Hey goyim

would you give me a shekel if I proved to you Israel's not THAT bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is that bad. Althought not every single jew is bad. period

yeah whatever. now about that shekel ...?

Got no problems with Israel, you have a place for your people, enjoy it. I just want my country to do the same.

I already know that.
It's basically what the majority of Sup Forums wishes their country to be like.
>conservative
>wicked smart
>racemixing disallowed
>high standards
>religion held in relatively high regard
>containment cities to keep the degenerates away
People are blindly hating on Israel IMO.

They did 9/11, killed JFK. They are the hub of pedophilia and pizzagate. Your apathy is our destruction.

no no goyim
I don't mean to start a shilling bullcrap debate
I actually mean to show you with one fucking image and statement you've likely never heard before that may change the way you see Israel ... forever

Highly doubt it.

found the jew

see this cat? he's in the central library of the tel aviv university
the TAU is the only university I know of that has the official policy of keeping hundreds of stray cats freely roaming univesity grounds. you literally can't get from one faculty building to another without petting at least 2-3 cats
they're literally everywhere, even labs have signs saying please keep doors closed to prevent the kittehs from entering
the staff and students regularly feed them and capturing and removing cats (except for personal adoption) is as far as the uni is concerned ILLEGAL
they're everywhere, and students love playing with and petting them after hard and frustrating classes
I don't care if that changes your mind as to how jews really are but I'm 99% sure you didn't know that

Just sent the shekels now wheres my proofs bergstein

Better Up.

If you proove it. I will visit Israel and give it a chance.

Who knows. Maybe its a gamechanger.

and the whole university smells like cat piss

JFK was a nigger lover

Just Google it
Tel Aviv University cats, there's a fuckton of images of them in various locations on the grounds

Never smelled it once
I guess the staff cleans after them as well as feeding them

I dont mind Israel tbqh(also not a kike). Their philosophy seems to be extremely nationalist and opposed to diaspora abroad. If all jews moved to Israel and established their little jew heaven i would be ok with that.
>Also front line against muslim hordes

So that American can become shitskin paradise? oh please

Damn.
My opinion of Israel and the jews is even more positive now.

Cats are the Jews of the animal world

Are you studying in gilman? I rarely see any cats in shenkar and schreiber.

shut it down!

The fuck? You math heads are too busy to come closer to entin? Just walk around anywhere surrounding beit hatfuzot after 4

Israel isn't that bad, only if jews were not in it

Jesus why do you let your niggers run around free like this what kind of Gods are you cucked ones that is

Israel is only a plot of land. It is the Jews that make Israel a fucking shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8

Here you go, Schmuely.

>Don't worry about the fact we're trying to kill whitey, this one building in Israel let's cats in.
Hehehe stupid goyim

no, but Id give you a few shekels if you forcefully recalled all of the diaspora.

Oy Vey! The canines know! Shut it meown!

>"Holy shit fucking mice rave around our University, Profesor Goldberg". We need to buy mouse traps.
>*spits his coffee* WTF doctor Izstein? What do you mean by that "buy"? Don't you know, that buying fucking COSTS?
>"But those mice destroy lab equipment, we need to eliminate them, or we will have to BUY new equipment"
>Leave it to me.

>free cats from israeli streets
>students feed them with food bought by themselfs, so Uni doesn't have to buy them food
>no need for spending prescious shekels on pic related
Jews are truely masterrace when it comes to money.

>shills
>wants shekel from the goy
wew

Israel, like any state interested in its own survival , isn't evil. Throughout history, Western states that were in a similar position as Israel, committed worse crimes against those that threatened their interests, and behaved as aggressively. I'm sure once Israel colonises a significant chunk of the Levant and destroy all Muslim threats, you'll end up like any cosmopolitan liberal western country. Your descendants will of course decry the ebil actions of those that came before them, whilst secretly admiring their ancestors and for reclaiming their masculinity by ethnically cleansing millions of low IQ Arabs from greater Israel. Israel is pretty much the story of any western colonial state during its zenith.

KYS

Don't give these filthy Goys shekels

>filename
wtf mate

ERMAGERD

it's a fucking university DISTRICT dumbass
you know, almost the size a free flat you give to pakis
besides, any goy who doesn't like cats deserves getting cucked to death and never breeding

But you haven't done anything!