Star Trek LGBT discovery

80% of the characters are wemen
10% gays
1 white straight man in the whole series is being cucked

Main character is a stronk independent black weman named
"michael".

Please leave your honest opinion on google, metacritics and let the producers know your opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/tv/star-trek-discovery
imdb.com/title/tt5171438/
rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_trek_discovery/s01/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill make it convinient:

metacritic.com/tv/star-trek-discovery

imdb.com/title/tt5171438/

rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_trek_discovery/s01/

I'll leave my honest opinion right here. You're an idiot.

Star Trek has always pushed for a more diverse cast. Captain Janeway, lieutenant Torres, Seven of Nine, Benjamin Sisko, Jadzia Dax... I could unleash untold Trekkie autism on you so hard you'd beg for 5 years in the Delta quadrant.

tl;dr take your shit opinion elsewhere m8

i can't watch it, it's one big cringe fest.

and this is so unnecessary, we had captain cisco, captian janeway... star trek always had this progressivism but is was to the advance of the characters.

i won't watch it, hope theuir revenue will be negative.

>star trek
>not diverse
oh wow look it's the potato aliens again

>what is diversity between American actors and replacement of Star Trek's original typecast

Stop teaching English, you're probably hurt US/Japan Relations.

The pilot episode wasn't good. It's a flop.

Std is garbage. The show induces headaches because of low light and fucked up camera angles and lenseflare.

Indeed, ESL gaijin are the scum of Japan. I'm here to get a break from the SJW wonderland that is the US for a bit and enjoy some local tindering.

You don't have to be a tryhard nu male to appreciate Star Trek. Hop on any Sup Forums thread and you'll find a plenty of user's hot over Riker's trap waifu, and Kes pre meth blow out.

Also fuck these posters who want it to flop. It's been 10 years since that abortion that is Enterprise. TNG took 2 seasons to hit it's stride. Seriously fuck you.

of course SJWs had to ruin this too

Just watch the Orville, at least it's entertaining.
Best Star Trek episode ever involved the potato people and the Doctor.
Enterprise wasn't THAT bad. Better than 99% of Voyager.

It's like they're thinking about producing a show with HDR but couldn't afford to spend money on a lightbulb.
Makes me wonder if they're trying to make the niggers look like they belong there, by making them blend in with the background better.

it will bomb , most of the people i know hate it , they will quietly cancel it in a year or so

There's also the blatant metaphors about drug usage and how they can "take you across the universe in an instant"

DUDE
SPACE SHROOMS
LMAO

Filled with plotholes and forced leftist shit.

Also the acronym is STD

I doubt it will be seen by many people. CBS on demand costs money and has a terrible selection for the price.

>the producers

I'm sure the (((writers))) and (((producers))) really care what you goyim think.

lmao

Whatever my dude. I'm liking it. The characters are interesting, its still got some basic star trek chops, the story is serialized which is cool. It has barely even started and its already more engaging than any of the ST series were before their second season. I am looking forward to the best Star Trek since TNG.

I dont care if there are gays on my tv. Besides, in DS9 Miles and Bashir probably fucked off camera.

Was watching it before and it was obvious, never been a trekkie but I've recently been getting into older sci fi. What is Sup Forumss opinion on Stargate?

IM so happy the movies came out before the SJW era.

But are there any cats?

kill yourself peacock cultist rat

Its bad but not that bad. Way worse than the progressive stuff is the changeup in the whole Star Trek formula. Could have been just another Scifi series without Star trek in in it and it would be better. The sole focus on the negress is just not Star Trek. Star Trek was always an assamble of characters with focus on different crewmembers in different episodes. The captain is a white male at least but the crewmembers suck. Also the Klingons arent Klingons. Why name it Star Trek?

It's a new Trek, I enjoyed it. Needs more time, a lot of Trek's haven't picked up until later on. People thought Voyager was Aids until Post Season 3.

No Kilrathi.

>metacritic.com/tv/star-trek-discovery
Does a trailer usually involve no acting scenes on metacritic?

So what you're saying is that Star Trek has always been shit, right?

It was created to be SJW in the 60s and was never going to be anything other than that.
> first interracial kiss was Star Trek

It's not an awful show. Just a bit unrealistic with how emotional and incompetent the people in it are, and especially how retarded decisions they make. It's well done, though. I watched the first two episodes, but probably don't bother watching the rest.

>Just watch the Orville, at least it's entertaining.
holy shit, this is what true shitposting looks like

Babylon 5 is where its at

star trek has always been a moderately good show with a few great episodes. the whole is more than the sum of it's parts. you're probably trolling so here's your reply. watch the show or not, I think you're missing something basic here

>Not curing the Gay gene in 2194

Why even live? I thought they had this shit figured out. If we take things to the logical conclusion they would eliminate the gay gene in star trek because it would be an abnormality and cause strife amongst populations.

jesus this is a real post

I bet your step-son is afraid to be seen with you in public.

>Sup Forums doesn't watch Star Trek
>complains when a series they don't watch has people in it they don't like
>thinks The Orville is good sci fi
we're reaching anita sarkeesian levels that shouldn't even be possible

t. cbs

Dont get too invested. It will be canceled when Netflix stops subsidizing the show when CBS tricked them. CBS cancels any successful show they have if the show is "expensive".

I don't even care about STD, but this Sarkeesian shit and literally calling Seth MacFarlane's godawful abortion of a show good is crossing a line.

Well we can agree there. Nothing Seth has touched live action has been done well. The show would actually be better with him off screen he is a fucking horrible actor. Decent voice but his facial expressions and mannerisms are amateurish and his cadence is like he is recording voice overs.

You're absolutely right, Star Turd has always been shit.

Wtf? I love Star Trek now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

This one gets it. And Lexx for that matter.

Meh never cared for Lexx much but give me some Farscape anytime.

Lexx exceeded the treshodl of Trash and became masterpiece. I wonder if its even possible to make SJW Lexx

the abbreviation for the new star trek is STD. the less represented you are in it the better

>>

Accurately depicts white genocide.

Normies need red-pilling.

Problem is the bull shut spore tech Shite.

the orville is Star Trek now. the liberals ruined it along with star wars

But its basically GalaxyQuest without the funny.

>Sheridan, leader only because literally his whole crew and the alien diplomatic staff beg him to
>Sinclair, the prototype racemixer
>Delenn, racemixer release candidate
>Lennier the Cucked
>Mollari, the decadent nationalist who unwittingly helps destroy his own empire
>G'Kar, the disciplined nationalist who unwittingly becomes John the Baptist
>Ivanova the Russian lezzer
>Winters the controlled psyop lezzer
>Bester, a big guy and together with his organisation the Mossad
>Garibaldi, the Ron Paul supporter
>Franklin the nigger
>Marcus the Eternal Anglo
>Kosh, the Redpill grand master
>Morden, another Redpill grand master

Based Babylon 5, even though the creator went on to ruin his reputation with the turbocancer that is Sense8

Da fuck means "gaijin" is that an english word?

Lots of people I know dropped it. It's not just the diversity it's really dumbed down.

The character that plays Rainsford is miscast. Complete cringe. Do like Doug Jones. I made it two episodes and cashed out, going to try Orville next.

Gaijin means foreigner and is generally used in derogatory context.

Also Space: Above and Beyond was pretty good. Sort of fizzled out in the last episode though

Japans version of gringo, so nope not english.

The black girl is portrayed as an immature asshole who backstabs everyone.
The gay guy is portrayed as a one dimensional “I’m smarter than you” extremely unlikeable pompous piece of shit that will fuck everything up if the last episode’s cliffhanger is anything to go by.
The Asian captain was killed off with ease within 2 episodes.

Straight white male is the only character who has his shit together (other than his eye problems), knows what the fuck he’s doing, broke out of a Klingon prison ship and easily the best and most multi-dimensional character in the show.

It's not Star Trek, it's just some Jewish globalist propaganda bullshit dressed up like a TV series. It's almost impossible to sit through but equally important that we do. We have to witness this shit as it happens, all of it.

>immature asshole who backstabs everyone
>extremely unlikeable pompous piece of shit
Those are just the writers' self-inserts

Hello to Jason Isaacs

Orville is kino

>It's not Star Trek,
>it's just some Jewish globalist propaganda bullshit dressed up like a TV series.
>It's almost impossible to sit through

...so it's star trek

Tfw they want publicity so come to pol to rack up some wrongthink comments

No we will not promote your dumb show op

This. Star Trek has always been a show for faggots.

Just don't watch it. Clearly you have and you have boosted its ratings as a result.

can you go fuck yourself nip?

>B-but it was always far left propaganda!
You are the reason people hate fags.

>Star Trek totally diverse
well somewhat
But were there shitskins in TOS?
Were there niggers in TOS?

TOS really showed us the future.

i haven't watched B5 since i came here
gotta rewatch with redpilled eyes i guess

>Star Trek has always pushed for a more diverse cast.
>Captain Janeway, lieutenant Torres, Seven of Nine,
Voyager
>Benjamin Sisko, Jadzia Dax
Deep space 9
and Jadzia Dax was a white qt with make up

Show me niggers in TOS.
Or sandniggers.
There was one nigress as the incompetent secretary and that's it. No mudslimes either.

It's 8 million to make per episode, more than game of thrones season 7 episodes.

Luckily it doesn't have to make the money back, becuase the intent of the producers is to educate, not profit.

The only thing i ever liked about Star trek was the Jem'hadar.

>Straight white male is the only character
Exactly.
Who created society as we know it?
WHITE MALES.
STRAIGHT WHITE MALES.
(and then we fucked it up by giving womyn the right to vote, but whatever)

Next Gen was as close as Star Trek got to what Roddenberry's idea was, I suppose the 90's were the least propagandised era.