When was Sup Forums great?

When was Sup Forums great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When it was called /news/

never

when it leaned neither right nor left. authoritarianism has and will never work whether its practiced by a nigger or trump. the results will be the same

check those threads, thats what we call "great"
telegra.
ph/Com
pilation-03-22

When it was good.

before the cuckening and infinity chan

FPBP

Those were the best days.

Sup Forums was never good

I think that's relative.

Compared to today, 2015 was great. Compared to 2015, 2013 was great, etc. I was told /news/ was where the real party was at, but back then I was only on Sup Forums like a horny shit teen for the memes. I only came to this part of Sup Forums in late 2011.

Previous to 2014, ish. Before every social media platform began a crackdown on non-liberal viewpoints. It forced all the more traditional conservatives (i.e. not classical liberals, i.e. less intelligent) to seek refuge here.

Wasn't exactly "great" then, but it was better than now. Higher ratio of posters who, I dunno, read books.

I will never experience those days

During the George Zimmerman trial.

pretty much any time the left is triggered by some kind of fuckery that originates on Sup Forums.

2012 Ron Paul , Zimmerman era

Always

Sup Forums is at it's best when there are major happenings, dorner, zimmerman, election, etc.

During the in betweens, it goes back to shills, cuck posts and race mixing threads

I'm great every day.

Zimmerman was the peak by far.

2012-2013 era for sheer amount of happenings

I remember rushing home from work making a sandwich then live streaming the trial with another browser for pol. People generated the memes almost real time.

Only oldfaggs remember when it was called/ new/

There's no denying that.

During the Dorner manhunt and ZimZam trial.

MORE MY SIDES HAVE BEEN OBLITERATED

>Sandy Hook threads
Those were pretty comfy, user

Watching Euromaidan evolve into civil war was pretty fun

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

My favourite

ZimZam days were my favorite. I doubt even half the people who use Sup Forums today were around for that

it was definitely better pre trump

Yep, Zimmerman was a magical time. Sup Forums died for good during the last election cycle when swarms of Trump drones came to the board and still haven't left.

Agreed. The election was amazing but since Trump got elected the amount of shills here has become ridiculous.

When there were no Trump chills
so before 2015

Right now.

I've been here since 2012, through Dornee and Boston and Zimzam and Gamergate, and Sup Forums only ever gets better. We keep doing crazier shit and raiding bigger targets and winning. We're the JIDF.

It was never called /news/. /news/ is /news/.

when it opened and 2012 election

fuck yes great memories

oh and zimmerman trial

pre-trump was good for an ironic laugh, like making fun of /x/tards
now it's just an infuriating exhibit of poe's law

I was here. Shit was so cash.

those days will return. All we need to do is brace the tide of shills, keep dropping redpills and eventually they'll fuck off. This is our place. I don't agree with those who say we should move to another board/site unless they forcibly shut it down.

I advocate a boxxy style purge.

before 2016 election

>boxxy

Oh god ive been here too long

lel

Sup Forums is a bunch of spazzes with weird ideas who are sometimes serious and sometimes not.

I used to think that there were paid shills crawling all over Sup Forums, but I don't think people like that would be as attentive as Sup Forums is to me. The thought of it only reinforces my basic lack of respect for such organizations, anyways. If I can distract them, that's pretty funny.
Shills exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None, I say! Let us take the shills, chew and eat our fill.