Not long left now Sup Forums

Not long left now Sup Forums.

I'll miss you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On a scale of 1 - Bonged, how bamboozled am I

the fuck is this shit? sucks for you.

Do you watch tv at all / do youhave iplayer, channel 4 accounts linked to your address

What the actual fuck, bong

Are they forcing you to watch Islamic broadcasts?

>watching tv

The hell is that "tell us why you don't need one"?

use that? I mean, you don't watch TV at all... right? You better not be.

Don't let them take you alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
You're welcome

Tell them to go fuck themselves.

They literally cannot legally enforce that dude. Just tell them you don't have a tv and tell them they can't come into your house. It's that simple.

Don't let the cunts in your house, and tell them to fuck off. Also record them.

this. haven't owned a tv in almost a decade. 99% of it is just visual rot anyways

Top kek

>oy vey if you're literally you get 50% discount, you better hurry up and grab this goy

Just hide all your TVs for a few days, replace them with paintings for a bit.

Enjoy Strangeways faggot

They now count anything that can be used to watch stuff, mobiles/tablets, computers etc.

Just send apology. It will be fine.

Just don't watch tele, I don't.

Jesus, the language they're using is hella authoritarian. That's just a TV license for fuck's sake, they don't have to make you feel like shit.

>our officers visit an adress every 5 seconds. Day. Evening. EVEN WEEKENDS. And if no one answers, they can come back
Jesus fucking christ.

>Be Bong
>Forced to pay for TV he doesn't watch
>Doesn't have guns to fight government tyranny.
Pathetic

Hide your tv at a neighbours house, and re-arrange your furniture so it doesnt look like you usually have a tv.

So why don't you just tell them you don't need one? I got to the enforcement letter stage when I moved and forgot to tell them, immediately completed the "I don't need a TV license" bit on their website and I've never heard from them again.

I get one of these every 2 months. Straight in the bin and they've never even attempted a visit.

www.bbctvlicence.com

i showed my dad this website back in 2010 and he hasnt paid since

just dont respond to them at all, not even to say you dont need one, just dont contact htem

>having to get a licence to watch the telly
>fail the test
>detector van comes around

>and if no one answers, they can come back.

>So why don't you just tell them you don't need one?

On what basis should anyone be compelled or coerced to inform a private company that they are not breaking the law?

top kek ahmed you are getting fucked by glow in the dark tv licence niggers.

Just ring them and tell them you don't need one, it's not hard.

Eat the TV.

You can opt out theres a forum for it; but aslong as you dont have any accounts for watching live brodcasts / have ariels plugged into tvs your fine tell them to fuck off.

but rememver the guy who comes to your door is paid a bonus for catching you out and getting you to pay so he will hound you but just dont budge and tell him to fuck off until he does

sent chills down my spine tbqh

The UK, man, I fokken swear...
There's more liberty in a continental prison.

FFFFFFFUCK. ITS TOO LATE LADS. THEY'RE EARLY. WHAT DO I DO???

living in a dystopia almost looks fun.

The only door knockers we get are Mormons, and I could never be rude to another god fearing Christian*

>literally paying for the BBC

Old larp.

Don't even need to phone them and wait in a queue, it's 5 seconds on the website and they'll never hassle you again.

Or you can do some Magna Carta LARPing and wait for them to get a court order.

Burn the house down. You do have a lighter license don't you?

lad send them a letter saying you're revoking their implied right of access

>if you are caught dowloading BBC programmes on iPlayer
what do Britbongs have against big black cock?

do you have a license for that chese grater, sir?

So, why would you let any such mafia enforcer inside your house? Tell them to fuck off, and go back watching TV.

I hope you have a license for that door, mate.

This is why we need to privatise the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation, literally state propaganda

Think of the larger picture. It's not about the television license, but rather ensuring that your only access to information is through THEM. Why do you think every government is thinking of ways to control the internet?

>On a scale of 1 - Bonged, how bamboozled am I

Double Dildo Butt Bonged m8, take this you may need it to complete your quest.

>10,101 addresses a day

Hmmmm, why the Binary there?

Nothing wrong with a little bit of state propaganda, as long as the state is actually looking out for its people and not for who the fuck knowns whom like it does now.

>if youre blind, you get 50% off

lmao

Fair enough, but the way they're handling this is nothing short of scary to a non-brit.

Shred them into kebab.

and you laugh at swedes. cucks

10101 sounds more intimidating thatn 21.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

The UK needs to go

fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK ITS OVER I FUCKED UP

Answer the door naked with a hard on and say "you're not the Thai ladyboy I ordered".

Most Brits are good goys and just pay up without even thinking, so they have to go the extra mile to threaten those that seek to break ranks.

Well, your life is over now. Better take that grater and an hero.

>and you laugh at swedes
that's accurate
t. laughing @ Göteborg

OP threw ketchup at them

Don’t even say you don’t have a tv. I just told them I’m not answering any questions and to get the fuck off my property

Oh god.. what have you done OP?

I hope he has a condiment license.

He murdered the TV licence inspector man

Do you have a licence to Kill user?

you're dead OP

Don't let them in without a warrant from a majistrate. Be extremely rude. Take photos of them and their vehicle. Write down their name. Insinuate. Imply. No mercy for BBC scum and their enforcers.

Just don't answer the door lmao

This is so pathetic

Wow... imagine the poor folks falling for this

Imagine that a cocksucker shows up at my door and goes 'hello I am a corporate piece of shit working for racist TV channel full of commie trash. I have no executive or legal power and I will now go through your apartment to look for TV device, regardless if you watch our tax sponsored repulsive program'.

The only thing I would ponder is if I have freezer big enough to store the body parts that my dogs didn't manage to eat at once.

Thats how they work, extortion

Kek

save a life

turn in that cheese grater

Top tip:

>Get a door chain

This will not stop someone from kciking the door in, what it does provide is securing your boundary legally, there are isntances whereby someone can enter your hioiuse if you open the door, the chain allows you do do this without them being able to legally enter your property, this applies to the police too if they do not have any rule backing. If you do not have a chain ONLY CONVERSE WITH THESE PEOPLE THROUGH AN OPEN WINDOW.

This. Don't ever forget that these people are not law enforcement officials.

Do you want some help, if you do I'll swim over.

Why did you even open it? Just write "return to sender" and mail that shit back.

Or jsut don;t answer the fucking door.

Better still, watch some old bbc clip on your tv where they can see it through the window.

print this out and reply to them in the mail with it.
>What in the name o' Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll 'ave ye know I be the meanest cutthroat ever to sail the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on cargo vessels, and repelled over 300 invaders. I be trained in hit-and-run pillagin' and be the deadliest with a pistol out o' all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothin' to me but another source o' loot. I'll 'ave yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. Ye think ye can hide behind yer newfangled contraption? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contactin' my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is bein' tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, scurvy knave. The type o' monsoon that'll wipe ye clear off the four corners o' the map. Ye're sharkbait, bucko. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I 'ave an entire swashbucklin' fleet at me beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer limey arse clean off the edge o' the world, ye bilge suckin' dog. If only ye had the foresight to see what devilish wrath yer jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed that last remark. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, ye brazen buffoon. Yar, I'll unleash a torrent o' fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it after walkin' the plank! Dead men tell no tales.

AAAHHH SHIT POLICE HAVE ARRIVED

RETREATING TO SECOND LEVEL

>put chain on
>open door
>tell them to fuck off
>close door
>have some tea and biccies

thanks Texas jr.

> if you're blind and need help reading this notice, or need it in braille, call us
> charging blind people half price for TV license

The absolute state of bongistan

Burn the body. Nobody will miss a TV inspectionman.

best thread in months

>Being this autistic over a media license

It's how the BBC gets the money it needs for its propaganda shows.

I CAN HEAR THEM BREAKING IN

IM HOLDING THE LINE. I WONT LET THEM TAKE ME ALIVE LADS.

BRACE FOR IMPACT.

Just tell them you don't need one because you don't watch leftist propaganda

Put me in the screencap so I can be on reddit

They have no right of entry. Don't let them in and they have to go away.

>coffee pads and beans
A stalwart fortification, sir

I have guns though

>live tv
>BBC programs through official sites/apps

So of you just download everything from the internet then you don't nèed to pay?