High School DxD -falling edition-

Can she still be called pure angel, if her wings already resonate with black color?

How long this state is already lasting?

>Irina still hasn't fallen even though she's so hungry for the DxD
She was literally bred for dragon cock.

She got the breeding room now, so there's no reason for her to fall

She already comfirmed to take Issei's dragon cock and have his child

>there's no reason
Well... Corruption is also fetish, you know.

The breeding room doesn't stop her from having impure thoughts about the DxD though.

>Elmenhilde has appeared once again. She already appeared once in the short story that was published in Dragon Magazine, and I will probably include it in the third volume of DX.
Guess we'll soon know why and when she fell for Issei.

From which Volume is this?

Irina has literally the perfect body
Best body from the show

>Still no threesome doujin with Irina and Xenovia

Considering that her wings already resonate with black color, she can't be any closer to falling.

Why is it that Irina has such a perfect balance of cuteness and sexiness? Usually those two aspects are at odds, but Irina is one of the few girls that has both in equal measures,

Reminder that Irina should have gotten pantyhose instead and Xenovia should have worn spats.

I think it's in her eyes.
They go from cute and genki to fuck me in a heartbeat.

>Its strength is roughly equivalent to a serious Great Red and Ophis in her prime, or perhaps even superior to them. It also noticed the abnormality of Ise, who inherited the power of both those Dragon Gods.
Trihexa confirmed for being stronger then the dragon gods?

The real secret is twin tails

Damn! If that's how she looks like as a loli imagine when she's older.

Found this on the side of the road while I was walking home.
Wat do?

Give her new clothes and your eternal cock

Makes sense if it got upgraded by Rizevim. What doesn't make sense is how all those fuckers sealed with it can withstand it for so long.

>No, that’s not what I meant. What I wanted to say was that our compatibility is quite poor. I’m also not very good at dealing with strong opponents who attack me directly. If I take a hit from a single punch, I’ll definitely suffer a lot of damage. That’s why I have no choice but to use an ability like this to protect myself from exposing any openings, and then counterattack.
Why does Issei only get to fight technique types? Where are my manly power vs power fights?

?

Church Duo and bird a best

>At that time, I noticed something which had fallen out of my tattered uniform. It was the amulet that kaa-san gave me when I left the patient room. My trembling hand reached out towards kaa-san’s amulet. There were two folded photographs which fell out of the broken amulet. One of those photographs had unfolded—. A certain feeling immediately welled up inside my body. That photo was of me when I was two or three years old, I was wearing a haori and hakama[4], with tou-san, kaa-san and sobo-chan…as well as jii-chan[5] who was still alive back then in a family portrait. Such photos had never been taken again. There was a single line of words written on the back of the photograph. I could no longer suppress the emotions which were welling up within me.
>Issei three years old Shichi-Go-San
>Thank you for being able to grow up to this point safely
Ishibumi has really been laying out the feels since vol.20.

On screen sex with Irina and Ise when?

>Kaa-san really treasured this photo…. …The other photo also unfolded, and what was shown was a family portrait with everyone which was taken inside the Hyoudou residence. In the middle of the first month of the New Year, it was the family portrait which was taken as commemoration. Me, my parents, everyone in the Occult Research Club who lived in the Hyoudou residence, Kuroka, Le Fay and Ophis. Written on the back of the photograph was.
>The family has grown again
>Every day is so much fun
More feels.

>I began to cry and shed tears heavily. I made up my mind. While enduring the pain, I stood up. …Yeah, we have a lot of family members, kaa-san, tou-san. I also…have a lot of fun every day.

>But, there are things that I want to protect.

>Rias, Asia, Akeno-san, Koneko-chan, Ravel, Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, Gasper, Rossweisse-san, Le Fay, Kuroka, Ophis, Azazel-sensei…everyone at school, as well as many more, not just them, there are so many more people that I want to protect. There’s also tou-san, kaa-san, and sobo-chan who lives in the countryside—. The children in the Underworld who have been constantly supporting me—. In order to protect everyone, I — must use everything to fight! I — calmly began to recite the forbidden chant.

Who's sobo-can? And what does this mean? Was Issei some frail kid or something?
I really need to get caught up with the series.

So can somebody say, since when Irina's wings started flickering to black? Is there any chance for it to be animated?

Issei's parents had difficulty getting pregnant they had a miscarriage or two if i remember correctly.
The back story on their trouble in conceiving Issei is quite touching.

It's really not often that a series talks about stuff like that, much less a battle harem.

>Is there any chance for it to be animated?
Even if season 4 happens I don't want TNK to continue to ruin DxD
Vol 21 Vali and Sairaorg fights are just as good

I think that started happening around vol 9-10.

Issei's dad went to a certain shrine everyday to pray for Issei to be born healthy.
It's why he's named Issei in the first place he's named after the shrine or the god of the shrine i don't remember.

I hope Ishibumi keeps the Issei - Grayfia interactions at a friendly level, I don't want to see Sirzechs getting cucked while he's off getting gangbanged with everyone else in that cage

Also I hope we'll see more of Lavinia

>Lavinia
Yet another to the "ILLUSTRATION WHEN?" list.

Ishibumi just needs to give Issei a milf or christmas cake and nobody complains
Please let it be Yasaka

Why are vampire loli's alrways the best? How the short story been translated/summarised somewhere?

>MILF
>Yasaka
My nigger.
But in all seriousness Issei does need a MILF, or a cake. I guess Rose could count as a cupcake or something like that. She was Future-cake before the DxDick.

>Has the short story been translated/summarised somewhere?
Nope.

>But in all seriousness Issei does need a MILF, or a cake
How about one of each?

Dx 2 is almost completed
>Issei finally met mermaid for real
>Get to see him and Kiba yaoi doujin
>Participate in Azazel Quest where level 5000 Maou level up by killing slime
>Build shrine for Ophis
>Ophis learns ninjutsu
>Fafnir gattai with a tank and blows up during launch
All of my kek

>Aži Dahāka and I are both Evil Dragons. The end of an Evil Dragon should arise from a direct confrontation with a hero, followed by their defeat. Only with this does an Evil Dragon’s existence become complete. …That’s why this is fine. A fight like Rizevim’s without any glory is the lowest of the lowest…
Rizevim isn't safe from being wrecked even in the grave.

Yes.

I'd be fine with Yasaka, Gabriel or that one female fallen angel general

Just not Grayfia

But he's the best villain.

>milf = Yasaka
>cake = Gabriel

There done where are my bags of money?

He already stated, that he has fetish for "married women".
Sorry, but latest Volumes are clearly set up for this route. Basically only way which I can see to happening, to avoid full NTR route, is Grayfia becoming Issei's formal queen. Which technically "adds" her into harem, yet can keep their relationship on friendly level.

>Sirzechs-sama laughed lightly as he continued

>“As your brother-in-law, I really want to have the opportunity to fight together with you. But anyway, this is also my last act of selfishness.”

Is Sirzechs the best brother-in-law ever?

Who said that he's gonna project his own desires onto Issei? The sales are gonna plummet even more if Issei NTRs Sirzechs.

Yasaka is married unless that was a one night stand

There was nothing about her being married and the way she teased Issei in volume 19 was a bit odd if she was married. Also, if she was married I would think her husband would've had some presence in volume 9 when she went missing.

>[Oh yes, why don’t you call me ‘gikei-san’(brother-in-law) while we’re fighting?]

>“A-At a time like this, what are you saying…!”

>He still had a lot of headroom left while fighting, since Sirzechs-sama was still making jokes!

>[Fufufu, well, I guess you’re right.]

>It felt like Sirzechs-sama really enjoyed being able to fight side by side with me.

I'm pretty sure Yasaka just had a one night stand Youkai don't seem to have the Devil's issues concerning pregnancy.
Not to mention there has been no presence of a "husband" what so ever like the other user said.

Is really cute, how she already doesn't care.

>[That is correct, the thing that has now appeared in your mind was my original finishing move. The only attack to be crowned with such a name — partner! Hurry and use it! Use the Welsh Dragon’s[13], Sekiryuutei Y Ddraig Goch’s ultimate finishing move!]

>In order to respond to Ddraig, I focused on pooling all of my aura towards my abdomen! I need it to be exactly like Tannin-ossan’s! Becoming aware of my actions, Sirzechs-sama pulled back.

>Right now!

>I blew out everything that had accumulated in my abdomen in one breath! The entire island was enveloped in an endless, searing, inferno, with Trihexa’s core being bathed within it! The core was going to be burnt until not a trace remained of it!

>“…I-It’s truly formidable, even Trihexa can be burnt by it!”

>Ddraig said

>[Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames]. The ultimate flames which can incinerate anything. Once ignited, they will never go out. Even gods will be burnt to ashes within these flames. And the only one that it is ineffective against is Albion. …Well, if it was Great Red, or the Infinite Ophis, it might also be ineffective.]

I knew Draigs ultimate move was going to be hax, but i wasn't ready.

Wonder how the new villains gonna deal with these powerup, targeting Issei's harem maybe?

So far that hasn't exactly yielded good results for anyone who's done that.

I want to hold hands with Irina. Pls Michael-sama answer my prayer

>On the other hand, Falbium Asmodeus replied rather cynically

>I never had someone like that on my side to begin with. Anyway, I’ve also left most of the things that come afterwards in the care of my [Queen] here. [I see. I’ve also done as you have, Serafall, Falbium, and have left my [Queen] here for the future. So Grayfia will remain here.]

>It’s because each of the Maou’s [Queens] are treasures of the Underworld

I hope this means we'll finally get to see their queens and have more Grayfia.

Something tells me they're gonna job to the Malebranche when they get free.

>You can't beat him
>if you go after his girls he'll fuck you up even worse
Why has nobody tried to bribe him yet? Or is Shiva doing that since he seems to want him on his side?

nice one

Issei is too trusting to people that are nice to him. If Shiva wanted to he could take out Issei with a sneak attack and there's nothing he could do.

>Sirzechs get's sealed up
>Grayfia gets fucked up or possibly dies against Malebranche
Is Milicas going to lose both his parents?

Ishibumi doesn't have the balls to kill off Grayfia but damn she's been suffering ever since like volume 16 hasn't she?

He doesn't have the balls to kill her, but how about putting her in a coma?

Well he already did that with Asia in the future but
>this is how Milicas spinoff/sequel starts
Oh damn.

I was thinking more of having Issei and Rias being Milica's "parents". I wanna see Issei acting like a dad.

Rias a best

Milicas seems competent enough to be without a parent, that's how he's been shown anyways. Issei's kid can be more emphasized through the rainbow dragon.

>xD

>>>/reddit/

>not wanting to see Milicas fall apart and cling to his big brother
>Issei teaches him all the wonders of oppai and he becomes his true son since ex is a shit

>implying Issei will even have the time
He has school, a tournament, saving the world again soon enough and an increasingly horny harem that continues to expand with no end in sight.

>Sirzechs-sama gradually moved further and further away from me and Grayfia-san.

>[But, from now on, other Maous will be needed. Ise-kun. —I don’t think there will be any problems if you become a Maou.]

>—Mmn. I wanted to say something, but I no longer had the strength to even speak, and my consciousness gradually receded. Even so, Sirzechs-sama still conveyed his words, his emotions, and his will to me.

>[If it’s you, then you’ll definitely be able to become a great Maou. Although there are currently a lot of deficiencies…but in the near future, surely, Ise-kun, you — will become the hope of every faction.]

>Sirzechs-sama’s voice gradually became more distant.

>[Rias, Millicas, and — Grayfia. I leave them in your care for some time. Don’t judge Grayfia by her appearances, she’ll actually be very lonely, even more so than Rias. …When I’m not around, I hope that you can be her conversation partner.]

>…You’re too cunning, Sirzechs-sama…. …I still have so many things to tell you, and also many things that I would like you to tell me, and also many, many things that I want to do together with you…. Sirzechs-sama’s final words reached my ears

>[—Ise-kun, the Underworld shall be left in the care of Rias, Sona, Sairaorg, and the others. Next is Millicas’ generation, and the generations which follow, so please look after them on my behalf. Well, goodb—]

Sirzechs put way too much shit on Issei's shoulders. No wonder he has no fucking free time in the future.

>the anime will never get far enough to have Rossweisse's va call Issei master.
Fuck everything.

>we will never see the scenes animated where Issei will inevitably start getting aggressive with her like he did Rias/Akeno
Why live?

Being a DxD fan is sometimes tough.
Too many good scenes, too many best girls, not enough time.

>xD
Fuck off

Which volume of the LN should I start on after finishing S3 of the anime? I read that some parts of the last season were changed from the original.

Volume 5. You'll notice some similar stuff for the first half of the volume but the second half was completely cut in the anime. 6 is mostly the same but there's some big differences in the end that are quite hilarious.

you can start from volume 8 "extra life" chapter if you REALLY don't care about what was omitted by the anime, otherwise go with vol 5

Born changed allot so you might as well read from vol.5 to get the full story. If you don't want that just start from vol.9 since 8 is short stories.
I'd really recommend starting from 5 like the other user's said though since you'll miss out on allot otherwise.

He'd need to read volume 7 because of Chichigami.

thanks bros

It's been a while since I have browsed DxD threads, when did this happen?

Not 100% on any of this but apparently TNK has decided to go with other projects. It's possible they may come back to DxD to save themselves again.

It wasn't likely to continue after season 4. Also what volume does Ross call Issei master?

>they'll come back to DxD to save their asses after they've blown all the money on failure nr 20543154
I can't wait for more "quality".

She became his Rook vol 22 she's bound to call him king or master at this point.

>Irina has been in love with Issei since they were toddlers
True love.

>her mother says she has "hidden potential"
I'm hoping it's support abilities the cast doesn't need another magic canon.