WTF is wrong with you Brits?

>Brits are among a growing number of sick tourists travelling to Serbia for sex at 'animal brothels', it has been claimed.

>Online adverts offer animal sex from between 70 and 150 Euros (£60 to £135) with visitors paying an extra 50 Euros (£45) to film themselves, it is claimed.

>The highest number of animal sex tourists come from Germany, Holland, Sweden and Great Britain.

sources: theeagleonline.com.ng/tourists-visit-animal-brothels-for-sex/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sick-brits-travelling-serbia-sex-11360625

WTF is wrong with you guys.

nuke serbia
holy fuck
animal brothels wow

Dear serbs,

If you encounter these people, please kill them and dump their bodies in the sea.

Regards
Britain

The only people that go to these brothels are Germans, Swedes and Brits.

>Animal brothels
Are their women really that awful in Serbia that tourists would rather fuck animals than the exotic women?

>>The highest number of animal sex tourists come from Germany, Holland, Sweden and Great Britain.
When your women prefer to fugg scrawny short Somalis as it's the new trendy thing to do so you resort to travel to the Balkans to fuck animals just like what you accuse the muslims currently invading your country of doing.

>Serbs
>white

It's called "being progressive"

yeah they can die too
but who the fuck runs an animal brothel
nukes now

If the girls in America were as ugly as the ones in Briton I would probably be getting some animal action as well.

Landwhales go to serberia because not even animals here would fuck them, not surprised.

Gut serbs like fish

Didn´t this originate from some fake croatian website somewhere?

Remove guys who give animals then proceed to tourists.

Btw if they wanna go and do that they need to travel more south in albania to have orgys (0 shame)

As much as i love Europe, Europe has truly become degenerate.
Every day we stray further away from God.

It’s not fake it’s real you can read it on serbian news

Roasties BTFO once again

>Germany, Holland, Sweden and Great Britain.
These nordics are mentally ill

And Belgradian subhumans say Novi Sad is degenerate.Lmao you subhumans sell animals to Westeners to live,top fucking kek.

They’re muslims.
>subtext

>City patriotism is an actual thing in Serbia

yeah its just getting worse
those shittier countries have always been pretty messed up though havent they

city patrionism suggest an even bigget national patriotism, retarded swedeposter

What do you think the end game of Balkanization is?We are bringing back Poleis back soon.

To me, there all messed up equally.

What's it with Cisgender Heterosexuals always fucking animals. Jesus Christ, these mentally ill fucks need to be locked up.

are you european?
i have euro lineage but no direct contact

>Germany, Holland, Sweden and Great Britain.
At least 3 of those are muslim countries, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Yes. Same reason why muzzies fuck goats and camels, but put their women into trashbags.

I was born here and so was my mother but my father was born in Serbia. My mother is a Croat-Hungarian she was born in Australia but she grew up in Serbia.

idk maybe your a new fag who just here to shill and your trying to blend in right now. but during the election there was a random thread that was audio of some germany lady flipping out on her son for having a stuffed animal with i guess a flesh light in it and she kept insisting it was against their religion for a man to lay with a animal. she called it a shitty tiger as well then insisted they all get ready to go to tropical island despite the guy being disowned and about to be thrown out of the house

and the guy ddint see the point in pretending everything was ok for the weekend if he was just going to be evicted.

i get thesense from that family time moment that this is something older germans have to deal with and there may even have been day time television suggestions on how to handle your deviant children which may even include disowning them

You could probably start a 400 post Balkan shitstorm in this thread by saying Cevapi was an Albanian creation or somethin.

ahh thats why you were defending nuking serbia kek

yeah my mums white and my dad is hungarian/slovenian

i would like to see the countries where my grandparents grew up
im pretty sure they both fled at some point though

No joke, Budapest is a great city, probably one of the nicest cities in Europe but the rest of Hungry is meh, its mostly flat farming land, i was their 3 years ago.
I have never been to Slovenia but they say its a nice place to visit, its one of the more better off countries in the Balkans.
Its nice visiting places were your roots lie.

nothing wrong with dog whores

We shouldn't stopped with just 2,000lb JDAM in 1999

the fact that serbioids even have animal brothels is all anyone ever needed to know about serbistan

yeah it seems those places would be a better visit than my white lineage
fuck going to england thse days
ill make sure to see budapest within the next few years and id like to go to slovenia too
cant wait just need to save up
my friend is albanian(not a madman) he goes back there often

Its a great experience.

Dat ass tho

The welsh are a curious folk OP.

the fact that Germans even go to these animal brothels is all anyone ever needed to know about germanistan and the German people.

thanks for the chat mate
always good to have a meaningful conversation here

Thanks mate, It was a pleasure.

You can bant better than that.

>all countries listed have high influx of Muslims
>dog fucking is new trend
Really makes you think.

To be honest, Im not really good at bantering, as you can see.
But at least i tried.
To be honest i have nothing against German people, you have a cool history and culture, its a shame that alot of Germans dont appreciate their history or practice there culture no more. Your language is really ugly though.

The westerner fucks dogs as he accuses you of bestiality

We need to institute the moral police in Europe. Fucking Christ..

Hang on. Serboniggers are running animal brothels and we're the bad guys?

The american is right its probably Muslim immigrants that live in these western countries that come to Serbia to pay for animal sex.

I live in Belgrade and I haven't heard about this
We will dump them in the river but a quick reminder that WE DONT HAVE A SEA

There both bad i guess.

Salty serbs. Albania not mentioned once in this matter.

Go fuck your dogs hahahha

Wut? This is probably a tourist thing, i never heard of this

But at lest Serbs aren't having intercourse with animals, there exploiting the perversion of their customers to make a profit.
But that does not excuse the existence of animal brothels,
In short the Serbs that own the brothels are bad but the Brits having intercourse with animals are worse.

Its probably all bullshit. More lies on the internet

who says they're not? they're just not willing to pay for it, hence why they get rich Europeans.

>animal brothels

And people say another world war would be a bad thing

cause serbs dont have money to fuck dogs, they would bang strays not these high class bitches

Spent 8 years in Serbia, traveled to every single corner of the country and I've never heard of this shit. Must be some elaborate as fuck prank.
Though if it's real, it's fucking hilarious. Let some Brit fuck your pig twice and you've made a month's pay? Fuck it, why not.

>loli leads to pedos

>realistic poni pics and furry stuff leads to beastiality

Who would like this?

Tbh didn't take to long to find on /trash/ lads.

The average Serb would never have intercourse with animal, but there are sick people in every country, so who knows. Its probably Muslim Brits that are paying for this kind of sick stuff.
Now a days when somebody declares himself a Brit, swede or German you dont know if there Muslims or not unless you see person to person.

So if you havent heard of it its fake news? Fucking montenigger. That Story is the serbianspirit all the way. Fucking your dogs bwahahahhahahaha.

Netherlands, YESS!!!!!
I'm not suprised tbqh

Have you seen the state of British women, mate?

Its All the Muslim fault: The Post.

Taking the easy way out eh?

an animal will always be more attractive than a brit female

You previously declared a other Serb to be salty but actual your just Salty yourself.
Your probably part of some diaspora, like a turk or Albanian, it would explain your saltiness over Serbs.

That is Benny Hill tier comedy. Brit Muslims going to Serbia to have sex with pigs.

Of course serbs fucked the dogs first. They opened this shit and when they realized there is a demand they upped the prices. But still.

Serbs claim theyre white. If they are i dont want to be white anymore.

You're one to talk with those notorious German sex farms where they rape horses and pigs out in the countryside

>Fucking your dogs bwahahahhahahaha.
From the story, it's you coming and fucking our livestock because your wife is too busy being railroaded by Jerome and Mehmet, Hans bin Al Awad.

Are triggered because your Muslim yourself?

So what? Even if i WOULD be. The dog brothels are still in serbia. Run by serbs. And used by serbs.

STOP FUCKING OUR DOGS YOU YELLOW TEETH CUNTS

Fake news.

Who knows?

it's albozerg diaspora
but who would have thought so

>i dont want to be white anymore
Implying you ever been achmed

Muslim Diaspora with a German flag. Who would have thought?

rejoin with montenegro

The problem with Britain is all the good genetic stock left for the colonies LONG LONG AGO. It's just an in-breeding cesspool of originally deficient genetics since like, 200 years ago.

Nice meme, Im saving this.

>i dont want to be white anymore
>albanians
>white
toppest of the keks

ahh shit I thought that was a dwarf at first. But its a dog, fucking let down. trash this shit thread

Im white Igor.

that's fake.
These picture is from a facebbok page of americans making weird shit with their dogs.

You really fall for every single clickbait.

"Help me, i'm in denial that my country is infamous for bestiality farms"

>Brits

They mean pakis

>Brits open borders to muslims
>Brits give "refugees" free homes, money and transportation
>tiring of raping white woman and children, immigrants use Brits' resources to book trips to go fuck goats and dogs

wheres the time stamp?

>The capital Belgrade is said to be a hotspot for 'zoophiles' who enjoy sex with animals such as goats, sheep, donkeys, dogs, cats, geese and cows.

hahahahahaha, this can't be fucking real

>The highest number of animal sex tourists come from Germany, Holland, Sweden and Great Britain, Bihal's group claims.

>Sweden

JUST

Fake news. Maybe some serbs Outsourced their bestiality fetish. Not saying serbs arent good Business man. But its their Business thats weird.

>that awful body hair
still not white blerim

lol forgot text
>paying to rape animals
Why not just "borrow" your neighbor's dog?

I've got an entire Kebab removal folder dedicated to Albos and Turks.
Thanks for all the Straya memes over the years, feels good to give back.