Reasons why Sayaka is the best

She's the weakest Puella of the group and yet she fought like a demon for what she thought was right.

This all after her friend got decapitated and Madoka wouldn't make her wish to support her.

Let's back this up, she made her wish FOR A BOY TO SAVE HIM FROM CRIPPLING INJURY.

Now just imagine for a moment, that YOU had been horribly crippled, with no hope for recovery. But this wonderful girl always came to see you every single day.
And even when you gave up, she never did.

She would use her wish for you. And all she wants in return is a lil' smootchin. Some love so that she knows she isn't alone in the world.

I would be there for her honestly, every single time she's out fighting witches, I'd be out on the sidelines cheering her on.
I might even ask Kyubey if there was a way I could become a Puella myself. Because if I could fight by her side, I would.

She wanted justice in the world. She wanted to do what was right. And all she got in the end was sadness and loneliness.

Let's have a thread for the little knight who could. Sayaka is the absolute best.

>Inb4 Homolust and Mommy shitters come and ruin everything.

Forget about Miki Sayaka.

The slut was no puella.

I quite like Sayaka. She doesn't hesitate to take action until she's broken. Also her design is cute.

There they are

I like Homu the best because her appearance has literally every single thing I love.

Those armpit makes me hard.

>Let's back this up, she made her wish FOR A BOY TO SAVE HIM FROM CRIPPLING INJURY.
Sayaka a best, but also because of her flaws. Her wish was unconsciously selfish, she suffers because she wants her self-sacrifice so be rewarded with the boy's affection. That's all part of her inner conflict and part of why she's best girl and best character.
Other than that, I agree with everything and you're my brother-in-arms.

Go back to playing house with your dolls, homu.

Agreed OP. Sayaka is a miracle of the universe.

>sayaka best madoka

no she isn't

mamicita is best girl then homuhomu

>She would use her wish for you. And all she wants in return is a lil' smootchin. Some love so that she knows she isn't alone in the world

No thanks, I have no interest in taking advantage of emotionally damaged teens (and yes I'm aware that applies to the entire damn cast here)

Also, that makes her a slut.

Nice argument fag

>Liking one boy makes you a slut

Fuck off t/u/mblr

>I have no interest in taking advantage of emotionally damaged teens
then why are you posting on Sup Forums

>Now just imagine for a moment, that YOU had been horribly crippled, with no hope for recovery. But this wonderful girl always came to see you every single day.
>And even when you gave up, she never did.

>She would use her wish for you. And all she wants in return is a lil' smootchin. Some love so that she knows she isn't alone in the world.

I would tell her not to. I wouldn't want her risking her life for me. I would still love her though. I would make her my sisteru. I don't think we should kiss though. That would be weird.

>Now just imagine for a moment, that YOU had been horribly crippled, with no hope for recovery. But this wonderful girl always came to see you every single day.
>And even when you gave up, she never did.
I can't imagine that, sorry user.

I'm literally going to marry Sayaka

>tomboyish
>shoRT HAIR
>BLUE HAIR
>REVEALING MAGICAL GIRL OUTFIT

PERFECT WAIFU

>tfw no giant Sayaka gf

captcha: COVADONGA

Agreed. Sayaka is just the best.

She is cute. A giant Sayaka would be fun to hug.

She is literally just a misguided stupid little girl who wasted her wish on someone else who was too stupid to realize that fighting for justice is fucking stupid and it is about the survival of the fittest. Besides Mami's death, everything she is sad about is her fucking fault. That's why she was, still is, and always fucking will be the goddamned worst.

A girl who is best at being worst can be best precisely because she is worst and that's what sets her apart.

>character has many human flaws
>that automatically makes her worst girl
Just admit you simply can't handle less-than-ideal characters.

Is this the thread where we talk about the greatness of drills?

>this is a japanese 14 year old

Mami is a year older than the others.

She is literally the typical whiny teenage girl with nothing special about her at all. Why even like or defend her?

Technically she's dead and was resurrected and now exists in some sort of weird Homura Akuma limbo where they'll all have their perfect high school life forever and ever.... reality wen wonky after Madoka's wish and after rebellion's ending I don't think you can say anyone has an age because time is broken.

I think he meant physically. She was a 15 year old before all the time nonsense happened. She still looks the same.

True enough.

>Reasons why Sayaka is the best.

She's cute.

She is super cute.

She's a baka

post moar armpit chan

she is cool af too

That's edgy as fuck not cool.

Yeah, Sayaka is a good girl and didn't deserve the sad outcome she received.
Of course, this heartless beast, Kyoko, has a lot to do with it. When Sayaka was wavering and needed a friend, perhaps some support from a fellow Magical Girl since Mami died, Kyoko did nothing but spit in her face. She laughed at Sayaka's deeply held ideals of justice, and tried to corrupt her. When Sayaka refused her ways, Kyoko became violent and bullied her even further, laughing at and stepping on everything Sayaka held dear.
All the while Kyoko feels no remorse for her actions. She is a heartless beast and barely even human. The world would have been so much better without the cold, cynical, arrogant little girl.