Would you rather be a trap or a girl? Suppose in both cases you will look like the cutest 2d girl you can imagine

Would you rather be a trap or a girl? Suppose in both cases you will look like the cutest 2d girl you can imagine.

trap of course, you can have the best of both worlds

Trap by a mile. Actually being female and having to suddenly deal with a torrent of horrifying things happening to your body on a continuum would be a biological nightmare.

As a male I get horny when I don't want to and that's about all I have to deal with.

A reverse trap.
Since I already knew how to become a boy, why not turn a girl for a change?
But I didn't want to suddenly change my appearance. I also have friends, you know.

If I'm going to be 2D either way, there's no wrong answer. I guess I'd probably choose girl just so I know what having an extra hole down there (instead of a dick) feels like?

>not wanting to get horny as a girl

futa loli

Girls have more erogenous zones than males.
That should be enough of an answer

this desu

Is shapeshifting tentacle monster not an option or something? I guess I'll go girl.

wtf i hate guys now

No trannies allowed.

I'm already a girl, so trap. Other user has already mentioned the monthly shit but you have no idea how awful it really is. Also fapping as a girl is incredibly inconvenient and the toys for it are not nearly as varied and cool as what exists for men.

>you will never be rused by a qt3.14 trap online

being a fully biological girl would suck because of menstruation

But I want to get mind broken. I'm pretty sure I can't be mind broken as a dude.

>Wanting to bleed, deal with PMS, pregnancy and eventually menopause

Fair trade for the more powerful orgasms, higher libido, and higher sensitivy

No/little cooldown time is nice but you can train your body for the other stuff.

Cooldown too, a bit.

>not wanting to flood your womb with semen
>not wanting to get pregnant
>not wanting to carry the child of another man
>not wanting to get fucked by a human baby

Getting filled sounds pretty hot and being claimed like that would be nice too, but actually being a parent seems shit.

You'll get mind broken by your monthly period shits.

But yeah you can totally get mind broken as a qt trap. Why do you think fags have so much sex? Anal feels awesome when done right.

Has no one mentioned the likely problem of male aging as a trap?

If that was taken out of the equation I might go with trap, but otherwise I would definitely lean towards being a girl.
There are some sexual, social and academic perks to being a girl, and not lubing/using an enema before penetrative sex would be ideal, obviously to be weighed against menstruation and fluctuating hormone balance, though.

Well this is 2D cute verse, and even real nips are kind of cute when they're old.

If we're talking about aging though, women's bones go to shit during/after menopause

Yes, menopause is shit, but as a trap you would lose all trap aesthetics very very rapidly with age.
You would stop looking like a trap altogether long before a woman loses the semblance of attractiveness and your cuteness would diminish more rapidly than an aging girl's.

That's not too bad. If you're a trap, you can choose to be a man again at any point. Once you start looking more like a dude you'll be an ikemen and pull major pussy.

I dunno, there have been instances of older traps. Once you start getting to middle age you'll just be a cute bishounen type that everyone will want, especially women.

I thought OP's example was one of those "eternal trap" kind of deals.

Being a girl is definitely superior than being a guy in the 2d verse. Besides onaholes+warmers is way better than vaginas, or so i'm told

don't worry, we're talking anime. that stuff doesn't exist.