Do Europeans have drinking fountains?

Do Europeans have drinking fountains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

no, not really. most civilized people find that concept disgusting and appalling.

>implying that part of the world has enough moral guidance to do anything right

They call them paki cocks there

bubblers

What’s a drinking fountain? Does it provide the sweet extreme taste of a fresh Mountain Dew?

What Australian critter loves in these and kills people?

Lost me m8 to a fakking drinko spitter at the servo

yes, we do have drinking fountains

we dont have OP's pic related, though. what the FUCK is that???

Yes, also Herpes

strewth, that's spot on cobba

From my experience in Europe, no not really. They exist, but are far less numerous than in the US. My guess is because the US is a lot hotter temperature wise.

You got a fucking ciggie butt brain you dickhead

You're just grassy because public services in your country are physically attacked by blacks.

In europe you will literally never see one, and there are no bathrooms anywhere either. When I lived in germany If you were out and about and needed the bathroom it would actually be easier to go home than find a bathroom you could use. Literally nobody has bathrooms, not resturaunts, not train stations, not government buildings.

Theres just no toilets fuckin anywhere in germany. If by some divine intervention you find one they expect you to pay them a few euros to use it.

What am I looking at here, Aussie?

I wish our blacks were as useless as abos
We could wipe them out with our massive highway system

Chinese piss collectors “taking the piss” means slurping up some Chinese piss

Designated european pissing street. No fuckin joke, europeans piss all over everything. There was this fuckin MASSIVE ancient cathedral a few blocks away from my apartment in germany.

At first, as an american abroad I was much amazed by the fact a structure that was 8 times older than my home country was still in continuous use.

Then I walked past it one evening and all the majesty was removed by the fact that several drunk men were lined up pissing on it in open public and nobody seemed to find this unusual.

ohh sweetie, a regular road works fine!
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Hey fuck you, your probably some pooftah greenie crow eater picking pronouns in Melbourne collecting centrelink for being 1/64 abo

Haven't seen one here

>most civilized people find that concept disgusting and appalling.
But this is OK?

I guess this makes sense like why not purchase it back I to the earth instead of the stewards but it hits concrete.

>Melbourne

hahaha nope! sorry seppo but I live on the white island not with all the mc chinkeroos

yeah they call it the the bull's penis

They keep their water fountains in the toilets.

SAUCE NAO

It’s fucking true. Two euros to use a bathroom pretty much anywhere. Even bars charge you to use a restroom.

FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS EUROPOORS

>other than England - you had plenty of comfy loos for a guy

Never seen one here