If you guys could pick one new person to lead your nation who'd it be? They also have to still be alive

If you guys could pick one new person to lead your nation who'd it be? They also have to still be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1WWI_Ydm1A
youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary Clinton.

I'd put me in charge. And then I wouldn't do a single thing or voice a single opinion. People are fully capable of running their own life.

Donald Trump.

Nigel

Trey Gowdy

Duerte, kill em all.

came here to say this

Kayne west

Donald Trump or Nigel Farage or Trey Gowdy ......all great answers

Thomas Sowell would be good for your country.
Saakashvilli could be good for mine.
*a russian*

Myself

Totally Hillary Clinton. Totally.

Dis guy. The irishman who played him is still alive.

Brett Favre

>pick one new person to lead your nation

DONALD FUCKING TRUMP IS GOING TO KILL ALL ENEMIES OF HUMANITY.

PREPARE FAGGOTS.

Kek

any context to this? why the fuck is she so strange?

Me.

upvote

Me.

Bolsonaro.

Jackson I want legal duels back

I'd pick meself. When I finish the all out crusade against gypsies and turks i would resign and give my post to someone else

Eкaтepинa Шyльмaн
She's my waifu and all.

I'll nominate myself.
First thing I'd do would be the creation of an authoritarian military government with myself on top.
-elimination of all political partys
-forced and immediate remigration of every single nigger, muslim, shitskin with any criminal record and also those, who are dependent on any kind of government handouts
-imprisonment of every lefty, sjw who protests any of this actions
-leaving the EUdssr
-cutting back government spending and all useless institutions like ministry of women, ministry of integration, ministry of culture and art, etc
-reducing bureaucratic system to the absolute necessary bare minimum
-abolish all kinds of taxes, except for a 20% sales tax. Which means when u sell any kind of product or service, you have to pay 20% no matter what. If you try to bypass that system, all your wealth will be confiscated and you'll have to start again from zero
-You are free to do whatever you want, as long as u don't violate the personal- and/or propertyrights of your fellow citizens, except for questioning my autority and any kind of political activity

Natalia poklonskaya as president Putin as prime minister of course of it's anyone out of my country I'd say Richard Spencer for president and Sam Hyde for prime minister

If it's one person to do everything.
Trey Gowdy
Otherwise he should be on the Supreme Court

>Eкaтepинa Шyльмaн
Ekaterina Schulman
Typical (Moskal) detected

Sheeesh, what could have possibly given me away?

Highly underrated post

not Jewmpf or penis loving pence or anybody with similar sounding names or anybody who talks like him. also we're going to need lots of paperwork and verification. bullshit that jewnald doesn't put up with

This guy

This

This awsome guy, that would be awsome times!

President fodi siyx

Only if my nation was on a remote desert island and I didn't have to be there.

Do we have the power to meme Spencer into the white house?

ye

Kim Jong-un

Unironically Nick Griffin

Justin Barrett of the National Party. He's an Ethnic Nationalist, anti-abortion free market Conservative

>"And then we'll have our united Ireland 32 county Republic with 51% foreigners in each county. That's not Irish Nationalism, and they know it!"

He had the chance to guide you but he pussied out, how do you stil have trust in him?

Emperor Höcke

Nick Land just to see what happens

She is too old and the shapeshifting mechanism is starting to fail

Hitler

unironically my father

Donald J Trump for life.

He unironicly said that the paygap is real. The guy is a numbnut.

Why does trump seem so powerless? Why can some dumbfuck judge in Hawaii block his laws?

Yeah trump for life but if his power is constantly neutered by stupid shit why bother

It was at the Democratic National Convention. Balloons were falling from the ceiling and she was apparently very surprised by it. Honestly, this is a better reaction than I’d have expected from someone on as many pharmaceuticals they have her pumped up with just to make her seem alive and normal.

Professor Jordan B Peterson

It’s because Obama meticulously did everything he could to ensure America would be destroyed. He followed Cloward-Piven strategy to the letter.

His insurance policy? To stack the judicial system with liberal activists at every level. He also had Scalia killed most likely. Either way, in a year or two it won’t matter. Trump is going to be able to nominate between 2-4 more Supreme Court justices. He’s also going to get to appoint over 400 federal justices in just the next four years. The SCOTUS is all that really matters. The federal courts just slow shit down (since you have to take their bullshit rulings up to the Supreme Court.)

Normally I prefer judicial and legislative gridlock because that’s how America was designed. It was meant to be VERY VERY hard for laws to be passed because they’d need overwhelming support from both sides. Obama broke that dynamic so he could shove communism (globalism) down our throats but in a year or two, Trump will be able to restore it.

Dannii Minogue

DICK SMITH

Joe
youtube.com/watch?v=y1WWI_Ydm1A

jbp is an enlightener, not a leader.

Myself

>Inb4 you underestimate it
Leadership is about setting the main programm and holding the right mix of power and diplomacy . Although for the second part you have ministers.

Goals would be:
the restriction of kikepropaganda and other leftist influence

Privatization of social programms thus lowering taxes and number of state employes drasticly

Complete ban of Islam and slow but steady turning christianity into a pagan European religion pushing propaganda on string faith.

End nigger migration and kicking out all illegals, after gaining power leave the retarded organizations that force germany to help politic refugees. And kick them out aswell.

Bring back all my military from other countries.

Team up with Poland and Hungary etc and make a defensive pact.

Leave economic Unions and make economic treaties with Scandinavia, Switzerland, Austria, France and Britain.

Implement 2nd amandment like laws.

Abolish democracy.

>people are fully capable of running their own life
Implying normies could deal with anarchy just like that

youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8

GOD

Deurte President of the Phillipines.
>kills drug dealers.
>Drug users have to hand themselves in for prison.
The west needs this to end Drugs and drug users but we are to PC.

he fucking legalized medical pot and is addicted to opiates
we were all had

>He unironicly said that the paygap is real

source? that would be disappointing

Keep shilling you liar. Impeach when BTFO.

Travis

Scan his fb page. I know how you feel mate.
I believe it was somewhere in July

Him.

Donald j Trump.

Trump
if the leader has to be domestic i'd pick our former PM, Davíð Oddsson

Unironically Trump

Are you literally a nigger?

>name my band Sup Forums

>not picking this guy
Go meme out of here. We should burn everything down at this point.

Found it
https:// m.facebook com/Bjoern.Hoecke.AfD/photos/a.1424703574437591.1073741828.1424631334444815/1853640834877194/?type=3&source=48

Can't you read? OP said that it has to be alive.

Joe Rogan

> Woran liegt das? Frauen arbeiten überproportional häufig in Dienstleistungsberufen, etwa in der Kranken- und Altenpflege und in Erziehungsberufen. Dort werden sie in Teilzeitarbeit gezwungen, haben kaum Aufstiegschancen und erhalten daher später auch geringere Renten.

Seems he realises it's because they chose different career paths.

I'd pick me. I could do a better job than the Buffoon in Chief, Hillary and Bernie combined. And you guys know I'm right.

Dude, there is a reason these jobs are payed less.

Jared Taylor. Great speaker, not autistic, unwavering morals and policy positions.

Viktor Orban

>We should burn everything down at this point.
Can you?

This guy is brilliant. No fucking way will this board survive when he's in power.

Oddly, I'm 100% okay with that. It's slowly turning into the left's get away space s their echo chambers are collapsing anyway.

Hitler

>privatization of social programs

Why not just make social programs administered from local communities instead of at a federal level?

Would it be possible for each german municipality/ rural distract to devise a means to pass the hat around for the members of their community in need of some assistance? I may be misjudging the size of germany.

Also, have fun abolishing democracy/ representative republicanism when everyone has guns. The first target that gets taken out is you when you don't guarantee their voice in your government.

Build a better platform and try again.

>They also have to still be alive.

He lives on in my heart.

George Costanza.

Ron Paul

Duterte