Dangan Ronpa 3

Forty minutes until its GAME OVER for Jabberwock Island!

Other urls found in this thread:

zhanqi.tv/meizhi?
strawpoll.me/10884696/
live.bilibili.com/10112
taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Junko

Is the Stream link zhanqi.tv/meizhi?

I'm seeing AT-X shows instead of Tokyo MX.

why is junko so shit?

First for healing.

Es mentira, eso del amor al arte
No es tan cierto, eso de la vocación
Estamos listos tu y yo, para matarnos los dos
Por algún miserable porcentaje~

Hope Chisa is revealed as the mastermind today

Third for DESPAIR

Chiaki is the mastermind but just wants to rescue her friends by killing the FF

Will Kizakura reveal his COMPLEX MOTIVES?

Fucking boredom!

Reminder that monokuma said the killing game was being broadcast
Reminder that togami said it wasn't
Reminder that it IS being broadcast to US in the REAL WORLD
Reminder that DR3 is metafiction
Reminder that junko's ultimate goal is to spread despair in the real world

It's one of them.

Logic dive game NEVER EVER!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.
Get ready my friends! Stay strong!

We all know there's going to be like five fucking Masterminds

The end will be Naegi getting Kirigiri, Hopeman, AI Junko 1, AI Junko 2, Chisa Junko, Izuru, Evil Alter Ego, and Kanon in a room to get them all to explain their motives

Fucking Komaeda

>theories immediately fill up new thread
So it begins.

>Chiaki invites Izuru to play video games
>He finds them boring but still plays for hours with her

I WANT KOMAEDA KUN TO KOM INSIDE OF ME

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Man, those are some pretty complex motives.

Healing

Reminder that Chisa is the attacker because of the attacker's MO.

He stands for the Future.

Oh live.bilibili.com/10112 is back.

FUCK YOU AZAMI

Are you a symbol of hope?

Gee Brain, but how does pinning people to fucking walls have anything to do with being the Ultimate Housekeep?

10'00PM

taima.tv/r/drg

The raw and subs will streamed here.

>I'm never playing with the Oculus Rift ever again.

She's very strong and she can do anything.

Wait Taima is back?

I really hope he won't have different eye colors. That'd be too chuuni even by DR standards.

Can't the same be said about, well, almost everyone who isn't Naegi?

Damn right it is.

they've always been alive.

Taima uses the same stream that was down last Future episode. You better have some alternative streams in case it happens again.

It is, holy shit! Time for funposting with you guys.

>streamer put the kids' theme

There's no such thing as too chuuni for DR. Being chuuni is the entire point of a series about super talented teenagers impacting the world.

please give us some dumb shonen ship fightin'

HERESY
E
R
E
S
Y

Yes it is, Juzoboiz.

Which dangans would you not ronpa

Can Kyoko lift over 170kgs with no hassle?

What DR characters are most likely to not be virgins?

Excluding Junko's corpse fucked

Izuru, would so if he is Hinata.

Mukuro is best girl!

Also did I miss Bully-Kun

Sayaka
Sakura
Junko
Akane
Nekomaru
Mikan

?

This is a good thread but can anyone beat Izuru Kamukura?
I'm not talking about Reserve Course Hajime Hinata. I'm not talking about Ultimate Hope Izuru Kumukura. I'm not even talking about Remnants of Despair Izuru Kamukura, either. I'm not even talking about Ultimate Future Izuru Kumukura with full control over Hajime Hinata experience (who is a veteran of Improved Hangman's Gambit, Truth Sword Debates, Crime Manga Writing and Mental Surfing), ninety hope shards (which grant him Neural Liberation, Envious Influence, Auto Focus Lightning Flash, Cheat Code, Trance, Delusion, Vocabulary, Charisma and Algorithm) capable of being Ultimate Athlete, Ultimate Serial Killer, Ultimate Breeder, Ultimate Mechanic, Ultimate Imposter, Ultimate Martial Artist, Ultimate Soldier and even Ultimate Analyst, supported by Komaeda Nagisa (in the peak of his luck circle, with fully working Junko Hand and full pack of Dr Hopper), control of both the Novoselic Kingdom and the Kuzuryu clan, with Chiaki AI and Alter Ego simulated by his mind, four Dark Devas of Destruction guarding him, control over Jabberwack Island and The New World Program, entered You've Got That Wrong Mode, shooting Future Bullets on everybody and solved Final Death Room so he can use Octagon just from camera angle. I'm Talking about Ultimate Mastermind Izuru Kumukura, survivor of two killing games, with a perfect understanding of Future, who caused The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, equipped with Gravel Swimsuit and Meat On The Bone while casting Infinity Unlimited Flame with his Makango, controlling the Despair Disease bugs, able to be interested in boats for full five seconds, wearing the three years old school clothes and protagonist ahoge, with desire to avenge his double dead gamer girl waifu, who can perform everything that normal people couldn't even dream of while being an expert in thousands of fields and billion of abilities and bored from all of that even before he started.

Would you a Nazi Chisa?

raped into becoming a sleeper UD

tragic and hot

Taima never died user

>filename
Perfect.

Sakura
Junko
Sonia
Probably Gundam with Sonia over the course of their school year

Warning, graphic spoilers of next victim.

Mob rape doujin when?

but what's the worst that an Ultimate Animator can DO?

...Servamp?

Why was she so upset? Usually she's stoic during fights even when her sister is hurt.

Chisa
Persona
Ruruka
Izayoi

Very soon, hopefully.

Because she's a flawed stinky dumb sister who still has inklings of normal feelings instead of having wholly dedicated her life to despair.

Can't wait until you fuckers gotta apologize

Because she knows that she can't beat him.

Is there another chink stream aside from Bilibili and Zhangqi that has Tokyo MX for streaming?

>what's the worst that an Ultimate Animator can DO?
Berserk anime.

Why does Mukuro hate Izuru so much

Mukuro is was, and always will be, a shitter

Those are the only two I know of.
Try searching for it on Baidu or something and see if you can find something else.

He's better at the only things she's good at and Junko is far more interested in him than her.

Create the Danganronpa anime.

Maybe it's just like Jin used to say and there were no murders, and there never was.

explain these

Teru
Sonia
Akane
Sayaka

Without a doubt. Wouldn't put it past Mikan, Imposter, Ibuki and Komaeda.

Shut up Adachi.

>Ultimate Animator made the first Danganronpa anime
>He's now making DR3 while trapped in the killing game

Sayaka banged producers and probably Naegi
Sakura and Junko have boyfriends
Akane would let anyone bang her, she doesn't care
Mikan was sexually abused
Nekomaru seems like he has gotten laid and I didn't want to have just girls

First 5 mins of episode is a montage of the comatic Jabberwocks being smashed out of the pods and killed by the military

Lets not spoil the fun, finger.

Dammit, I wish she died

OTP confirmed desu

>Junkofags

aww she's like a retarded puppy.

About 10 minutes.

>and probably Naegi

Sayaka - fucked the producers
Sakura - probably had sex with her boyfriend
Junko - dunno about this one I didn't make the post
Akane - fucked old men for food
Nekomaru - dunno. probably fucked the guy with the same condition as him
Mikan - had sex for attention

They both died

Siscon is disgusting

SHSL SOLDIER
H
S
L

S
O
L
D
I
E
R

>Junko
>boyfriend
top kek

10 mins left
Get in here guys!

Junko in particular. But yeah, good riddence

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS EVEN AS REMOTELY SUSPICIOUS AS OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed, delaying his trial and making time for Ryota to arrive and the killing game to start
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department, doesn't even look at his NG code to avoid killing himself because he already knows all of them
>Went one on one with Gozuboys who was protecting the hopelet
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru to set the stage for Junko-sama to act
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, specifically aims at detective so she can't figure his ass out
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to shut up him up before he could tell everyone he was the traitor
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of poor man's Junko's puppet (shitty imitation of the original)
>Too busy punching manlets, so another hopeman blows up half the school.
>Has Munakata fall into despair when old man tells him his best bro is the traitor
>As the traitor he already knows this shit isn't being broadcast, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these hoplebs.
>Too cuck to declare what he feels to Chisa and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel, eventually developing a grudge over the years
>Gives Chisa the ID of the missing trustee he "stole" even though Junko had it with her, doesn't tell her the owner of the ID, security is suspiciously lax
>Is head of campus security who let amnesiac Junko-sama and cuck Matsuda enter the old building some time later

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, TO TASTE THE DESPAIR OF KILLING YOUR BEST BRO

He is gonna kill everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while plunging the Ultimate Hope down into despair. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KILL EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Hopefags and Kirigirifags need not apply to based Juzo.

So cute...
Too cute!!
UOOOOOW!!

Why do I always get nervous when a Future episode is about to start?

If Akane still had any living siblings, would they be too terrified of meeting with her?

NOW LOADING