His gay isn't he?

His gay isn't he?

He's got three fucking names. What do you think?

PJW, Thernovitch, and Spencer are all closet faggots

>imagine my shock

If he's referring to a toilet paper commercial that involves showing pee or someone peeing, I'm going to need a source on that right now.

wouldnt change how i see them at all. none of them go out of their way to project any homosex. should be the norm amongst the gays.

Are you triggered by this, snowflake ?

I'm guessing some feminist said they should have real blood in tampon ads instead of blue liquid.

All the (((alt right))) are faggots.

Yep. Keep it hidden like you're rightfully ashamed of who you are and I have no problem with it. Hell, I'll even try to keep the muzzies from taking you to the roof tops.

Oh. Ew. Nevermind.

Mug beeg deek socking leaps ave noting dado wit muh sexooality

Agreed. Keep it to yourself. Don't be a faggot like Milo. Straight people who are degenerates are no better, everybody should keep it personal

Imagine my shock

>everybody should keep it personal
But I tried user.

Really, all you have to do is not be an annoying cunt about it and I'm fine with you.

Slide thread

Reminder just how corrupt DC is

not politics
friendly reminder to sage and report

the harvey case brings up an interesting discussion. its ok (by societal norms, not morals) for a woman to use sex to get to the top or chase her dream. everyone uses what they have. harvey understands that, and you might say he was merely offering the opportunity for women to get to the top. the difference is one of choice (lines are very blurred) and the fact that he uses his power to destroy anyone who refuses him.
milo and others have embraced the image of "sexual deviant". it was pushed for so long by the victorians that being as deviant as possible is now "PRIDE"

He's the fucking real life Jar-Jar

>Lipgloss on every video
>Always open circular mouth shaped perfectly to invite a fat cock
U think?

And how exactly would you use blood in an advertisement? Have feminists never heard of coagulation in their lives?

Witnessed

Is that photo edited in some way? PJW appears to have an unusually small head.

menstrual blood is partly coagulated, especially on a tampon
truth finds a way

Spencer stole the rest

4u

Semen on you're toilet paper? Lol PJW you've left yourself wide open! Tee hee

you fucking kikes will sink any level. why not the period blood stupid kike