How did they fuck up?

What did they do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k00B84iduqs?t=1808
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they believed Jewish lies.

bump

c'mon we're not just here for shits & giggles

>when you realize no one cares about the altright any more but you still bump your thread anyway because of hope

They bought the Spencer meme hook line and sinker like a buncha niggers

Redneck hillbilly Trump supporters btfo.

They're good and honest boys, they didn't do anything.

They weren't serious about killing commies.

No half measures.

Whole college campus btfo since they did allow spencer to speak at the end.

I never really like Richard Spencer, even the time when he got punched by that antifa clown. Do people realize that he's controlled opposition?

Who are they and what did they do?

>What did they do wrong?
The one on the left got a chest tattoo, middle one doesn't know how to hide his intensity, and the guy on the far right is looking at me like he knows my secret.

That's a lotta wrong in one photo brah.

They're alt-righters who went to the Gainesville thing. Left guy fired a gun at a crowd without hitting anyone after being encouraged by middle and right guy.

Nothing. They got exactly what the wanted.
To invoke a response
Get response
"Stand ground law"
Become martyrs for the cause
Cause being, to help push for a constitutional convention to be rid of the 2nd and castrate the 1st.

Stopped at one shot

nice shilling retard

guy on the left escaped a lynch mob, but had to trespass where police were locking down behind a barricade (he hopped over it to get away). they cuffed him and took him in.

youtu.be/k00B84iduqs?t=1808
that footage is the start of being mobbed (30 mins) he eventually gets taken away by cops.

at least he got out safely. the other two idk

Maybe feds...

When they joined fbi

>video is not available
doitschland, doitschland

e t e r n a l k r a u t

>they (possibly) used unnecessary force, assuming the protestors were no longer a threat after their windows had been smashed
>they fled the scene