Nanatsu no Taizai

It's out
mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/188/3624/1

Dump

>At long last
He was dead for like 5 chapters anyway

If Gowther goes back to the 10C, Hawk mama can become one of the next 7DS

Probably 3 days like jebus or something, or longer, think the time delay was stated somewhere but I wasn't paying attention.

>derriere talking in complete thoughts
what?

One month actually.

Derriere is full guro material.

did Hawk lose his sanity? He kept repeating "pukya" for the rest of the chapter and didn't seems to react to the commandments trying to kill Elisabeth.

All this manga is guro material.

Who has the bigger tits?

Elisabeth.

B-but I wanted him to be strong

Almost symmetrical docking is fine too.

But the 10co are literally endbosses

>trying to put clothes on your naked muscle waifu
He is the worst kind of guy

he is, he's likely the strongest non-sin human in existence
too bad that doesnt mean shit against fucking super demons

But they haven't gotten to their full power. Isn't their magical energy still on the fritz? Getting at least a competitive fight wouldn't harm their rep.

Holy shit Zaratras, stop talking like Mojojojo.

powerlevels

I think that's the point, the fact that they can basically conquer the planet despite being shadows of their former power

That's gotta smart.

Cute chapter. I like how quickly derriere got trashed from being boss-tier last chap.

In one month I think they did.

nakaba going all out on the gore this chapter, jesus

And thats all for this week

What's momma's power level?

It's not funny how fucking overpowered the commandments are made to be and how weak even the deadly sins other than Mel and Escanor are compared to them.

The rest of the Sins have a lot of catching up to do to.

It's been a month since they started eating souls all around Britannia. They're probably pretty much in top condition now. Not to mention they didn't even need to get any stronger in the first place since with the exception of Escanor and Mel they aren't really facing any legitimate opposition.

Elizabeth, we can see your panties.

"Escanor on surface of the Sun"

Druids got the power of [Exposition]. That being said, I'll take the occasional wall of text over spreading that somewhat irrelevant info over halt the chapter like Kubo would do.

So did he beat the demon king or did he have to give up something?

I assume the fight has lasted a month

I fucking love Nakaba's Colorspreads.

Not really. Fanbook said his PL is at 3060, so barely higher than Dreyfus, and Ban even without his immortality is at 3220.

Then we have Arthur who will be at 40.000

Ban can't catch up ever since he's just human.

That's one of his nicer efforts. I like all the blue hues.

>winter spread
>in august

They're so much end game tier it's not even funny.

Like fighting an army of Frieza tier enemies after fighting Radditz and Nappa.

>not even groping her
Not muh Mel

Oh, just noticed the text. We're just one week away from the tv specials that are meant to fix A-1's story fuckups.

The demon king took his perversion

Seriously what's the point of the other sins anymore apart from being fodders, especially when the commandments gain full power?

Let's give him a few more pages. If he doesn't do it next chapter, yes, he's not Meliodas.

The sad thing is that Nakaba doesn't seem all that interested in actually developing the other Sins. Escanor got the most recent fight, before that we had a Mel gangbang and before that some minor stuff with King and Diane. Ban's last non-fodder fight was against Galan. Gowther and Merlin have never really had a proper fight at all, they just cast one or two support spells and call it a day. Merlin hasn't even appeared since the beginning of the arc.

Libido-less Mel would be weak af desu fampai

Well, they're gonna get better.

Gowther doesn't really have a need for that with his techniques, and he'll get back his old strengh someday.

Merlin, not sure, maybe she was sealing some of her powers too.

Ban thought about the fact his body needs to be able to contain more power, so wait and see.

King is gonna get his wings.

Diane is gonna keep improving. Remember how her golem of king one shot Dolor's.

>Liz just explodes Derry's hand
She's starting to become useful!

Most of them have the means to power up to an extent, Nakaba just needs to give them the spotlight.

>Diane
>dancing to help with Creation
>unrevealed magic power (assuming giants have magic other than their Creation)
>her sacred treasure's unrevealed ability

>King
>wings
>mastering his awakened ST

>Ban
>hasn't even found his ST

>Gowther
>possibly some demonic powers or perhaps something to do with him being a doll

>Merlin
>ST's unrevealed ability
>possibly goddess abilities

The problem with most characters is that it's not just their magic abilities that are lacking, but the commandments have ridiculously high base stats as well. Galan was so fast Merlin couldn't even teleport him and also strong enough to just casually deflect Diane's attack back at her.

This really caught me by surprise, I had no idea Mama Hawke was so strong.

I really liked this. Hopefully it means she'll just going up from here.

>The sad thing is that Nakaba doesn't seem all that interested in actually developing the other Sins
Not true at all, literally all the sins are getting flashbacks fleshing out their characters.

>Gowther and Merlin have never really had a proper fight at all
Gowther had a fight with Dawn Roars leader, helped in various fights like the Holy Knights vs Grey Demon Hendricksen. Same with Merlin helping defeat that one chick crushing on Gill and the fight with Galan.

I'm guessing Nakaba's planning to have the second season of the anime wrap up at around this point. Estarossa and Zeldris get blown out by Escanor and now Mel comes back to life and scares away or just stomps Derri and Monspiet. Meanwhile in the castle Fraudrin does his thing until he gets interrupted by Zaratras and co. which wraps up that plot point as well. That concludes the season in a satisfying manner with the reveal of the goddesses and possibly some stuff from Fraudrin setting up further plotlines for the eventual season 3. If I had to guess I'd say Fraudrin gets killed by Zaratras, Hendy and possibly de-babied Griamore which causes his commandment to transfer to Gowther.

Is that was happend?
I just saw Derry hand went to shit and had no idea why.
I thought it was her (Derry) doing something to power herself up.

It felt more like she destroyed her hand to escape the confinement.

How could you miss the godly sparks and everyone's reaction to Ark?

Ah you're right, How the fuck did I miss that?

>It takes 1 punch from a non-demon form Mel to break Derierie's bones
>It takes 53 hits from Derierie's Combo Star which equivalates to approx. 200k tonnes of force to break Mel's arm
Geez no wonder the 10C had to gangbang him the last time around.

What if, all those years ago, angel Elizabeth charmed Mel into loving her with magic?

>Not true at all, literally all the sins are getting flashbacks fleshing out their characters.
I meant it in the sense of developing their fighting strength to be able to combat the current threat, hence why I mentioned Escanor with Mel even though Escanor hasn't received even nearly as much character development as Mel. However, I feel like the point still stands even in terms of character. Mel, King and Ban have gotten a lot of development and Escanor has enough given the length of time he's been involved. Diane has development which gets conveniently swept under the rug in the form of amnesia which has happened 2 or 3 times now. Merlin is a complete mystery and the last time she even appeared was probably back when the gang visited the druids. Gowther has his identity issues but other than that he's also pretty much an enigma.

>Gowther had a fight with Dawn Roars leader, helped in various fights like the Holy Knights vs Grey Demon Hendricksen. Same with Merlin helping defeat that one chick crushing on Gill and the fight with Galan.
Gowther vs Threader wasn't a proper fight. A proper fight is something that takes at least a chapter or two and has the the opponents actually showcase some abilities while also having a somewhat uncertain conclusion or some kind of progression during the fight, see things I mentioned like Escanor vs Estarossa or Mel vs the Commandments or Ban vs Galan. Instant mindtricks is not a fight any more than this chapter's Mel vs Derri one punch knock-out. The other stuff falls under the thing that I mentioned about casting one or two support spells.

Could bans ST be a bag of storage? The bag can hold more than physical object. If he steals someones strength but he cant hold it himself, he can just put it in the bag for later.

thanks champ

But Arthur is going to be stronger then even Mel in the next manga and hes human.

Well the ability could be anything I suppose but the actual weapon is the same kind of nunchaku or whatever that he's always using. I do feel like the ability to store large quantities or energy would be unnecessary considering Ban didn't have any problems stealing say Mel or Diane's strength. I could buy it if the person who made the weapons knew that Ban was eventually going to be facing enemies that are more than a 100 times stronger than your average holy knight, otherwise such a weapon would be a little too convenient.

There was a price he had to pay for his revival.

God damn mel fucked her up.

kiss kiss kiss

He's a thief. A bag that holds stuff for the thief is a common thing, theres no foresight needed when giving him that.

keep fucking her up like that and she'll never be able to have kids mel

Did you forget how she ate that commandments magic attack?

Jesus look at how firm and toned her arms are and how flabby elizabeth's.
Would fuck.

Whenever Mel appears, I immediately start rooting for the Commandments. Why, I wonder.

Ban can always whip out another nonsensically broken ability "he always had but didn't use until now". He already did it twice and third time is the charm.

Nakaba pulling a reverse Rance-Sill would be an interesting twist, but I doubt it. At most she converted him to a pacifist, then he fell for her.

>I meant it in the sense of developing their fighting strength to be able to combat the current threat
See this >However, I feel like the point still stands even in terms of character.
It doesn't, just because their character development hasn't come yet doesn't mean Nakaba isn't interested in developing them.

>Gowther vs Threader wasn't a proper fight.
Yeah it is, its length doesn't make it any less of a fight. Also Gowther vs Dreyfus and Gowther vs Diane.

Also, she'll never be able to have ribs

from now on when she stands still we notice she leans slightly to the left

I don't get this series. The writing is...bad. Things just kind of happen with little explanation (or care) from the author. I mean the characters literally ask at points how shit happened and they actually respond with "I guess it was or something."

So why does this bother me so little? Why am I still enjoying it? (Other than the obvious reasons of King and Diane)

>holy hamburgers

its an adventure series user. You dont have to over analyze adventure. The writing is good on its on. each sin has shit they need to deal with and a common thread brings them together. everything is always explained and logic doesnt belong in their world as we can see by best sin

It's ____________fun___________