+++ BREAKING +++ KNIFE ATTACK IN MUNICH

So {{{a man}}} randomly attacked people with a knife on the Rosenheimer Platz, Munich.

Taking bets on ethnicity and religion NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/21/several-injured-after-knifeman-launches-attack-in-munich-7016370/
dw.com/en/munich-police-in-manhunt-for-knife-attacker/a-41059900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you get off the Internet and save your country you pussy Bitch

Bavarians, Austrians and Swiss are not white nor Germanic. Who cares what happens to these subhuman mutts

There's already a thread for this but I'll check those for you
Checked

>Munich
>Bavarians

nice joke m8

man of asian appearance.

religion: peace.

>Taking bets on ethnicity and religion NOW.

blonde germanic pagan for sure.

who cares?

isnt that like a daily thing?

>went to eastern Europe last summer
>place is amzing
>in Czechland
>close to munish so take train there
>train to germany is packed with smelly rapefugees
>no conductor nothing
>arrive in munich
>lmao am in in syria?
>tfw got the first train ticket back

how can you tell a bavarian from a third world migrant? Both are brown and have arabic genes

5 slightly wounded
attacker fled on a black bicycle

curse those violent slant eyes!

Snibbety Snab,
everyone gets a Stab! :3

There will be more... just saying. 200k a year. When isis is assblasted they will go underground... just prepare yourself. Germans are fucked in the ... i mean they are high in orderliness which correlates highly with disgust...

Germans will excuse, forgive him and forget the incident even happened.

Remember the supermarket killings in Hamburg?
The train attack where the tourist family were sliced up by the afghan kid?
The suicide bomber in Augsburg?
The truck of peace last Christmas?
usw....

No, neither do Germans. We've forgotten them too. A stabbing in München is nothing. Just an unfortunate incident.

Confirmed
metro.co.uk/2017/10/21/several-injured-after-knifeman-launches-attack-in-munich-7016370/

So you didn't even visit the beer hall?

Germanics are a pure race. Who cares about mutts who want to dilute their genes? She is clearly not germanic, just a subhuman mutt

pretty sure we can rule out straight white christian male. that would have been reported moments after it happened.

the longer it takes the more victim group boxes have to me marked. it may never come out if it was a trans muslim nigger, who's a recently arrived refugee.

PART ANS PARCEL *sip tea*

S TO SPIT

kill it with fire!

white
homeless
on drugs

I now have the solution to the nigger-digging in European countries.

Show them more obviously stupid and ugly niggers. They seem to have romanticized the non-whites, I can't believe we didn't realize this before.

Show them the reality of the average non-white male. A platform to do this effectively may not be easy to find, I suggest starting locally via the internet.

It goes without saying that the information provided cannot be obviously "rayciss" or it will be hard to propagate in many European countries. Keep Stormfags away from the material.

The legal protection from criticism niggers have is what has caused this.

>Munich police in manhunt for knife attacker
>Munich police are hunting for a knife-wielding assailant who attacked people in at least four locations across the Bavarian city.
>People near the central Rosenheimer Platz should stay indoors, authorities say.
At least four people were injured in a series of attacks on Saturday, but none of them sustained life-threatening injuries, according to Munich police.
>The authorities deployed "all available police forces" to search for the attacker, who remained on the loose. Police said the attacker was a man of around 40, wearing a green jacket, black or gray pants, and a backpack with a sleeping pad attached.
>The suspect was reportedly riding a black bicycle.
>Preliminary information indicated that the assailant was acting alone. He reportedly targeted his victims in four or five different locations around Munich.
>The police called on people living in the Rosenheimer Platz area to remain indoors and for passers-by to avoid the semi-central region.
>People reported hearing police sirens in various parts of the city.
>No details the attacker's motive were immediately available.

dw.com/en/munich-police-in-manhunt-for-knife-attacker/a-41059900

>People near the central Rosenheimer Platz should stay indoors, authorities say.
So there is curfew imposed in some parts of Germany? Race war when?

>assailant

And nothing noting skin colour. You think that might be important and actually helpful to the citizens who are currently under attack. But no, better not give them the full information. Don't want to hurt the attackers feelings.

>You think that might be important and actually helpful to the citizens who are currently under attack
yup

that would be racist. Im like a few 100 meters from there. Feels nice

>depiction of criminal
>racist
Fuck off.

Obviously a white male whitenales always a cause of all the bad things happening stole being racist ooga booga nigga nigga

We just had a guy in Vegas he shit like 1 millions bullets and everyone dead. complete chaos. You come here with this low energy tom foolery.

White german, christian, right wing. Probably targeted refugee children and babies exclusively.

thats was the joke you moron........

balkan states, calling it now

>Germans
>joking
No, user. Just no.

>Police said the attacker was a man of around 40, wearing a green jacket, black or gray pants, and a backpack with a sleeping pad attached.
>The suspect was reportedly riding a black bicycle.
2 much Information 4 me

Absolutely part and parcel

At this point, having a white baby in weimerica is worst idea

That baby gonna either get killed or mix with mud-race

America already fell into sub-humanity

When Baby boomer die out, their children want to cash out the houses

since state budget comes from property tax

Everything will collapsed , And Angry shitskin mob gonna eradicate remain whity

>TFW Future America women will be uglier than ever in human history, because their gene are not pure as audrey hepburn or Ingrid Bergman

Now it's too late to bin

my money on the radical catholice p*le

Its weird. Green jacket, black or grey pants, backpack and bicycle do t stand out and can all be discarded anyway.

The only real description people need is
> white male, long blonde hair and glasses
Or
> muslim male, short dark hair and black beard with grey flecks.

Fuck the pussyfooting around describing shoe colour or backpack. No one notices that shit.

Totally this

Mainstream media police description

Mental illness person white german.

Really life
Imigrant relgion of peace

>knife attack by muslim somewhere in britbongistan or allemanya

In other news, humans need oxygen to survive, what happens without it will shock you! Stay tuned...

>The only real description people need is
The amount of detail going down to the fact he was carrying a sleeping mat on his backpack and the missing ethnicity information tells you everything you need to know.

There's literally at least one knife attack every single day. It's mostly criminal immigrant gangs stabbing other criminal immigrant gangs though.

>Suchen mit Hochdruck nach dem Täter

Are these knife attacks effective? Because if no deaths occur then maybe they need sharper knives!

>immigrants
>being good at anything
There's a reason their origin countries are such shitholes.

The perpetrator was identified by witnesses as "a fucking white male"

ENRICHMENT!

Remember when you had little to no knife attacks?
Remove them all.

Come onnnnnnn Polish rosicrucian

lel

That's nonsense but even if it wasn't I'd rather be Bavarian and not white than white and not Bavarian.
Pfiat di

They were attacked by a knife, knives have no race or religion

A paltry part and parcel incident in all fairness.

I go to Munich every year. And deemed last year would be my last after the migrants protesting in Marienplatz.

Thy were screaming for more rights, while they get so many fucking handouts. It's disgusting and the police were protecting them. Horrible. Germany has gone in the shitter.

it was Frauke Petry, she got SRS

Good. The Germans deserve it. It is what they want, they voted for it time and again.

Even if they don't kill anyone, they make people afraid that any random mullah may pull a knife.

Mission accomplished as far as 'terror' goes.

I'll bet Korean Mormon just because I feel like they're left out, if there even are Korean Mormons.

Knife attacker is unshaved and blonde men.

pol btfo again

Maybe in Berlin, yes. But not in Munich. Here it's still a rare thing as our crime rate is much lower.

schni schna schnappi
schnappi schnappi schnapp!

>corpulent

>a fucking white male
Sup Forums will defend this somehow

>So {{{a man}}} randomly attacked people with a knife

what would you have done is this situation?

I would have beaten the shit out of this motherfucker.
I carry always a small knife with me, nothing illegal, just my EDC.

what would you have done? Barehands?

Good, fuck Germany

Fucking cucks brought this upon yourselves

Probably a jew publicly sacrificing a gentile to moloch in a blood ritual again.

just another day in goymoney

They haven't said he was white. They said he has "middle blonde hair" wtf is middle blonde?

new code for white genocide ;)

You know that's not allowed and you can go to prison for defending yourself like that.

>middle blonde hair
In Germany we have so many blonde people that we are able to distinguish between the different types of blonde

are yall illiterate?

middleblond derives from "mittel blond" which is the literal translation for a blonde haircolor such as "dirty blonde"

retards.

in bavaria literally none is blond

must are brown mutts

>You know that's not allowed and you can go to prison for defending yourself like that.

retard!

go red the law! i do just "wear" a small knife with a blade less than 6cm. but trust me, thats enough :)

And in case of self defending i can kill you with it!

are you that retard?

I bet it was a Swede. Those fuckers have gone totally bonkers lately. They are raping everything that moves, they toss grenades at each other, and they burn cars and pizzerias for a pastime.

>Taking bets on ethnicity and religion NOW.
homeless German, lapsed catholic

Germans love their migrants dough

>>Taking bets on ethnicity and religion NOW.

a german nazi, what else?!???

Zoroastrian Filipino

Germans...obsessed about order and rules....but can't even manage to get rid of the trash right under their noses. Asperger culture?

When I was in dorkland, I remember Germans wouldn't even cross the street unless the stupid "walk" symbol was displayed. Yet, they let the most rule breaking population ever to have existed aka muslims in by the millions

oh look, it just keeps happening. Don't worry goyim, it won't even be in the news here by tomorrow.

When I was in jokeland, the native Germans would look at me with vile scorn if I used the wrong trashcan (putting paper in the glass trashcan). Meanwhile a Muslim could be raping an 8 year old in public and they (the native germs) would just go on about their business, their silent asperger stare and zombie eyes.

This. This. So much this.

your State dominates mine.... please tell me the answer!

Glass containers don't even look like trashcans so you're either lying here or you were acting like a nigger on purpose. Fuck you either way.

SHILL :)

For starters, get rid of a childless hag with a mushroom haircut as your leader. Also, get your women in check. It's pretty obvious you let them dictate everything you do. Meanwhile, they import millions of Muslim dicks to fuck, while German men sit around and talk about aspergery things like recycling

You just proved my point. Using the wrong trash can invokes more emotion in you than people getting beheaded left and right and the fact thst you have a mushroom head childless hag running your country. You can't see what's right in front of you because you are focused on ordering irrelevant things. Typical asperger behavior.

Ok aspie. Go sort your 15 trash cans while your population dies out you little bitch.

Amish, white, elderly