Brit/pol/ - the saviour of North Kensington

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

fullfact.org/immigration/do-eu-immigrants-contribute-134-every-1-they-receive/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002774/How-ex-public-schoolboy-Jon-Lansman-hijacking-Labour.html
unfollowmfj.wordpress.com
buzzfeed.com/jamesball/a-suspected-network-of-13000-twitter-bots-pumped-out-pro?utm_term=.yg65N6bvn#.hajy8pDPm
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The latest findings estimate that recent immigrants from the 10 countries that joined the EU in 2004 (mainly eastern European) contributed £1.12 for every £1 received. Those from the rest of the EU put in £1.64 for every £1.
fullfact.org/immigration/do-eu-immigrants-contribute-134-every-1-they-receive/
Migrants make a positive contribution financially. There is no getting away from it.

>21st October 2017
>Britain STILL hasn't declared war on Pakistan or Poland

Fuck sake, I really thought today was the day

Fuck off, Jakub

Mentalist.

Why is it so hard to find The Abolition of Britain in hardback?

Nice one.

Returning jihadis are all called Nigel and are actually bloody nice chaps.
So tbey want to behead infidel, nobody is perfect.

Watching Teen Titans GO on Cartoon Network

Did they ever move all the people from Greenfell to the fancy apartments?

>ory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
Lol, enjoy all the "new europeans" who just got their german passport

It says right there in your source that this figure is disputed. To make the eastern Euros net contributors you have to discount things like their use of the NHS, which is clearly just retarded.

GLOM :D

What books are you reading at the moment?

Because it was pulped and reprinted as jo cox's biography

Sorry to hear that. What book was it you ordered?

I can't say yet.

It was GLOM :D

Fuck you.

>not supporting based poles
spotted the dicklet

Have you reached puberty yet?

Post vocaroo you underage faggot larper

Guys, finish this sentence.
Men with sisters are more likely to be...

GLOM'D :D

You'll never be one of us, Pavel

Very interesting article on (((Jonathan Lansman))) , the founder of momentum and what a rich pseudo capitalist he is:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002774/How-ex-public-schoolboy-Jon-Lansman-hijacking-Labour.html

>Intriguingly, however, Left Futures is owned by a company called Ortonovo Holdings, of which Lansman and his 26-year-old son, Ben, are the sole directors. Its registered office, in Soho, is an address also used by a Lansman family business, called Foundation Property & Capital (FP&C). This real estate firm was set up in the early Nineties with Jon’s father Bernard as a director. Today, it’s run and owned by Jon’s brother Stephen.

>Describing itself as ‘unashamedly opportunistic,’ the property firm controls a complex web of 32 companies, all of which have Jon’s son Ben and brother Stephen (who has clocked up 54 company appointments) as directors.

>According to the FP&C website, its interests include a ‘nationwide portfolio’ of former Little Chef restaurants which are now ‘asset-managed and leased to McDonald’s’ along with notorious tax-avoiding firm Starbucks.

Looks like I missed the opportunity to yet again destroy mongs talking about Powell and Mosley.

Thank fuck.

Ephemeral Style is a subhuman.

>aryan
He goes first on the dotr

says the bitch boy too scared to face me

Tunnocks Teacake Desu

25th November.

How am I supposed to believe you when all you do is lie and larp? You're too much of a bitch to even post a vocaroo so how am I supposed to believe you'll drive all the way up to Scotland just to see me you absolute beta?

Wait, is he one of pubes alternates?

You two are the worst, just fuck off already.

Fuck off Mongol rape baby

So did your family flee to Britain to leach on our benefits system?

Await your turn bitchboy.

Contemplate on my millies meanwhile bitchboy.

I'll make sure to stay longer just to spite you : - )

Literally every tripfag is pube talking to himself

>bitchboy can't even >> me
you bitchboy

nigga are you surprised by any of it?

DONT YOU DARE FROGPOST OR ILL PUT U IN THE CELLS WITH THE MUZZIES. YOU BETTER BELIEVE THEY WILL STAB YOU UP U RAY CIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The largest antifa/anti-tory group in London is run by a small clique of trots
unfollowmfj.wordpress.com

.....U wot?

>paki

really whites my genocide

bitch boys got run out

> Migrants from EU, aka poles and stuff.
Not negroid pedophile pakis.

Why is there no Fra/pol/?

My country is easily as interesting as yours, rosbifs.

12 o clock, son. Bring lube to ease the passage of my boot.

Go to >>>int
Pol mods don't let you post in other languages

Make it the 5th not 25th so when I left off the ting it's just another bang in the night

you bitchboy

Jestes kurwa pewny ty cioto?

I seem to remember WN fronting you on the boatyard on the set date, then you trying to move the date forward. WN then said no, the original date is fine and you've been trying to spin his refusing the unexplained and unagreed upon date change as backing out of the whole things.

What this seems to be is that someone had called your bluff and you're kicking up dust to cover that up.

Not enough froggies here I guess. There was one running around your election iirc

Who wants to go around opening admitting to being French?

I said the old date still stands, ofcourse I've been trying to speed things up to out these bitch boys but what does that change.

You're dick riding these bitch boys because you're scared.

The nine will turn your larping ass back to alcoholism.

buzzfeed.com/jamesball/a-suspected-network-of-13000-twitter-bots-pumped-out-pro?utm_term=.yg65N6bvn#.hajy8pDPm

The only people who voted Brexit are Twitter and Facebook retards.

Sup Forums people voted to stay.

For reference, size 11.

>P:Fight me on this date
WN: Okay
>P:Lets make it this date instead
WN: I can't do that date
>P: Pussiboi backing out lmao dese niggas scared
WN: The original date is fine
>P: Nigga won't show lmao
WN: I said the original date is fine
>P: runnin out bitch boys
E: He said the original date is fine
>P: The old date is fine

Are you having a meltdown?

>The nine
What do you know about the nine?

I'm calling him a bitchboy because he won't do anything to prove he is anything other than a bitchboy, won't post pics, won't even post a fucking vocaroo. Not because he didn't agree to do it sooner.

Now why don't you get in on this so I can make sure niggas done fuck your bitch you bitch boy?

can't wait till Hitchens dies

>tfw you realise anime posting is autistic

So let me get this straight, you offer a challenge which someone accepts, but you never expected anyone to accept so now you're bolting on more and more arbitrary requirements to divert from the fact you've been called out?

I suppose when my vocaroo mocking you sounds more masculine than your own recording, you have to use all the smoke and mirrors you can to avoid being a total laughing stock.

this is an english speaking website.

Oh fuck up you bitchboy.

It's not a requirement you retard, stop trying, you can't salvage this you bitchboy, you/he/she accepted because you thought I was kidding now you're trying to back out.

I'm just setting your cowardice in stone, you bitchboy.

How are you going to let me say niggas are going to fuck your bitch and in a matter of years your daughter will trick for me, you bitchboy?

Navy is for men, army and air force is literally for benders and trannies

stop buying a senile mans book

Posting on Sup Forums is autistic.

You seem to have gone into full meltdown now, your shattered mind is starting to blend me and WN together.

hang on. is there a nigger posting on my britpols?

oh wait you said youre scottingsh. makes sense.

You are WN you bitchboy

This "country" is dead

Are you really pube? He could at least insult people with a modicum of wit, not just vomit autism into a post...

>
what does WN stand for?

my first guess is Willy Nibbler

You're all faggots. Passive aggressive faggot bitches

He's a half pole half wog in Glasgow

Wiley Nonce

Faux Conservatives Must Die, Edward, Rimmer and WN are the best tripfriends.

It's cold lads

who the fuck is making these lmao

>Encouraging the Marines to be more inclusive, he added: “Some bootnecks are gay — get over it.”
Marines are absolute lads.

heres a good way to ruin your afternoon lads. id say wait till bedtime for this one, but definitely worth the watch.
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

My son says he is trans and has been speaking to the school counsellor, and is blackmailing me and my wife that if we don't let him turn into a girl then he will say we are being nasty parents to him and the school will contact social services for repressing an LGBT child

What do

>haven’t been on /brit/pol in weeks
>tripfags still not posting anything relevant
>tripfags actually trying to meet up to bum each other

This place used to be comfy as fuck

>some bootnecks are gay

t. literal who army general

and some people dont agree with crypto pedophillia aka gay pride marches. jesus the gall of these people.

If you're in Scotland get out before they bring in Named Person.