imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 20
imgur.com/a/g0dRp
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 20
>SAA captured the key hilltop of Tel Deker to the northeast of Al-Qaryatayn currently enduring ISIS counter-attack spearheaded by car bombs
>Reports saying SAA have reached the Al-Omar Oil Field complex in eastern DeZ
>Russian choppers visit both Turkish?Kurdish forces in N. Sy today making series of stops in Aleppo province
>UN; Campaign to capture Raqqa resulted in some 80 percent of the city now becoming “uninhabitable.”
>Rebel forces in Daraa have managed to foil a major counter-offensive that was launched against them by the IS-linked Saifullah al-Maslul Army
>Iraqi pro-government forces commence operation to destroy IS caliphate in Iraq
>Iraqi troops launch attack on the Peshmerga positions near the city of Altun Kubri scoring an advance after cutting the road from the provincial capital
>General Issam laid to rest today in Sweida
>Ru MoD; US State Dept has admitted that Al Nusra Front 'not only has, but uses chemical weapons against civilians'

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/921634915720073217
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/921641298586718208
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/921644365994446849
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-prominent-syrian-general-issam-zahreddine-killed-deir-ezzor/
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/921544713194344449?p=v
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s&
twitter.com/rebeccacollard/status/921363389632405504
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/921657637724479488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> F

>God Bless Issam

>God Bless Syria

DRUZE BEAST reincarnation is going to deliver Greater Syria to the Middle East in less than two decades. Then three decades after this, the world will finally know peace, free from the grip of the demons.

>boy fucker dies to a land mine
wow I'm so sad

>#SAA liberated Hissan, Shaqrah and Hussayniat villages /#DeirezZor

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/921634915720073217

Good morning /sg/!

Honorable man who led Syria through its darkest hours. Where they're at right now is nothing short of a miracle. No amount of fuckery from the demons can prevent Syria from being on the correct side of destiny now.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

DEMONS BTFO

F

Hello Opel hows it going?

F

It's going well m8. Just finished mini workout and gonna hit the hay in a bit. How bout you?

>"Huh were to declare independence Ku*distan strong hurr durr"
>gets their shit caved in
>"USA plz help!"

im doing quite fine thanks for asking

Guten Morgen /sg/ genossen.
Can someone give me the redpill on Islamic brotherhood in Egypt?
People are pretty much outrageous because they where elected in Egypt and are now a illegal organization.
Why is that?
I think they are moderate beheaders like hts and not extreme like isis

Map by @hassanlevant
It seems that another ISIS pocket is orge now

>#SAA is storming #AlQaryateen #HomsCS to clean it up from #ISIS

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/921641298586718208

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

>redpill on Islamic brotherhood in Egypt?
Wahabist pieces of shit
>they where elected in Egypt and are now a illegal organization.
>Why is that?
got into power and started implementing their retarded islamist ideas
people got pissed and began to hold mass protests
Sisi and the military stepped in and saved the nation

The only reason we are not flattening their pathetic existence to dust is USA though.
I don't understand.

>#SAA enter N part of Quaratayn /#Homs

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/921644365994446849

They will have liberated the city by night godwilling or even digitwilling

Good
Sooner IS is dealt with sooner the SAA can deal with the "moderates" and ku*ds

Issam is dead?
when did that happen?

;_;7

The Tiger is alive and coming to rape your virgin boypussy

And then the real work on the ideological issues can begin. Firstly, dealing with Wahhabism in order to stabilize Islam and remove tools for demons to control.

Actually this is how i thought it was.

But Europe and burgers seams to be but blasted about it.
Because muhh democracy.
>How dare you you bad secular military.
>The people of Egypt voted Democratically moderate beheaders

Hey wtf

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-prominent-syrian-general-issam-zahreddine-killed-deir-ezzor/

>Russia are the good guys
>The US are the bad guys
>Assad wasn't supposed to take back Syria
>Autistic screeching from Israel that their plan didn't work
What a timeline

The US will not allow the SAA to defeat the Kurds. Shit is about to get real.

It shouldnt have happened in the first place tbqh

>AbramsTanks
>capitalise every word in a sentence except for "you" and "Iranian", the one word that needs to be capitalised
*urds are so stupid they let it go to print looking like this. Are there any stats on *urd IQ? It's got to be in the 70s

happens all the time, roach de-escalation zone n shiet

Turks cuckshedding the SDF out of Idlibistan

>The US will not allow

Fuck the commie Kurds, I'm so tired of supporting so fucking many backwards ass people with my tax dollars!

What a timeline indeed. A massive spammer in the works.

To be fair they had almost a decade to get rid of Assad without anybody really paying attention globally. Doing the standard regime change procedure. They've fucked up for good now. The hand of the demons have been exposed.

Bashar bent em over. Only thing that can save them now is time travel haaa

Fucking stop it hurts
F and rip

What is the druze's endgame?

Rip Syrian douche

>But Europe and burgers
You wot?
Our media was stuck on repeat how "a questionable group, the muslim brotherhood" took power etc
Can't speak for all of europe ofcourse, perhaps goymanys media likes the MB (i'm looking at you, julian)

he played the though guy
>but was always kilometers away from the warzone

next: asma ASShat

just remembered I had a nice little compilation of demon McCain trying to do his thing back in 2011/2012

Infiltrate Israel due to assimilation.
Get in power replace bibi. Announce isreal will not be longer a country.
Give golan heights back to syria. And isreal to the Palestinians.
Nuke saudis.
So basically achieving wolrd peace

I mean the issue is old now.
Bit yes our Media was basically.
Muslim brotherhood are the good guy's.
It is democracy and the military fucked up democracy again and replaced it with a pro military dictatorship

DRUZE BEAST reincarnate will deliver us world peace. can't wait
>pic related is OC because WOW there's a boatload of it on my comp. forgot about how much was here haha

That's right, Ivan.

JUST

Sidorenko says it's false no ?

kek

Nice attempt at memetics. Shocking how shit you are at it desu.

>13 aircraft carriers

WW3 about to start, in Iraqi Kurdistan of all places. if iranian hajjis advance on Erbil (like they are clearly setting up for), i guarantee US air power stops them. then iran and turkey launch their hajji scheme against US/sunni ME alliance that they have been proxy fighting for years. it really is about to habben.

cap this, i guarantee that's where this is going.

Confirmed as false. Honestly don't know how people have been able to control international narrative up to this point with this level of quality. And word of advice, Syria is now the most revealing conflict in world history. Any attempt at memetics will instantly reveal the hand of those who are attempting to manipulate. I thought the lesson would have been learned over last few months. I really hope the recent memetics are intentionally shit, I really do. Would make me feel better about humanity having been controlled by it up to now

>sucking palestinian cock while nuking the saudis will bring about world peace

Kill yourself, turk

good to see we Americans can actually see whats coming down the pipe (WW3). god i cannot wait for all you scum of earth subhuman hajjis get glassed, bc it's coming goatfuckers.

that's a flight map you stupid fuck. notice the plane and flight path? dead give away.

>turk genocide

Too bad about the Persians, maybe they'll do the world a solid and use their azeris as their frontline troopers

And when in doubt, try and meme some ww3 lmaooooo. This shit is too funny. And too easy. Gonna be interesting to see where power transitions over next few decades, cause it sure as hell isnt staying with you lot

Pic related was unintentional. But...
>F
>God Bless Issam
>God Bless Syria

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump trades Kurdish Syria to Putin in exchange for Putin helping disarm the Rocket Man

I'm ready.

PROTIP: North Korea is just a meme to satisfy global tomahawk fetish. Not sure if people already knew that, been absentee for a bit

and obviously the dumbass hajii parasite destroying europe cant even troll me right you stupid fucking retard.

>in exchange for Putin helping disarm the Rocket Man
You mean best korea?
Doubt it, russian influence there is limited especially compared to the chinks
Russia however doesnt really like norks becoming more and more nuclear amred ( a nuclear disaster in best korea wipes out the russian far east basically) so there's some common ground

How would russia help disarming little rocket man?
Kim not even listen to China.

>My favorite character in Game of Syria is dead

Kek

Hello guys! How's it going? :D

Looks like trying to lay groundwork for saving face. Amount of work that would be needed to create a Kurdistan in Syria combined with the tremendous amount of exposure, means that it's an extremely unappealing path. This appears to be a way out for US.

(If you assume NK to simply be a meme for global maneuvers, it shows it's usefulness here)

#Syria #DeirEzZor Syrian Reporter in Deir Ez Zor Photo'd Alongside the Martyred Colonel Wael Zayzafoun says He was not Issam's "Successor"

mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/921544713194344449?p=v

It was not denied, he just wasn't his successor

Rip anyways

I know, the seventh season was really rough. First we got bombed by Trump, but also got to Dezz, but then Kurds ruined everything. Still, Iraq got its shit together, but now Issam is dead.

We haven't seen this amount of twists since the early seasons, Aleppo not withstanding.

ah my apologies on the wording... I went hard to block the stupid attempt at memetics from the demons, but Colonel Wael was still martyred. May he rest in peace.
>F

>Iraqi forces advance on Kuwayr/Gwer, town is already empty

Jesus christ, the Peshmerga defense plan is literally to wait for the Americans to intervene

fuckin pathetic whiny bitches k*rds should be removed from earth

Any plans for Issamwave?
Also, good morning /sg/
>youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s&

Ay opel, you think you gonna be in here tonight at about, 1am syrian time ? I was gonna ask you something about the music real quick

>fucking Kurds of all people take Raqqa

Don't know what to think about Season 8

>Give Israel to the palis

I want dead jews

It's gonna be fine. I hear they're planning to finally write ISIS out of the show and focus more on the conflict between the SAA and the other antagonists

What's wrong with that?

Bishmillah, brother! We shall have our common wish granted!
Also, rare Issam.

ayeee sup lads. I was gonna do ISSAMWAVE after these 3 soccer highlight videos I'm getting some money for. gotta download tons of game film still and sift through it. but I do have plans to do it. On the bright side I have a new video editing program that will make the next video top notch. Gonna Quentin Tarantino it.
gonna hit the hay in like 20 min m8. 5 am here!

Id honestly rather let the Israelis keep it
Palis are fucking scum
Fertile crescent when?

>Fuck off namefaging fager fag
Hans, I...
>>>/plebbit/

I'm guessing they're going to leave Golan Heights for the grand finale but keep the jews arc open for future spin offs.

is there a "punished assad - a hero denied by his country" image somewhere?

>iranian scum armed with brigades of Abrams tanks and tremendous numerical and weapon systems superiority.
still get buttfucked by Pesh with with 0 heavy armor.

slightly more intelligent than when "muh pole heritage" got butt rammed in Blietzkrieg and cucked by USSR for decades. eat a dick.

You goys should take a look at this;

>thirteen.org/programs/frontline/mosul-bbltht/

I'm about 15 mins in and it's pretty fucking kino so far, much more immersive than other documentaries on ISIS getting btfo and the OST is pretty good too

As far as i know Palestinians are nkt land grabbing cunts.
And I doubt they ever will play a major role in geopolitics.
Most likely iran will influence them.

So i don't see why they are scum at all

>i dont see why they are scum at all
Oi ! because jews said so ya cheeky cunt ! Wot, you antisemitic ?

Iran might be tired about them after all the shit Hamas has pulled off.

twitter.com/rebeccacollard/status/921363389632405504

muh freedom fighters
muh anti isis heroes

I would say nuke both (bonus points for Jordan)

press cmd left shift and 4 for to take proper screenshot you macfag

>Syrian Army has liberated almost all of Quraytayn. They are rapidly advancing against the remaining Da'esh terrorists inside the city.

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/921657637724479488

Daily reminder to leave no sunni survivors!

>breitbart favorite
>mac
>confederate flag
>k*rd lover
>>>r/ptg

>indians