ITALY: Husbands cheated by wifes with refugees

>it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2017/10/camaiore-a-luci-rosse-mariti-traditi-con-i-migranti-nel-centro-profughi-002090073.html

>Italy
>several husbands cheated by their wifes: wifes of known professionals, housewifes, young women catched going at refugees apartments at late night
>local police founded why so many people going in-going out of these refugees apartments
>NO Christian charity involved

How can we fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
etoncollege.com/BursaryInformation.aspx
etoncollege.com/Scholarships.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo
gonews.it/2017/10/20/elisa-montemagni-lega-nord-centro-accoglienza-luci-rosse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How can we fix this?

beat the living shit out of them and shave their head.

thats what men did back in the day when they still had a spine, to keep their women in line.

>beat the living shit out of them and shave their head.
Sounds like a great start

Blasting News is a fake news site. They pay you based on the amount of clicks your articles can get. I know because I was approached by them for a freelance gig.

inform her family and divorce
you'll mostly get meme answers like "kill them" and "shave her head xDD"
if you feel like jail time is not really that bad (and in some prisons it really isn't) then put her in a wheelchair for life. stab her ovaries or something.

Lol. That has got to be the worst movie title.

Don't fight it just let it happen. It's ok as long as she comes back to your bed at the end of the day.

>you'll mostly get meme answers like "kill them" and "shave her head xDD"

here's whats wrong with modern men. you wouldnt even get jail time in most countries for beating them and shaving their head.

get your shit together.

Paint your self black lmao

_

middle eastern countries dont count

> sluts who fucked your grandpas in the wehrmacht were beaten and shaved after your grandpas had their asses kicked
> "i approve of this too"

>be white NEET fuckboi
>no job, no life, no future
>your precious white women literally stand in line to be fucked by refugees
I can see why Sup Forums is mad.

Reminder. The creator of that degenerate filth in the OP made a show on fucking Nick that promoted interracial cuckoldry. Normies did nothing.

BLACKED

You get arrested for saying the holocaust didn't happen, you're irrelevant as a people

refugees are recruited to be drug dealers by the mafia.
whores always go where the drugs are

wow seems like legit source. i bet it was not more than 10 women out of milions in italy. nice cuck fantasies

I am married, work for a large multinational in a decent profession and own property. How's your life going you German, rent loving, eu ass licking, two war losing, slavic rape baby douche?

lol nigerians?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
i guess 13 cm bbc is too strong

Step 1: Acquire electrician/handyman uniform
Step 2: Gain access into the refugee building, use fake permits if need be
Step 3: Set up hidden surveillance cameras inside and throughout the apartment. Preferably wireless but running off a constant electrical feed
Step 4: Record footage
Step 5: Show us the evidence

holy fuck its actually legit

this is fucking crazy.

>eventually the refugee will throw acid in her face

don't worry the problem will fix itself, just make sure the children see the consequences of the mother roastie's actions

that's a movie??

Italians are NOT white.

with cum still dripping out her puss

Yes, it is a real movie. And yes the same guy made a Nick show that promoted cuckoldry. I saw these "crazy" memes about the show and all the symbols in them. Then I did some research. Turns out interracial cuckolds were literally beating off to this kids show. I suspect there would be a lot more out there but most sites probably delete topics about kids for legal reasons. Disgusting. This is absolutely real. Nick literally tried to make little kids into cuckolds and coal burners.

You can fix this by becoming black, which you can't. Enjoy your cumskin, bird nose and average IQ, you fucking pleb.

Fuck off jeffery. We all know the working class whites in UK are shat on by you lot.

There is no racial unity between working class and middle class in U.K. We hate each other as much as we both hate muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo

Get fucking cucked, you wop.

Imagine having feelings of inferiority so strong that you have to use shitposts on Sup Forums as proof of anything.

PS. Is that you Bettendorf?

>unloyal whores get proper treatment

whats not to like you fag?

IRL white people actually look like this. There's actually no reason for a woman to choose a white cuck over an alpha black man.

>no job, no life, no future
a refugee has none of this eighter so your narrative is kinda flawed

This is what mental illness looks like.

Try to refute my points, then. Give me one good reason that a white woman should choose a white man instead of a black man.

>refute my delusions
I'd rather laugh at you, Bettendorf.

Why would this surprise anyone? Women are attracted to real men. While their husbands slavishly go to work and take it from their boss, these immigrants go where they want to be, don't work, make the state pay for all their expenses. They're clearly alpha males who use their free will and agency to get what they want from life. How can a wage slave compete with them, even if he's white?

yea i bet those women were peak of beuty and social class. not some ugly whores. in the article they say several, so i doubt it was more than 5 women in total. its just meme cuck news.

I was born working class, I was bullied and beaten by my working class peers while the middle classes watched and told me I was worthless. The upper class raised me up, gave me the best education for free, treated me as their own and allowed me to marry in. Class unity can go hang, there are rulers and the ruled, the middle and lower class are the latter.

How about a man who will stay around and provide

What delusions? That black men are better than whites? In every single attribute black men come out on top.

> things that never happened.

Nice story Jeff but it's not even remotely believable. Next time you LARP try to be more subtle and smart.

Yes like more crime, more likely to abandon the family, more likely to have aids...

>not even remotely believable.

Has never heard of a private school bursary/scholarship

etoncollege.com/BursaryInformation.aspx
etoncollege.com/Scholarships.aspx

>In every single attribute black men come out on top.

Top kek nice trolling, took it a bit to fare there

These bitches deserve that.

You literally used a videogame as an example.
Also, who the fuck uses cumskin as an insult?
It's like calling someone sugar tits or some shit. Sounds more endearing then negative.

This, even the french did that in WW2

have seen that show after i came here and looked at it again i could see the message

beat their heads over the concrete block...preferably on the edge of the side walks. it works

youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo

That video game is accurate in reflecting the average faces of white "men". Exhibit A.

Less than 1 in 100 etonians receive this.

Either way, even if you're talking the truth, you know damn well it's the upper class destroying this nation the most as they are the ones who make policy. The diversity quotas, all upper class inventions to shit on white people.

Upper class are the most cucked of all, they are the ones who see whites as cattle to be bred out, they have zero respect for their people or country. Even less so than Chantel living in the tower blocks on gibs.

Loads of working class voted Tory last election, on the brexit promise, yet nearly all of them are going to vote Corbyn next time. His rhetoric on immigration is no dif than the tory's now and yet he will give the upper class a royal fucking.

You are right, class divide is bigger than racial divide, there is no white unity while the class divide exists

True, it's only ugly land whales who go for blacks. They deserve it.

Exhibit B. Look at this fucking specimen. And don't tell me that most of you don't look like that. I know for a fact that you retards are this revolting.

I can cherrypick as well my friend, and you don't want that happening. It's far too simple to find a ugly black man.

>1 post by this id

>ragazze nigeriane
>Nigerian women

Italians are being cucked by nigerians niggers, this is a shill thread anyway

This is the average mixed race couple.

Ugly black men are better looking than ugly white men. Not to mention that ugly white men are the majority amongst whites.

fallout 4 Toll Paid

>Oops my generalizing bullshit doesn't work anymore

it's true because even right-wing politicians are talking about it
>go and use google translator

No need to generalise what's already fact. This thing is considered an attractive man in western society.

>cuck web articles
So this is where soros billions go into

I'm sure.
>We wuz kangz and egyptians and vikings and romans, and nearly everyting... Because really, we don't have much culture beyond ghetto bullshit and we'd like not feel like shit for basically just being demographically on the level of the lowest of whites

>upper class destroying this nation

Londoners and middle class women are destroying the nation, the older Tories I mix with generally lament the influence of Islington/Chelsea Tories and unionised health worker/teacher middle class Tories(women).

>yet nearly all of them are going to vote Corbyn next time.

Students and dissaffected hippies are not all the working class, May will drive a half passable Brexit by paying the EU bill(€50bn)getting single market access and blaming the EU for being stubborn greedy bastards.

fake news?
look at this
right-wing politicians are talking about this scandal:

>we don't have much culture beyond ghetto bullshit

American culture and modern music came from black men you idiot. Ever heard of rock and jazz? That shit and everything that derives from it wouldn't be possible without blacks.

sounds like niggers do when the white woman is bored and want to leave

You conveniently avoid the fact that all the Torres, even Mogg, are cucked for immigration and have zero respect for ethnic heritage.

I hang around with working class (actual working class not benefit class) and no one is voting Tory. They lost it, especially if they give the EU a penny.

Corbyn is coming to fuck the middle and upper classes. It will be glorious. We all hate each other so it's all fair in war.

> inb4 fucking the upper class will damage the economy
They said this about brexit and the working class still voted for it. So long as we can attack the upper and middle class, it's all worth it.

You also failed to address the fact of the class divide is bigger than the racial divide. Meaning you accept this.

There is zero reason to have any sense of aligence for middle and upper classes, they have done nothing for us, nothing but shit on everyone who is not born into the club.

Most modern music is complete garbage and almost always genre'd in pop or rap. And it's gutteral bullshit. The only positive example of Black musicians as of now would probably be toro y moi and flying lotus, and one's a hapa mutt.

Besides, your gospel music had it's obvious origins, if you're going to be that kind of twat who tries to stay "we started the shit and we wuz the best muthafucka" just don't. It's embarassing. You've got your achievements, don't try to pretend you're race is the hottest shit ever. You've still got very destructive cultural elements, horrible communities which african's from your """"HOMELAND"""" would despise you for.

Sure, but are the women italian or nigerian?

italian and they caught some nigerian prostitutes (hiding under their bed)

I already look like an moroccan, algerian despite being my slavic blood (kek)
>teach me grand chief KuntaKinte some hustling please

Are you actually retarded? I said that rock and jazz wouldn't be possible without blacks. That includes most of 20th century music as well which is part of modern music. Gospel music's structure changed because of a black man btw. Also, what makes you think hip hop is bad?

Your thoughts?

it's sad, look at his face, it's sad. all because of that white pucci.

>immigration and have zero respect for ethnic heritage.

I honestly dont care that much, I personally would go full Australia, but it doesnt matter that much to me. Call me cucked, I dont really care, immigrants cant afford to live where I do and less would want to.

>They lost it, especially if they give the EU a penny.

Being out of the EU is worth any price, if the working classes arent willing to pay for freedom, they don't deserve it.

>Corbyn is coming to fuck the middle and upper classes.

He is upper class and so are most of his party in Parliament, if you seriously expect a change, prepare to be surprised, control will simply switch to a different type of aristocrat.

Yes, just like a fair amount of your music is reliant of what you've learned from our own music. I.E, Gospel. Which you seem to pretend that some black man basically made something amazingly better without any actual previous aid.

And let's be honest, while black music has it's hands in there, a fair amount of the 20th century's most succesful music is quite literally just white bands, groups, vocalists and etcetra. One of the most iconically black things after the 70's is literally just rap. That's it. Nothing nice like Jazz, Blues, and a fair amount of disco. Just shitty, often derogatory it's own community, black females, endorses criminal behaviour, and bitches 24/7 about police officers or slavery.

kinky

Any pics of them? Let´s be honest. if they aren´t hot why would anyone bother

because they are wife of very know and important people of that city
>no pictures at the moment

>Be an rich or known person in the city
>Jeoprodise yourself by fucking some literally who refugee who's certain to have some STI, or beat the living shit out of you, or go further then you'd like

They could literally just pay for some middle eastern or black prostitute if that's their thing. Stupid.

Gospel is a mix of christian hymns and black music and it isn't the only fucking thing that influenced modern music. The majority of black music is reliant on blacks themselves. Just face it, those white musicians that were successful wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it weren't for black musicians. BTW, literally the most successful musician of the 20th century or even ever was black you idiot. Also, can you stop reducing hip hop to just being about endorsing criminal behaviour? That's an extremely close-minded way to look at it.

false, him

> call me cucked
Cucked

> surrender to the EU's demands at any price rather than just leave on no deal.
Cucked

> ermmm Corbyn will be good for the upper class haha just a dif style
Damage control - you're going to get cucked by the workers.

I know you're most likely larping but you're imitating the mind state of them well so it's worth showing it for what it really is.

> my areas won't be touched by the never ending hoards of mudslide rapists and acid throwing and 'I'll joox you up bruv' dindu's
Your time with come, this island is small and you won't hide from them forever. You speak about Australia yet all what's happening is South Africa, except a Muslim version, even worse. Your walls can get taller while you flood the rest of the country with migrants, yet at some time, some point, your security fails.

Rich whites get raped and murdered all the time in SA, even with their guns and strong self defence laws.

You don't stand a chance in U.K.

Nope, him.

Here's a woman with mild fetal alcohol syndrome. The peak of "attractiveness" in the alt-lite.

Higher average IQ, wage, less disease, more desireable facial features, etc...

>Mix of christian hymns
Where in the living fuck do you think you got that religious influence from?

Of course it isn't the only thing which influenced black's and their genres.

>Just face it the musicians who were inspiried by blacks are only succesful because of them

>Just face it, the blacks who adopted christian hymns are just appropiating white culture, they owe their success to whites!

Jesus christ. Even with music you're pulling the we wuz bullshit. You can't just be like "Hey, american black demographics have actually achieved some cool things, possibly influenced by their nation and compatriots, I should be proud of what we've developed"
But nope, here we are. And you're pretending the vast majority of hip-hop, rap and the likes isn't some thug talking about alcohol, pussy, being in the back of a patrol car, 5-0, your gat, etcetra. At least when you did funk and disco you had something nice and appropiate, now you've just went down the shitter again.

"abloo abloo such a closed minded way of thinking about it"
>Literally spent the entirety of this thread generalizing the fuck out of caucasian people, using the most fucking ridiculous examples, talking about how white people are so shit and owe it to you

Go fuck yourself dude. 100% Guarented you're some self-hating white poofter.

at typical italian women will deny all of that
a famous italian song:
>"Una bella signora stava ar mare,
E prese confidenza co 'n negretto;
Cor sandalino vanno a navigare,
Lei pija er remo in mano e lo tiè stretto.
Nove mesi a l'ore esatte
Lei fa 'n pupo caffellatte;
E ancora giura
Ch'è tutta córpa de l'abbronzatura."
source: "roma.andreapollett.com/S8/roma-cn3.htm"

I know that Christian hymns are mostly from Europe you retard. That's besides the point. It still had influence from black music. What's "we wuz" about stating the fact that without blacks modern day music would not be possible?

kek

>How can we fix this?
no one ask you to fix it. women are free to chose with who they want sex with.