/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo
>DoD video: caring for the pupper warriors 10/20/17
youtu.be/tewZVVhw7FE
>Leftists are retards (but we knew this already) 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ctz_dHfYfb8
>Eric+Lara+Luke Trump on F&F 10/20/17
youtu.be/bEVAR_GmkVA

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uw7QF
buchanan.org/blog/liberalism-dying-faith-127769
military.com/daily-news/2017/10/20/trump-lets-air-force-recall-1k-retired-pilots.html
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=85207
twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/920545908735053824
twitter.com/DeMarko_Gage/status/898276871086915584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Ban niggers

Other flags will never have this feel.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Reminder just how corrupt DC is

Going to bed. Someone else will have to bake from here. NEW BAKER NEEDED.

if retard is still here

Trae Snoozy sounds like a smart kid.

>Republicans see America they are proud of
>Democrats see America they feel victimized of

Liberals are nothing more than pessimistic losers.

Exposing the anti-white beliefs of liberals to normies is absolutely essential

So many people are lost in the fake reality of the news

The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

>the Middle East or North Africa

?

How cute, Baldwin has small hands.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. And with Trump, jealousy.

Throwback to the beautiful conservative girls his rallies would attract

yeah it's gone beyond 'giving everyone a fair go' to 'whitey must be destroyed'

This is why trusting the corrupt government body (judiciary / DOJ) to investigate itself and other branches of same corrupt government is retarded.

I think I already heard some demon rat defend CF taking the money from Russians because CF is a charity, so it's okay technically according to law.

It was always 'kill whitey', they just hid it when they were more afraid of us.

It was always the latter, they just were more quiet about it

It means like Mediterranean, Persian etc...we aren't asian, mexican, or simian so we go in "white" category.

There is no legal solution to fix this shit. Just fuck my shit up, tbqh.

I bet if you posted that image on Twitter, liberals would absolutely fucking eviscerate the kid and spew out the most vile filth.

>Democrats originally formed the KKK
>They now blame it on Republicans

It's really a shame they can't clean up their own messes.

How was Tucker last night??

It was that dude on tucker yesterday.

Why is this thread so low energy?

I thought these were the Trump Gen comfy hours?

The progressive agenda destroyed any sort of nationalist movement after women got the vote
Plenty of what the Dems do would be fine, if they weren't the party of niggers/anti-white/mass immigration.

Thats the importance of the anti-racism crusade, to prevent whites from thinking racially.

Its 3:14am here, I should go to sleep.
Nighty, night!

>dems are the real racists
When will you people learn?

>Trump gives Russia 20% of our uranium
>Impeached within 24 hours

>Clinton and Obama give Russia 20% of our uranium
>"lol no big deal"

I don't understand how White Leftists can sleep at night. How can you hate yourself for the race you were born into?

Weekends are 2D night.

>boomers
>learning

Pretty much, you still haven't understood that demonrat platform is just anti-Trump?

and even if that wasn't the case, the body of govt. is still incredibly corrupt according to the Hill article + Sara's article in Circa.

GET READY TO GET MORE MAD

archive.is/Uw7QF

But Fusion’s secret weapon in its latest operation is the Democratic Party, whose most powerful members have made protecting Fusion’s secrets their highest priority. Senate Democrats invoked a parliamentary maneuver in July to block temporarily Mr. Browder’s public testimony. Rep. Adam Schiff, the Democratic ranking member on the Intelligence Committee, has been engineering flaps to undercut and obstruct Mr. Nunes’s investigation. Democrats on the House Ethics Committee have deep-sixed what was meant to be a brief inquiry to clear Mr. Nunes so as to keep him sidelined.

Then there is the intel committee’s meeting this week. Despite the spin, forcing Fusion to appear was Republicans’ only recourse after months of stonewalling. Fusion’s letter ludicrously claimed that Mr. Nunes’s subpoenas were invalid, which essentially forced the committee to show otherwise. It was a question of authority.

Florida Rep. Tom Rooney put the Fusion attendees through a series of questions not out of spite but to clarify finally just what topics the firm is refusing to talk about. The Fifth Amendment doesn’t provide protection against answering all questions. It only protects against providing self-incriminating evidence. It is therefore revealing that Fusion took the Fifth on every topic—from its relationship with British spook Christopher Steele, to the history of its work, to its role in the dossier.

Cont.

The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

Private-sector lawyers also tend not to accuse congressmen of unethical behavior, as Mr. Levy did in his letter to Mr. Nunes. But Fusion’s legal eagle must feel safe. He’s former general counsel to the Senate’s minority leader, Chuck Schumer. He has also, I’m told by people familiar with the committee’s activities, more than once possessed information that he would have had no earthly means of knowing, since it was secret committee business. Consider that: Democratic members of Congress or their staff providing sensitive details of an investigation to a company to which the committee has given subpoenas.

The Washington narrative is focused on special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. But the ferocious pushback and unseemly tactics from Democrats suggest they are growing worried. Maybe the real story is that Democrats worked with an opposition-research firm that has some alarming ties to Russia and potentially facilitated a disinformation campaign during a presidential election.

The media has its own conflict of interest, since it would prefer nobody find out about its years of, ahem, colluding with Fusion. Don’t expect any investigative reporting. But also don’t believe the stories about GOP harassment. The ferocity of the Fusion-Democrat campaign is proof Republicans are looking in the right place.

Self-hating whites have low self esteem and are very insecure about themselves.

To be fair, Trump fans have no idea what ethnocultural even means.

indoctrination is a powerful drug

The Clinton Foundation is the biggest scam since Bernie Madoff, but nothing will ever happen to her or it because she has every politician in America and a lot of across the world paid off. She is literally the most corrupt person in American history and it's not even close.

GEORGIA NO!!!

/our bro/ Buchanan with another column

buchanan.org/blog/liberalism-dying-faith-127769

"Asked to name the defining attributes of the America we wish to become, many liberals would answer that we must realize our manifest destiny since 1776, by becoming more equal, more diverse and more democratic — and the model for mankind’s future.

Equality, diversity, democracy — this is the holy trinity of the post-Christian secular state at whose altars Liberal Man worships. But the congregation worshiping these gods is shrinking. And even Europe seems to be rejecting what America has on offer. In a retreat from diversity, Catalonia just voted to separate from Spain. The Basque and Galician peoples of Spain are following the Catalan secession crisis with great interest.

The right-wing People’s Party and far-right Freedom Party just swept 60 percent of Austria’s vote, delivering the nation to 31-year-old Sebastian Kurz, whose anti-immigrant platform was plagiarized from the Freedom Party. Summarized it is: Austria for the Austrians!Lombardy, whose capital is Milan, and Veneto will vote Sunday for greater autonomy from Rome. South Tyrol (Alto Adige), severed from Austria and ceded to Italy at Versailles, written off by Hitler to appease Mussolini after his Anschluss, is astir anew with secessionism. Even the Sicilians are talking of separation.

By Sunday, the Czech Republic may have a new leader, billionaire Andrej Babis. Writes The Washington Post, Babis “makes a sport of attacking the European Union and says NATO’s mission is outdated.” Platform Promise: Keep the Muslim masses out of the motherland.

To ethnonationalists, their countrymen are not equal to all others, but superior in rights. Many may nod at Thomas Jefferson’s line that “All men are created equal,” but they no more practice that in their own nations than did Jefferson in his. On Oct. 7, scores of thousands of Poles lined up along the country’s entire 2,000-mile border — to pray the rosary."

I mean I don't want to be this depressing, but I honestly have no idea how this level of corruption can be dealt with, other than fucking legalizing it since that's the logical step after you find out that 1. people defend them 2. you can't do anything against without a martial law

"It was the centennial of the Virgin Mary’s last apparition at Fatima in Portugal in 1917, and the day in 1571 the Holy League sank the Muslim fleet at Lepanto to save Europe. G. K. Chesterton’s poem, “Lepanto,” was once required reading in Catholic schools.
Each of these traditionalist-nationalist movements is unique, but all have a common cause. In the hearts of Europe’s indigenous peoples is embedded an ancient fear: loss of the homeland to Islamic invaders. Europe is rejecting, resisting, recoiling from “diversity,” the multiracial, multicultural, multiethnic and multilingual future that, say U.S. elites, is America’s preordained mission to bring about for all mankind.

Indeed, increasingly, the indigenous peoples of Europe seem to view as the death of their nations and continent, what U.S. liberal elites see as the Brave New World to come. To traditionalist Europeans, our heaven looks like their hell. Thus Poles fall on their knees to pray to the Virgin Mary to spare them from threats of an Islamic future, as their ancestors prayed at the time of Lepanto, and of Vienna in 1683, when the Polish King John Sobieski marched to halt the last Muslim drive into the heart of Europe. European peoples and parties are today using democratic means to achieve “illiberal” ends. And it is hard to see what halts the drift away from liberal democracy toward the restrictive right. For in virtually every nation, there is a major party in opposition, or a party in power, that holds deeply nationalist views.

To many Europeans, it portends an irreversible alteration in the character of the countries their grandchildren will inherit, and possibly an end to their civilization. And they are not going to be deterred from voting their fears by being called names that long ago lost their toxicity from overuse."

CONTAIN THE OUTBREAK

I guess I'll get it. Seeyaround, thanks for baking

"And as Europeans decline to celebrate the racial, ethnic, creedal and cultural diversity extolled by American elites, they also seem to reject the idea that foreigners should be treated equally in nations created for their own kind.

Europeans seem to admire more, and model their nations more, along the lines of the less diverse America of the Eisenhower era, than on the polyglot America of 2017.

And Europe seems to be moving toward immigration polices more like the McCarran-Walter Act of 1950 than the open borders bill that Sen. Edward Kennedy shepherded through the Senate in 1965.

Kennedy promised that the racial and ethnic composition of the America of the 1960s would not be overturned, and he questioned the morality and motives of any who implied that it would.

So, why is liberalism dying?

Because it is proving to be what James Burnham called it in his 1964 “Suicide of the West” — the ideology of Western suicide.

What we see in Europe today is people who, belatedly recognizing this, have begun to “rage, rage, against dying of the light.”

Will Trump enforce Ocare individual mandate penalty this year? Ever since he signed that EO early on I havent heard anything about it yet

Is possible to have a good life in states like South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama or Mississippi? I mean there are so many aggressive blacks living there?

latimes is late

Go north. The south is lost.

Trump signs EO to recall 1000 air force pilots.

1000 air force pilots just became transgenders.

Post yfw.

military.com/daily-news/2017/10/20/trump-lets-air-force-recall-1k-retired-pilots.html

I feel like Trump HAS to let it all out and arrest 90% of Congress, Senate, FBI and CIA for fraud, treason, sedition, crimes against humanity etc. even if it creates chaos. It would literally start Civil War 2, but I feel like it's worth it to fix this country before it's too late.

Just stay out of the cities, live in a rural area.

I couldn't sleep. You have 4 minutes to write me a good bed-time story with a happy ending or you die.

Yeah, you need to find a place away from them and a job that pays well enough to support you. The job with decent enough pay to allow you to live outside a major city is the hardest part. Otherwise you will commute into the city and be exposed to it or living in the city and drowning in it.
I chose a job skill that keeps me inside the woods all day, sometimes in a mill, on the road, or in an office. I cannot imagine being stuck in a city or in traffic all day. What a terrible life.

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frighten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Mississippi is a great place to live, my grandparents live there. Tons of open land that's super cheap to buy, no Mexicans, very few blacks, everyone is super nice. The only downside is the humidity in the Summer and tornadoes.

go to erowid and read some random psychedelic stories, like this one erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=85207

the Datura Vault is the most entertaining

You were born just in time to witness the Trump presidency

once apon a time we got married and lived happily ever after the end

One is a medal of freedom, the other is a medal of honor.

Thank you based kiwi, kiwis truly are great effortposters and we value your contributions.

In other news check out this dank maymay if you havent already.
twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/920545908735053824
Now THAT is some dank OC.
I wish we could have files with sound here like 8.

>In a retreat from diversity, Catalonia just voted to separate from Spain.
Is Pat Buchanan fucking retarded or has he never been in Barcelona? Does he even know who's ruling in the Generalitat?

Isn't Catalonia leaving your version of Calexit?

Top kek. Night night Sup Forums

oh no, buchanan might not know the entire political process in some retarded hispanic shithole! Impeach!!

is Newswire confirmed alive yet?

See pic

He came back last week

>Full of uppity people
>Lots of them speak other language
>Represent a good chunk of our GDP and industry because of government coddling
>Most progressive places in the country
Sorta

Then maybe he should stop talking shit about things he doesn't know
>Gypsy calling my country shithole
Boy isn't that rich

That's the thing.

It's so all encompassing horizontally and vertically within the government structure. It's absolutely bonkers. The only solution to this is a nuclear solution as you say. Martial law, state of emergency.

And it's not like Clinton, their ilk, their actions don't have any backing. "She fucking won" as they say, the popular vote. You would be going against the grain of majority opinion in a case (ie. prosecution) which is a fundamental basic to political sphere (the demoocrat party, their associates, CF etc.) of U.S.

Now, lets entertain a situation where DOJ itself isn't implicated in massive corruption and they manage to get these people for their crimes. That itself would cause civil unrest most likely.

It's just all so grim if you want to enable justice for all WITHOUT driving the country to a chaos.

Less blackpill version is maybe the demonrats come around and start to appreciate the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights, but man oh man, does it look like that? They are fiercely defending (even the democrat Joe Smith) the insanely unjust Trump investigation.

It will be a dark fucking day once either side figures out that rule of law does not currently apply to everyone in America.

you know a romainian might pick your berries or clean your toilets, so yeah be more respectful of us, the "gypsy" insult was undeserved

A priest and a Rabbi are walking down a street. The priest, nudging the rabbi, says, "hey, let's go screw that kid!"

The Rabbi says, "Out of what?"

Only 0.54% of the world population is following Trump on twitter.

IMPEACH

Donald Trump's superb relationship with military personnel, top brass and otherwise, must give the snakes in the CIA and FBI pause.
It's a smart move to surround himself with generals like Kelly and Mattis.

Mueller is writing impeachment papers as we speak

MUELLER PLEASE HURRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYY

There's equality of opportunity but liberals are trying their hardest to change it in the minds of people to equality of outcome which is directly against freedom as it dictates a set end point.

the CIA is literally, completely pointless at this point. Everything they do just overlaps with other agencies
I hope to god I see them nuked and demolished before I die

twitter.com/DeMarko_Gage/status/898276871086915584

/POL BLOWEN THE HEAVENS OUT

Because of this Democrats will win every election from now on

There's a reason why Trump has filled his top positions with military generals and is sucking them off at any chance he gets. He knows that if something goes down that he's got the greatest military the world has ever seen defending him and the country. It's why the CIA hasn't just tried to kill him yet, the military would literally take over the country at that point and after 8 years of Obama and Democrats neutering them, they'd probably enjoy taking out there anger on a bunch of Communists. Civil War has to happen to save this country, even if it means a lot of innocent people die, these Communists cannot win.

TRSODOMITES ARE FLAT EARTHERS! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP! Fucking purge the board of this blatant CIAniggery.

The only two intelligemce agencies we should have should be the FBI for domestic intelligence and the CIA for foreign intelligence.

NSA, DHS, DNI etc should all be abolished or combined where necessary

Quit hating on Liberals just because their opinions are different than yours.

I'd pick the NSA over the CIA

Another civil war will end U.S. China, Russia, fuck even EU and Japan would not miss the chance to take over the momentarily power vacuum caused by civil war. At which point after spreading their power to that vacuum they'd try to probably neuter U.S. from becoming what it used to be (thus gaining more power).

Fuck you, I’m fine with all these jokes except for this. Never, ever, mock the greatest tragedy in the history of the United States. You mock those towers you mock this land, you mock those 3000 people who died at the hands of those monsters, then I guess you’re mocking not only yourself, but your fellow country men and women. I ask of you to look yourself in the mirror and ask “why”: why do you find this so funny? If internet was around during world war one would you mock the deaths of all the men who were attacked by mustard gas? If you were alive in the Vietnam war would you mock those affected by it? Simply, fuck you. Fuck your negative, immature attitude. If a war veteran caught you making fun of this tragedy they would drop you on your fat ass for being a disrespectful punk. YOUR KIND are the reason the world is so fucked up today. You have no senses of shame or remorse. I really hope his message gets through to you, if not, then FUCK YOU!

I hate on liberals because they want my entire race to be extinct, actually.

It really wouldn't matter which one you picked if you got rid of all the others since they'd end up with the same job. I'd go with the CIA just because they've been around longer and have more name recognition but that's just me

They're both awful.

The greatest tragedy in the history of the United States was the 19th amendment.

>very few blacks
Mississippi is the blackest state tho

Then we literally need to genocide all Jews and Muslims on the planet, that's the only other solution. They've been destroying the world for thousands of years, it's about time we cut off the tumor of humanity once and for all.

John McCain will forever be in the senate. There is no wat he won't be re-elected and his brain cancer has only made him stronger.

He'll die before the midterms