It has been almost 3 weeks since the DEADLIEST mass shooting in the history of the United States and GUNS ARE STILL NOT...

It has been almost 3 weeks since the DEADLIEST mass shooting in the history of the United States and GUNS ARE STILL NOT BANNED. 58 dead and hundreds of wounded due to guns and only guns.

What will it take to finally stop the NRA? Help us REJECT these terrorists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uosgQtji78I
abc.net.au/news/2016-04-28/alpers-the-truth-about-gun-ownership-after-port-arthur/7365790
youtu.be/sCLoIorYguU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whatliest what now?

Guns are not the problem here man

How about no.

SHALL

NOT

NOT

BE

>democrats kill a bunch of country music fans
>right afterward they demand the very same people to disarm

>fellow vepr owner
My nigga.

>due to guns and only guns

need one of these with
>only guns kill people
>only white males kill people

that was probably the point, to orchestrate shootings in the country until you can get guns banned

which is surprising because they don't make that much of a difference to the state, an armed or semi armed population is not a threat to the modern state any longer, and the people who are armed can barely use those guns effectively in a combat situation

so I wonder why the state wants to take the guns so bad

You forgot to change your meme flag faggot

Shooter carried out by man with illegally owned guns.

Solution? Make guns illegal. Genius commie logic strikes again.

The M240B is pretty much already banned OP, what more do you want?

>due to guns and only guns.
>forgetting that it was a fucking white male

58 people die every minute but you don't see them complaining about that sheeit

>that VEPR

fucking nice.

Yeah suck it, what you gonna do about it?

Never ever.

>a semi-armed population is not a threat to the modern state

???

Is that why the modern US military effectively lost in Iraq and Afganistan?

An armed insurgency that is mixed into the population is incredibly difficult to defeat.

#RejectTheNRA
youtube.com/watch?v=uosgQtji78I

I'm replying to laugh at u.

Hahahahahaha

INFRINGED

Maybe if you shoot them all, they'd stop wanting guns. Oh, wait...

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You're going to get shot too if you try and take their guns. They're never going to give them up. You can't win the debate. Pic related is what happens every single time the government confiscates guns, in one form or another. If you want to ban guns, you're going to have to win a civil war, defeat the rebels, and forcibly take their guns. How serious are you about this?

The NRA is likely conspiring with you faggots because gun bans drive gun sales through the roof.

I'm not entirely sure of whether I support them anymore or not.

Your mum's bobs and vegana will save America.

why would guns be banned ? the very purpose of the shooting was that people should buy EVEN MORE guns and "up their security" so that the elites can make even more money.

Read it out very slowly OP

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

> implying that a dude as rich as paddock wouldn't have been able to get his hands on guns like these even if firearms were illegal

Why is this even an argument around the Las Vegas shooting? Are you people so fucking stupid that you actually think you're safe from a really rich guy who spends time with vegas highrollers if he decides he wants to gather guns for months and then kill people? Oh wait, you actually are stupid and sheltered enough to believe your little rules will keep you safe. You are a mindless, worthless, insect-brained piece of shit. Kys.

It's being covered up.
and fuck you faggot.
Come try and take my guns.

I love living here SO FUCKING MUCH. I appreciate it and every day am thankful I have a sensible government. I don't understand how anyone can live in America.

no.
they're amateurs. They don't know what they are doing. In the case of a crackdown on the civilian population half of them may not even want to fight, the other half chickens out after it gets too tough, the remainder is a poor excuse for a guerilla operation in a losing position, because in the US the vast majority of the population submits unconditionally, so the militias have no allies and no hope and are outgunn 1000:1 so no, it really doesn't matter whether guns are legal or not

I don't even care if the US military has a different opinion

I'd consider the possibility that there is another reason but I don't know it yet

How many mass shootings did they have before that though

Dickless faggot.

When hunters shoot illegal animals the person behind the gun is blamed, but when humans are shot down followed a non-believable story from the MSM guns are blamed. If you wanna take our guns you'll have to come through all of us, and that should be all of our attitudes.

u mad whyt boi?

So true, I can't believe we live under the drumph administration when charismatic go-getters like Bill Shorten are leading the way in our progressive cousins :)

The reason you should really love living here is that we're so irrelevant we're probably not going to have some staged happening like this. You are a fucking joke if you actually believe that a millionaire, bikie gang or muzzie gang couldn't do the exact same shit here if they had a mind to.

Kek they were hoping for tighter gun laws but they fucked up so much all of their resources are going into making the shooting seem legit instead.

You still have the same murder rates per capita, just because it isnt a gun killing you doesnt change anything. Also you guys have different credentials for a mass killing to be labled a "mass murder"

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-28/alpers-the-truth-about-gun-ownership-after-port-arthur/7365790

Whoops, i'll just leave that here

But shill... would you really want only the fascist police state lead by doritto hitler to have guns?

A lot of militia-men are ex-military or active military, m8.

>many wont want to fight

Yeah, just like in Iraq and Afganistan, where most of the population don't want to be in the fight, but are in the midst of it. All it takes is a minority population of militants.

You don't understand why the left wants to disarm the population because you simply do not have the brain power and the knowledge of history to understand how dictatorships and revolutions work.

>this

NRA loved Obama, they need another gun scare. NRA bows to gun manufacturers, and gun control fear drives gun sales. A few weeks after Trump was elected, I went to my LGS to buy a pistol, I overheard the shop owner talking about how slow gun sales were because people weren't scared anymore since Trump was elected.

The democrats, who conduct these mass shootings, forgot that people get desensitized after you commit one like every season.

You need to ban drones. And now you know why the media stopped screaming about gun control so quickly

>Make America Great Again
>Jew Rat bullpup meme rifle

user...

Here come the hollywood celebrities telling us to give up our free speech, gun rights and freedom of the press and to embrace communism and cuckoldry. I'll pass bimbo.

Is that Emma Stone?

Great acting.

honestly, he can't continue to not be sought after for such a horrific crime!

Yes, and she was happy to glorify gun violence in Zombieland

nice filenames

its already against the law for criminals and terrorists to own or use weapons. What you are trying to do is disarm the future victims.

prohibition doesn't work

and if you don't believe me, move to Mexico

Blatant bait, but I'll bite.
Problem is people, not guns.
Here we licence people and the only offenders are usually people who the police have failed to police.
So dudes who have endorsements for milstyle semi auto but don't re license on expiry, and therefore have the mental health checks, or are just straight up criminals who generally disregard gun laws cos they are, you know, criminals!

Even here we have gay laws banning certain weapons and some faggot police dude saying "hurt Durr who needs sniper rifles xD" as if that's an argument, given that people also don't NEED sports cars.
Usually if thats pointed out some fuckwit will say "but guns are designed to kill people" which is actually more of an indictment of cars if you think about it.
How is it okay that shit NOT designed to kill, still kills more than a thing that is?

Anyway, you are a faggot. Guns are fine, you just fail to stop them getting into the wrong hands and so cut off the hands of the good people who just wanna shoot watermelons with an rpk for the lols.

If it was gun free france it would have been 198.
Thank god the ban was only within city.

so when are you going to call for the ban of cars? look up highway mortality figures you idiot and weigh the price of freedom

Moron, your bus to crazy town is leaving. Non-stop first-class ticket to idiot-ville population of you.

America needs guns because there are too many niggers. Without guns, niggers will overrun the country.

COMPED

Fuck off bogan.

Freedom isnt free

As long as the FBI, DHS, CIA, PD's, NSA, etc are continually proving they're incompetent, no one will turn in there guns. But give me your phone number so I know who to call when I get put into a life-threatening situation

Seeing how california is burning down, you may want to consider banning matches and lighters

>It's OK if crime and homicide skyrockets, at least they aren't doing with guns and the citizens have been disarmed!

It's not even a cool bullpup either.
>F2000
>AUG

Ban all the things!!! How leftist.
All those nice folks in Chicago and other ghettos will surely submit all their weapons once you ban them, right?

both of those are worse than the tavor

Unrelated shilling follows

Some turncoat Republicans have introduced a bull that will be used to infringe on your second amendment please watch and spread video so interested Americans may fight this

youtu.be/sCLoIorYguU

pretty sure it was bullets that did those folks in but sure, nice try