Shingeki no Kyojin

Enjoy.

LM soon.

Post cute lewds.

EMA deserve death.

Is Hitch actually busty? Never paid much attention to her.

Friendship and fun!

With Isayama drawing who knows.

I will save you!

Can't argue with that

This.

Colossal Edition No.3 pre-ordered.
Sweeeeet.

Same! I suspected that the cover was going to be the Armoured Titan. It's a really cool design.

That art looks so ugly

Haters gonna hate, I like it

The first one still looks best

I agree. It's one of my favourite covers.

I love Armin!

For sure. New rating would be 1>3>2
Eren will probably be on the 4th.

I suspect it will be Eren too. Would be cool if we got the Beast Titan though.

Oh yeah, I forgot Zeke has been around long enough to be a cover feature. He has been on two or three now, right?

That isn't him.

The ocean was a mistake.

I believe so. I think that if they have Zeke on the fourth Colossal cover it will fit the pattern of having antagonists as the featured titan.

Are you blind, of course this is him

Looks more like a blonde haired, green eyed Levi.

>tumblr

remember that time Eren actually gave a shit about his Commander

Erwin who lost an arm leading that charge.
Erwin who rode up to Bert with a missing arm, bleeding and probably in incredible pain just to free Eren.

Wait I don't remember this panel

He felt guilty there. I could say the same thing about Levi, chapters ago, he apologized to Eren and now he is biting him hard.

It's not like anyone has to pretend otherwise anymore.

Erwin became nothing but an obstacle to be removed the moment he stood between Eren and muh ocean.

Ymir is presumed dead.

Levi had full clearance to hit Eren. He tried to take the serum right from his hand.

Come on. We already have that discussion, it doesn't justified the fact that he punched him in the face. Eren cared about the commander but it was Levi who decided to put an end to his life.

Because it was Levi's decision to make. He was given complete authority over the serum. Furthermore his dying uncle was the one who gave it to him.

Eren had to right to do that to his CO.

The serum was given to Levi by his uncle. The commander of the SL gave Levi complete authority to choose who to inject. Hanji, the new commander, also supported Levi's decision. Levi is also Eren's direct superior.

Eren was absolutely in the wrong.

I remember how ungrateful and disrespectful Levi was with Erwin when Farlan and Ysabel died, he even tried to kill him. I don't see any difference.

While I kinda like BRA, I'm glad that they're getting the short end of the stick here, since redeeming/rewarding characters who literally were responsible for genocide doesn't really sit all too well with me out of principle.

I agree.

>Heavy roundworm infection in children can cause nutritional problems resulting in poor growth and poor general well-being.
Threadly reminder Armong got worms.

Not even close.

I only remember Levi suffering from malnutrition.

Is it just coincidence that nobody browses this general any more ever since Arminfags arrived?

Me neither.

So you remember only the random manga or the retarded ova, because in VN manlet reaction to his friends deaths wasn't that retarded.

Armin is shit.

The spinoff is canon. I don't see any difference because Levi was really disrespectful. He wanted to kill Erwin when his friends died even if Erwin wasn't responsible.

>[current year]
>legitimately being blind

He deserved it. Levi is not Eren's mommy to concur with his bullshit behavior. Levi being way too nice told him to back up, twice, and he still tried to take the serum by force. Shadis would've beaten Eren to a pulp the moment he did pic related. He stubbornly disobeyed his superior continuously, while his captain tried to reason with him. But he didn't listen and tried to start a fight.

Eren's expression in this still makes me laugh so much.

Levi didn't pass 4 years of his life training on how to behave as a soldier and was a thug for 25 years, and wanted to kill Erwin in the first place. Eren has no excuse.

>I'm too fucking old for this shit.

This. Eren is supposed to be an actual soldier.

They would make some adorable childrens.

Neither has Levi. Injecting Armin instead of Erwin is as big as an offense.

This would be a fun yet dark spin off!

You motherfucker don't you dare.

Eren was the reason the colossal titan was captured so I understand why he protested. Even so, he didn't want to attack Levi but refused to let the serum go, that is different. Levi could explained things like Hange did but he just punched Eren in the face and that also wasn't right. Neither Erwin nor Hange would do such a thing to their soldiers.

As soon as Eren tugged the serum towards him Levi punched him. He tried to talk to him before that.

Oh come on. Levi decided to join the Scouting legion and with that, he chose to follow orders. He doesn't have justification and I am saying this as a person who likes him very much. Both parts were wrong.

You just want someone to blame and that's pretty childish because Levi made the decision alone at the end.

>Levi could explained things like Hange
Read the chapter again.

He joined undercover with intentions of screwing the military over. Read the VN again.

He only said Erwin was the right choice, he didn't explain things as Hange did and she was able to calm Mikasa. Levi didn't want to deal with such a brat that is Eren but he also wasn't right, punching him wasn't the solution.

>Eren is a piece of shit for not behaving like a true soldier and fighting for Armin!
>Bless Levi! letting his emotions rule his final decision, completely forgetting his duty as a soldier. He didn't do anything wrong!

you fujos are the worst.

Flocke should have killed Armin.

That's because Hange is the soft-spoken mom like figure. Levi hates it when he has to deal with the brats and she's not around because he's not good at it in the slightest.

>You just want someone to blame
Come on say I, insubordination on any military is heavily punished. Eren should be dishonorably discharged of his duties. Your defensiveness won't change that.

In a diplomatic way like Hange did. She said Erwin needed to live for people to not lose the hope but Levi only said because he is the commander and knowing Eren, it was obvious he would protest because he captured Bert and thought it was unjust. As a Levifag, I know this wasn't correct but I can't like someone who do not commit mistakes.

I read it and understand it. Levi lied yeah, he only wanted to kill Erwin and joined the SL for that but he became a soldier when he accepted. Erwin forgot him despite all.

That's not a excuse and hell, Hange isn't a mother, she is a capable and efficient leader to know how to deal with soldiers. Levi is also a squad leader. That's so dumblr.

You don't seem to realize how important Eren is and how much the SL owes him.

Eren owes the SL as well. When the MP wanted to execute him or the SL saving him from BR for example.

SL never needed him as a soldier. Just as experiment folder and hole closer.

Hange gave me the mom vibes this chapter. You wouldn't think someone who flips tables when mad would be this touchy, understanding and caring. Literally a thing only a mom could put off.

>Literally a thing only a mom could put off.
Or simply someone who knows how it feels to lose important friends.

Did they save him just for his position as a soldier? No. They did it because without Eren theyre beyond fucked. Without him, there's nothing. In the end all they did was for their own interests.

I never said Eren was right but Levi also was disrespectful once and didn't do right punching Eren on the face. I know how Levi is and I know how Eren is so it was obvious that they won't agree but Hange is the commander so she will decide if she "punishes" Mikasa and Eren for trying to save Armin or of she punishes Levi for "killing" his commander.

He still owes them as well or he would be dead by now.

>Levi hates it when he has to deal with the brats
Go on believing that. Levi should've kicked his jaw off for being such a piece of shit. It would gorw back anyway, so I don't understand why anyone would complan about a soft well deserved punch.

Why didn't Levi, flocke or anyone for the matter try to reason with Mikasa like that then? Because they lack the nurturing side Hange has. Literally a fucking mom-fugure.

Its the other way around. Hadn't Eren sealed the hole in the wall with that boulder they'd all be dead.

She understand Mikasa's pain of loosing someone she loves. That's being emphatic.

>Arminfags are itt RIGHT NOW defending Eren's obvious insubordination
Disgusting.

Not really. Erwin or Jean for example would have done the same.

She didn't just sympathize. She consoled, reasurred and physically supported Mikasa. That's more than just being empathic.

I totally agree with that. I also think Eren realized that and it will be a problem because he is self-centered and want to do something with his life.

Historia likely did too.

None of them have done anything like that before, so no. You only have your imagination to back that claim.

Indeed.

That is so Dumblr its not even funny.If anything he has warmed up more to his current squad than his previous one.

Levi has done questionable things in past chapters, but I do think he was kinda justified in punching Eren.

What gets me more is that no harm was done at all, and that's not even the worst thing Levi was done to Eren. At least now he deserved it.

No. It's always like this between chapters, it actually stayed busier for longer than usual this time.

And you sound obsessed with this "only a mother-figure could do this" bullshit, because you are desperate for her to be confirmed as female.

Its even worse when you realize fujos like to attack Eren, but completely condem Levi's equally as awful behaviour

I am sorry but that's being empathic and also sensible. I love Hange and how capable she is leading with their team but calling her a mother is so dumblr reasoning. She knows Mikasa is a girl so she sympathises with her and understand her.

Nobody needs that. Only deluded fags think she's otherwise.

She's already a female though, its pretty obvious. The fact she has boobs is enough to understand this. Unless you're a delusional fag that thinks Hange uses padding and is a trans lesbian kek

I still see some retarded Hanjifag constantly posting random panels about how only a girl could have a shitty ass like that.