Be me

>be me
>pale as fuck
>all my life i thought i was white
>started browsing Sup Forums and discovered i have evident negroid features and race is not only about skin color
How to cope with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop being such a faggot

t. part Jew who thought I was white my whole life until Sup Forums taught me that I was mixed-race

fail

By stopping to give a fuck. You are Brazillian, white doesn’t exist there. So what if you are not white? God doesn’t care, just remember that.

Of course the burger is the kike

Hans-Herman Hoppe?

there's actually a lot of white people here dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration

Brazilian...not white.

Oh Holland, you're so progressive...

This.

I tried my best, dude.

Try having as many mixed race kids as possible with black whores to spite Sup Forums

Here is what I do:

Do not pretend to be white. Know and own your history.

Work hard to make Brazil a better place, like millions of people have done in the past and are currently doing. You will have a positive impact around you and that by itself will add a lot of meaning to you life.

You will later realise that it is a blessing to be born in a underdeveloped country and have a chance to leave your positive legacy (and have fun doing so).

I am having a great time here!

Oh I've always known I'm Jewish I just thought school was the place to LARP. I didn't know what Sup Forums was until I graduated and I didn't use it for years after. I just let people think what they want because the literal mass retardation is never going to be disclosed so I consider it carnal knowledge at this point.

nearly everyone on earth is mongrelized at this point, even a casual understanding of lineage demonstrates that the 'races' as they exist were created very recently, or somehow came from nowhere and managed to remain separate for extremely long time periods, which is implausible

God does not excessively punish products of miscegenation, you are simply forbidden from entering some sanctuaries and performing some religious rituals

all of that was also altered by the actions of Jesus Christ, although God's commandment against adultery (race mixing) has not been changed

knock up some white women and then leave them as single mothers to spite Sup Forums

Why is it so important for you to think of yourself as "white"? Do you really believe all that white ubermensch crap they spout here? If so, maybe you should get an offline hobby.

There's plenty of whites in BR, insular faggot who has never left his European faggot country.

keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better

>Prominent Irish features
>Still think I'm white.
hehe

Normies think i'm white.

Find a hobby.

>GLOM :D

If you care about impurities in your "white" dna that much just go ahead and fucking neck yourself already.

Both are considered white in Brazil.

Hello my brown friend.

Two people thought i was Italian when i visited the US, does it mean i'm brown?

take a DNA test OP

Italians are kind of a weird case where they're technically considered white but can have extremely varying skin shades and facial structures depending on which part of Italy they're from.

Hush it, Colgate

>Technically considered white
Kek

They are not

Nah, they're not

Two Brazilians i saw yesterday on a thread think otherwise.
They said the kid is "clearly white".

They were obviously baiting.
The slanted eyed kid is obviously indio, or has asian admixture

so u sayinn we all is wun race??? yea we nig nogs was romans n sheeeeeit we da same race senpai

This. North italians generally are and talk mad shit about south italians not being white. The average normie instinctively knows Italian isn't white, to the point where they will refer to dark italians as italians, yet would never think to call their neighbor dutch or something if it was a white guy.

>nearly everyone on earth is mongrelized at this point

The great satan isn't all of earth. evolution is a lie.

The other way around.
The dad looks white, and the kid not so much.

I am white.

you already know

Know what
You
Should do.jpg

KYS

or at least give yourself a stroke that removes the kike part ok

can you smell pennies from a distance?