What's the problem with Jews?

I've never understood why Sup Forums has a problem with members of the Jewish faith/race. Can someone explain to me how they are not in fact the master race?

•Strong jaw line
•Muscular face
•Blond hair
•Blue eyes
•White skin
•Strong and athletic
•Intelligent

They may disagree with your political philosophies, but they have a lot going for them all the same...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgJVt9aAe2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lurk more retard

Good neg thread. BJ has none of the phenotypical features of a jew. His character design isn't jewish at all besides his backstory.

He isnt a fucking jew

never knew BJ was a jew.
just thought he was the stereotypical (pre 56%)strong american that wins wars

Isn't BJ only part Jewish? Either way Jewish men usually aren't very good-looking or healthy. The only one I can think of who's somewhat aesthetic is that guy who plays the Punisher.

>I've never understood why Sup Forums has a problem with members of the Jewish faith/race.
Self defense

Pol fell for the ancient "Blame the heebs" illuminati meme.

It is easy to fall for when the Cannanite Molech idol ceremony scum all use Judaism as cover.

In insular, racist group with a religious superiority complex and media clout being easy to manipulate and scapegoat once infiltrated? Whoda thunk it.

I've never understood why anyone wouldn't have a problem with jews.

I hope that SJW trash turns out to be shit like and that the company goes tits up.

>pic of videogame character that isn't jewish

If they were white, they would be Klan members.

If they were black, they would be B.L.M. terrorists.

If they were American Indian, they would be some fucked up savage tribe that eats people and fucks kids like all degenerate societies do.

They are promoted so all Jews are cast as shit like them. And this is how the kings of this world fool people into thinking "it's da joos". When the Jews outlive their usefulness, it will be another group. Say, the Chinese communists for example.

Seriously, what the fuck. I've never run into a jew with these features op?

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jews. The shekels are extremely subtly hidden, and without a solid grasp of common sense most of the conspiracy will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Israel’s zionistic outlook, which is deftly woven into it's characterisation- it's philosophy draws heavily from Theodor Herzl's literature, for instance. The jews understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jews truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jews’s existential catchphrase “We only wish to exist,” which itself is a cryptic reference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as CNN’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Star of David tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Jewish master race signing in!

youtube.com/watch?v=MgJVt9aAe2o

Even that guy makes fun of his own looks. He said it was weird how people consider him sexy all of a sudden after he did Walkind Dead. He then pointed out his big ears & nose. A bunch of shit that you don't really notice until he points it out.

>I've never understood why Sup Forums has a problem with members of the Jewish faith/race
They're beating whites at their own game, along with getting snubbed
>Glorious white man conquering brownies for centuries
>Heebs flip it on them, now Jamal, Guillermo and Achmed are all taking turns with Brittany and Vivian
>Jews are just, if not more tight-knit in terms of family and finance than John Smith

>macedonia

sure thing shitskin

>Flag
Dammit, why always my country?

>•Strong jaw line
>•Muscular face
>•Blond hair
>•Blue eyes
>•White skin
>•Strong and athletic

LOL

It's just more retarded heeb revisionist propaganda, like Inglorious Basterds. Jews know they are weak brainlet shitskins, but they don't let that hold them back from inventing fake realities.

>it was real in my mind!

This is a picture of a fictional computer game character.

You're full of shitskins and Jews.
Infact I bet you're a shitskin. I mean it's a 50/50 chance I'm right kek even on pol of all places

Let's be fair. Redpilled minorities are the best defense against Jewry right now.

>shilling a """diversity""" propaganda game made by Swedecucks on Sup Forums
>no clue about the JC

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, please.