Can we have an intelligent discussion about my homeland, the UK aka Great Britain? No insults please

Can we have an intelligent discussion about my homeland, the UK aka Great Britain? No insults please.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002328/Officers-parade-costumes-paint-nails.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mlWpE-9TH1s
youtube.com/watch?v=3j9rdo7vVrY
imgur.com/a/h77r2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, we can't.

:)

What went wrong?

>No insults please.
Red rag to a fucking bull. Go find your safe space. You are going to need it

It's fucked, like the rest of us

this man wanted to marry an american

Mom why the fuck did you cuck yourself. Do we have to save your ass again?

It's still better than Russia or Canada as a place to live.

what would you like to discuss?

when did men become to effeminate? i'm not some macho dude, but why the fuck is the guy wearing heels? what point is he trying to prove?

in uniform too jesus i am never visiting uk

You cant have an intelligent discussion until you get an intelligent leadership.

it was to raise awareness of domestic abuse according to the photo caption

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002328/Officers-parade-costumes-paint-nails.html

There’s nothing great about Britain. If you’re going to lie at least make it believable.

Lets face it, your ministry is a mess, you’re being cucked by the same ottoman inbreeds and you’re literally welcoming it without hesitation. Anything and everything you used to be, you will never be again, you haven’t been for a life by time but now... there’s just no recovery.

What would Tolkien and Lewis think if they could see it now? How horrible and God-less it has become?

We’re long, long overdue for another world war.

our soldiers did it too old boy

cs lewis was a literal cuck who raised his wifes sons and never fathered any child of his own

>tfw no absolutist English monarchy-German third reich alliance with Mosley as PM
FUCKING EDWARD I SWEAR HE HAD ONE JOB INHERIT THE FUCKING THRONE AND HE FUCKED IT AND GAVE US LIZ 2 THE FUCKWIT

How did you become so subversive?

i was thinking about this earlier, what would victorian britons think if they had a time machine and were transported to 2017? something like marty and docs reaction to the nightmare dystopian alternative 1985 youtube.com/watch?v=mlWpE-9TH1s

what a bunch of faggots i hope they got hazed when they got back to their units

yeah, too bad he was sterile and the current line would remain unchanged, he was a good man but his father had already let go of too much power

i guess so, wouldnt having a conversation be more effective than wearing heels? i dont know anymore desu. i feel like im the crazy one nowadays for not getting down with all the trendy movements

Any Englishmen that didn't come to the USA after ww2 doomed their future families just like all the Germans that didn't get out after ww1.
America was created to be the last stand against the evils of this world.
True story

And now Charles weeps about the Holocaust and Harry soils his heritage with a nigress
Oh how the mighty have fallen

>what's wrong with this pic
oooooooooooooooooooooh :(

all good things must come to an end

t. Tyrone ShaNiggerique

R A R E
A
R
E

see if you can find whats wrong with this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=3j9rdo7vVrY

Did he meet with Hess and wanted to make peace with Germany?

newfag

Meme country

We need to:
Take all money out of our banks.
Convert as much as possible to actual assets.
Stop paying taxes.

cucked shithole that needs to be glassed.

why are uk pakis bongwashed into worshipping a royal family? You realize your tax money keeps the buckingham palace running and the corgis fat? Any self respecting nation should have defenestrated their nobles long ago, only the inbred insel affen cherish their oppressors

TAX REVENUE DOESN'T PAY FOR FUCK ALL.

If the state depended on tax revenue to pay for stuff the state would have been insolvent long ago WOULDNT IT?

Debt pays for everything. They dont need us to pay taxes - they need us to be poorer.

We should build a war around it before West Pakistan emerges from it.

Wall*

Can I just take a moment to enlighten you as to why we are "Great Britain"? It's because the name is a geographic name because we are larger than the other islands of the British Isles and "Lower Britain" which is an archaic term for Brittany.

Out of all the countries cucking themselves, it hurts me the worst to see GB in the state it is. Rip

We did once in the 17th century.
Killed the king, drove the fuckers out.
They wormed their way back after time passed.

As for the cop wearing women shoes, he's on twitter looking for thoughtcriminals.

Frankly. You're pretty #$@%ed.

The pic is from the "walk a day in her heels" thing. I don't see anything wrong with it.
Why is men supporting women so hated on Sup Forums? I like women and women do understand men have issues too if you left your fucking basement.

Been living in one of the worst areas in London for most of my life, sick of this shit hole.

It makes me sad to see what is happening in Britain. At least they got out of the EU I guess.

My ancestors left nearly 400 years ago but they were British subjects for years and carried on the Anglo way in America. I've always liked Britain and its history and culture.

>I like women and women do understand men have issues too
Until women spend a day working in a coal mine, or fixing power lines, or marching 20+ miles with 50+ lbs of gear I'll believe it

This whole Ango thing is quite faggy. South Africa (Dutch) and America (mongrels) aren’t even Anglo.

The royals estate generates more income to the state than they take out.

BLIMEY

Fuck that, kick the bitches out of the way, equality for men.

Women have tried to but men perv out and and make females uncomfortable doing such things.

no, it is entirely your fault. Ask any bong, they love their royal family, whatever prince fucking whatever commoner, they love the stories and glad they can support it

>and culture

lol

Sure. Your country's history is great; you've been the cradle of much of the west's ideals, culture, and so much more. You've been responsible for so much technological and academic progress. You're a walking museum full of nothing but historical wonders, everywhere.

You have to understand how soul crushing and painful it is to see your country (and our cultural heritage) tarnished in name, assaulted culturally and forced out of some of your lands. It's an identical opinion I share of Sweden, with a different magnitude.

I seriously hope you get your country back to how it was. I really fucking do.

Why do queers do retarded shit like that? Pic related.
Putting on red lipstick or heels that 1. Doesn't go with anything you're wearing and 2. Is literally not even your shade. Not everyone can rock bright red, literally open a book.
You're not "slaying" or "empowered", you just look like a faggot.
I'm gay and even I want to kick the shit out of these """""people""""".

they overly trusted the Germans to not extort them. It has nothing to do with the EU really, it's just the Germans are extorting payments out of Britain.

Mate I agree.
"Prince george had his first shit today and the crowd roared their approval on being shown the royal turds."
People nere suck it up.

ALWAYS A FUCKING FINN, GADDAMN FINNS AND THERE TINY SHITHOLE COUNTY HAVE SOME HOW MANAGED TO OUT SHITPOST THE LEAFS AND THE KANGEROOS

the absolute state of Britain

Leading the way in pozzed progress.

What nice hands he has.

>Asks for intelligent discussion
>Posts that picture

your a bunch of fucking gib me dats. you deserve the nigs that have been given to you. even that tard shadow boxing in the museum on that commercial

you have been run by faggy bitches who never grew out of the "mine" phase and your to limp wristed to fucking decapitate them now days.if i had any confidence if you as a people i would mail you my bush ax

What a fucking joke. What are (((they))) even trying to convey here? Absolutely disgusting.

APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR IMPERIALISM

After ww2 we had a large amount of immigration from the west indies, Jamaica and India. A lot of people were very againt this and kicked up a stink.

Pretty much turned out that the God fearing blacks were good workers and surprisingly decent people with nice music and the Indians were friendly, make us curry and were well educated.

The racists were BTFO.

As time progressed and we believed that any people can be a benifit to the country and we can share and enjoy each other's cultures like we did with the Jamaicans and the Indians.

So we opened the door to Pakistan and Arab countries and north africa aka black and Arab mudslimes.

These people came, refused to learn the language, refused to work, had a fucking horrible culture that we didn't want any part of and they didn't want to share then they self segregated and began commiting record crime and child grooming.

Because of the laughing stock that was our racist movement no one wants to be part of a racist movement and any racist movement that starts in the UK gets compared to the original stupid one.

>TL;DR We had some decent migrants so we made the mistake they're all decent.

>becoming a colony of a country you made up

Embarassing.

The only good thing Britain has left is the SAS.

In every other conceivable area it's beyond repair I'm afraid.

T. Left Britain in 2011.

Must be hard to know you spawned the Romans and then devolved into a nigger tier country.

Wrong. we have the advantage of being having the time zone that allows our stock market to trade between Asia and USA so we are and will continue to be the banking capital of the world which means we'll always be quite wealthy.

imagine if his dick were hangin out imgur.com/a/h77r2

Wait, are women forced to wear high heels? I always assumed it was a choice. In any case, men are too dumb to realize that this only emboldens women. They have zero respect for apologists.

In most offices it's part of their dress code.

That is fucking retarded. No wonder they're pissed off. Those shoes lead to long-term damage.

This is a bad meme. Ok, I get the spirit of it, but it's still promoting acceptance and complacence. That's exactly the opposite of what we need now.
>Don't be sad third world barbarians are invading your ancestral homelands
>Be happy your ancestors were able to thrive for hundreds of years and create the greatest civilisation known to man
Yea, nah.

Tell the bigoted Dellusional ignorant lunatic British police forcego fuck them self's for LGBT week.

Or there homophobic.

Watch police gang bang.

Post results

Just what's expected in most offices especially in London. Also retarded that men who have to buy suits worth thousands because of the dress codes.

I'd fuck him

Good Lord, was he flippity-floppity chippers?