how i know you don’t belong here?

We won't let you down Feldog. I wonder if the top jew is involved with all this.

The time has come for ascension millennium

I think it's great. Soros making this move means that he's betting it all on Red. Let the wheel spin and let's see if Red was the right bet. I am betting that it will be black. His son is a fucking fag, no chance he will pursue or maintain his ideals. Adiso Soros, may you rot in peace.

whos that >Pol guy you talking about?

Bump

bump

Me?

I thought both Corey's were pimped out to just about everyone. Feldman had many abusers. Your video shows it. The one Feldman really wants to expose is someone he blames for the death of Haim

checked
shill this on the donald etc to get actual results
try /r/conspiracy too.

Hook him up with Kim dot com. He already offered to pay for lawyers 'n shieet.
Kim is swimming in bitcoins so he can spare a few bux.

i actually did indeed hear it COULD be weinstein years ago, other rumors circulating was that it was Charlie Sheen

He knows, and many other people know. It will come out, but he needs our support.

also, weinstein isn't exactly a low tier executive in holywood

Corey said it wasn't him. Weinstein is just the bottom of the house of card, once he falls, many more will follow.

He is. The top tier is political. Hollywood is the end of the tentacle.

The top tier are the people that you vote for. Believe or not.

Corey wont open his mouth, he knows what the jews are capable of. They will have him killed just like they have many others. I don't blame him. He's brave enough for what he's done already, if he drops names you'll be reading about his suicide or drug overdose in the news a few days later.

Did any of you hear about the lindsay lohan and also the justin bieber pedophile conspiracy rumors?
try google, ill see if i can find it now. rumors stated linsday lohan talked about the death of Joker from batman Heath Ledger was pizzagate related.
and then Bieber, supposedly one time was with some moguls from hollywood at a party and they tried to force him to initiate into the pedophile illuminati and he backed down.
Im really glad he didn't do it, if true.

If we support him, he will speak out. He needs social media creds, if 1 million of us support him, he will speak. This is the power we have. If we can make the NFL go down and lose advertisers, surely we can bring a couple of pedos down no?

It's all about timing. Now is the time to support him. The media momentum is just right. This is why he was shut down a couple of years ago because no one gave a fuck. Now? It's all the rage to bring Hollywood pedos down.

She was most probably right and like i this threads people laughed at her. Fucking pathetic.

Very soon, mark my word anons and screencap this, a pedo will be exposed. 1-2 week. It's all coming down.

The HolyHappening.

>tfw good friends with one of the girls in his little angelic groupie circle

Robin Williams might be dead, but he knew a lot about all this. I wouldn't be too surprised to see his name in the news very soon. I guess the future will tell us.

Sounds like these celebs need to network with each other and name names together. That's what seemed to work with Weinstein.

Robin Williams. Just remember his name and watch the news in a couple of days. It sucks because I love him. But no one is untainted in Hollywood. No one is innocent.

Everyone in Hollywood one day did a track of coke in the bathroom of a club, when something was happening while they were looking away. That's just how they roll. It's just "Show-business". Suck my cock and I'll suck yours. Suck my cock and I'll never suck yours because I hold the strings of the purse.

>surely we can bring a couple of pedos down no?
It's not just a couple of pedos tho. That's the problem, this shit runs deep. You're also forgetting that the kikes also control the media, even if names are mentioned, they will do what ever they can to keep it out of the public eye. And names have been around for years, and nothings been done. Brian Singer has been long suspected of going to parties with young naked boys. And Dan Schneider is a meme. Fuck there have been people actually convicted that just went right back to the industry. Look up Brain Peck, dude who worked on All That, still works in hollywood to this day.

Next Happening POL: Robin Williams. The rabbit hole goes deep, you have no idea.

I'm beginning to think it's literally everyone in positions of power. Maybe Weinstein was going to turn on them out of Nihilistic boredom. He likely caused the fappening. I know he actually is a creep, my sis is one of the people he told to get on the casting couch to get anywhere. But maybe he was getting bored and willing to turn on all his brethren.

Much deeper. Hollywood and their political ties runs down to ages. People today just don't realzie how strong the ties are. Back in the 40s and 50s it was no secret.

>Weinstein

Weinstein is the bottom of the pyramid. We are FAR away from the top. The top is filled with influential people.

Robin Williams. Jumanji. Human trafficking. Code words that lead to much darker events.

Support Corey you fucking fags. He's not lying. Why would he do that? His career is over already. Why the fuck would he do that? Think about it for a moment?

I was thinking Craig Sawyer might be someone he can turn to and help him.

>Craig Sawyer

Alternatively, we could also start a grass root movement to help him no?

It's so fucking stupid. Pol cries all the the time about that stuff, but when it's time to act, we pussy out. This makes me sad and makes me believe that they all deserve to die.

Fuck off Pol. You are unable to pick your battles wisely.

I think this thread got buried. You gave it an honest shot. Try again tomorrow?

Both Corey Haim and Feldmen had their anus raped by producer cock when they were child actors but the (((producers))) must have something on them beside lawsuits and blacklisting to keep them silent all these years. Hell Haim became a crackhead and died without even shaming his buggering producer/agents ect

I will. It needs attention. Thanks user for the moral support.

I meant for protection. Cory said that it cost approximately $ 1500 a day for security that he needs for his family.

Spielberg

Their very life is at stake.

Let's crowd fund it. The truth is worth it.

If we can bring down pedowood for 1500 a day, it's worth it in my book. We can raise that money and for a couple of months in a couple of hours if we decide to do it.

>yournewswire

>Sean Adl-Tabatabai is behind the YourNewsWire.com platform, the source of numerous fake news stories including claims that the Queen had threatened to abdicate if the UK did not vote in favour of Brexit as well as reports that Hillary Clinton was connected to a paedophile ring in Washington.

>Adl-Tabatabai, a former television producer for the BBC and MTV, argues that the site is a legitimate news organisation

>One of the main contributors to the site is his mother, Carol, a holistic medicine expert. She said that although some of her articles are “a bit weird” and “maybe a little satirical”, she is “giving people food for thought”.

Don't you think it's worth it ffs?

Represent yourself fag.
NYPA

checked
Im not asking you to believe it. The standards by modern "news" agencies isn't very high so it's up to you to judge whether Bieber or Lohan were quoted correctly.
You are welcome to search for more sauce.
I simply picked the first results from google, on account of what I heard heard from another source I can't recall.

Don't let it slide faggot. Get up to speed and make sure others are aware of what's going on. Your faggot reply won't chage anything to the facts.

Martin Sheen during Lucas raped Corey Haim

What the fuck does this reply has anything to do with the subject of the thread? Typical slide material.

Nigger not only do I contribute more to this board than likely anyone here but I keep relevant /x/tier "LARPs" like pizzagate alive daily.
Nobody here says "we" or Sup Forums as a collective unironically.
Do you own work.

It might be easier to get recognition on a more popular news site. Probably needs to be right leaning because liberals don't like outing other liberals.

Robin Williams knows the truth. He was not the rapist, but he knew. You will see.

I'm not larping. Robin Williams. Just remember that name in the coming months faggots.

He posted something from a fake news site. Are you defending a former BBC/MTV worker who is also a gay kike's liberal fake news platform? What exactly is your agenda here that you don't want people pointing this out?

>39 posts by this ID
and you're asking for donations here
Nice try kike. You even refer to us as "Pol". Why are you here?

I want the pedo Hollywood juice to be exposed. Are you against that?

bump
down with pedowood

Ive been redpilled on robin williams for months now. Ive had suspicions prior but wasn't too sure whether or not he was an abuser.

>Why are you here?
Because people get excited when they discover free speech is still real.

checked. They're all abusers. I think Robin Williams was ready to expose

We need to enlist the help of Crispin.

Here he goes at Spielberg by name:

chud.com/community/t/74262/what-is-it-by-crispin-glover-an-interesting-read

He is, and he will be exposed soon.

Hey, maybe thread isn't getting slid. Saw it on front page

Ding ding ding

Reminder: Chester from Linkin Park and his best friend Chris Cornell from Soundgarden and Audio Slave are directly related to pizzagate.

You can ignore the "podesta is chesters dad" meme and there is still loads of evidence pointing to possible links to human trafficking and exposure/whistleblowing by these two stars.

Seriously wake up.

Just look at this pic. Damon, Affleck. Who's missing in this pic? Yep, The producer. Weinstein the Ogre.

Reminder: Comet Ping Pong Pizza does indeed have a basement.

Reminder: The "shooter" at comet ping was an actor and he only shot the computer at Comet. He also "stormed" the "pizza restaurant" on "coincidentally" the same day the city workers of Washington DC were changing the municipal CCTV cameras.

Robin Williams knew. He was a key witness to all of this debauchery. Why did he kill himself at such a young age again kike? Oh yes, because he had (((dementia))). Right....

Hollyweird is taking you for a ride.

Corey Feldman needs our help Pol. Support him. Tweet to him and let him know that you want him to expose the pedos that raped him. Stay focused.

Let’s encourage him, tweet to him directly or contact him by email and show your support. We all know that Weinstein is only the bottom of the pedo Hollywood pyramid. He’s not the biggest fish. Let’s go to the top. Corey is the key to bring it all down.

Corey Feldman- Hollywood Pedophilia

This shit is serious and require our autistic attention.

This. I will follow him on my personal account. There is no use hiding from this.
Corey is literally & unironically /ourguy/.

>it's real

Wew

He is, and is needs our full support. Like I have said before,he's a cornerstone to bring this whole house of card down. This is def con 4 material.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wTU975RPoI