WSJD - The Promised Neverland

I heard WSJD-kun has a japanese cold while living in America, so I'm here to provide the last chapter of TPN in Viz's Jump. Fuck Niggastream.

Thank you!

Appreciate it.

Thank you. Vizanon get well soon!

Spooky.

O hey there mama

HI MOM

>kids are shipped out for meat depending in the lowest scores and kept until 12 at max based on how high they score
Fucking called this

I really hope they serialize this. It's good stuff.

Give this girl an oscar

>when you forgot the sandwich on the grill

Having actually competent main characters is a good change of pace

These two are great, but I'm predicting a Norman death/all the kids dying. Only Emma and Ray will live

>The girl falls down
I hate this cliche

This is the first twist, I didn't expect. Also Bleach ended, so Viz may pick one of the three new series up in the future.

Is this the first time we hear moma's thoughts ?

>she was checking her pulse
Didn't even catch that, the absolute madwoman

Mom is on top of her game.

that was a bad move, it lessens the tension.

I reckon a handful will die but also several will escape, the brown kid that asked Norman for help with the clock and the girl with glasses will escape I bet. I can 100% guarantee some of the little kids won't believe Emma and Norman and rat them out to Mama instead of escaping resulting in their own deaths.

oh shit

I don't like monster design.

Without a doubt. And I'm sure mom is on the menu if any product escapes.

Oh nice twist

I kinda hope Viz can actually pick series up now since Bleach and Nisekoi ended
Black Clover is total bullshit

I think the author is gonna show a lot of her, if she is fighting for her life as well she doesn't need to stay mysterious

Thanks, user. Is there any chance you can post Boku no Hero?

>I kinda hope Viz can actually pick series up now since Bleach and Nisekoi ended

Yea I think it is gonna be "new series" plus Haikyuu

>emma's pulse was relatively normal
Fucking how

>touching her face while talking

I think it's interesting to see what she's planning and how she uses her kind persona to gather informations. But you're right that it lessens the tension a bit to know to which point she suspects the MCs.

I think user's surprised that her pulse was "relatively normal" considering the shocked expressions she had all along.

I dunno. They talk as if they were professional detectives. The typical innocence of a child that age is practically nonexistent.

I would agree if not for the twist at the end of the chapter.

Boku no Hero is shit.

said no one ever

Especially such naive ones with an odd upbringing

I agree with that user. It is a really bad manga

Mom will get a flashback before she dies.

Come on,I like BnHA but you can't be this blind, it's criticised here frequently.

>Boku
It is pretty bad, not black clover bad but still boring as fuck

Will you dump Love Rush?

Thank you for the chapter senpai, I'd kiss you.

>I'd kiss you
You can kiss me user

I'm really liking Neverland, I hope it doesn't get axed.

I'll be your cute anime girl.

Love Rush is getting a pretty middling reception so it has cushion.

Ohh shit.

I can't believe I got hooked up so fast, much thanks for the dump.

Takuan, Love Rush, probably Red Sprite, Toriko is ending soonish, Gintama is ending early next year. Yeah, it has good cushion for now.

I'm finding the story a little cold.
Lack charisma, drama.
For now it is like an investigative game in which the characters are just talking devices. Being geniuses was not a good idea.

Homo love is pure.

Norman acts a bit too cold, but I think Emma is pretty sympathetic. Her scene with Mama this week was pretty well executed.

Yes, she's kind of cute. I just think it's going too fast. In a chapter they were happy with Mama and the next chapter were already plotting against her. I have the impression that the story will focus more on surprises and twists.

It creates more tension if the author showcases her more than just a bad woman.

I'm curious about Ray's role. He knows that Emma and Norman were the ones to bring the bunny doll that night so that could be a bit dangerous for them to not tell him what happened.

Norman is a walking death flag. He won't survive the escape.

He's the keikaku doori guy. Last chapter where he reassures Emma that everyone will escape, he seemed cold and as if he was plotting something, he probably realises that it's impossible for everyone to escape and the that the younger kids are gonna be a hindrance in escaping. I wouldn't put it past him to use the little kids to bait Mama and sacrifice them so he, Emma, Ray and any other no cannon-fodder can escape.

I didn't see that coming

holy shit, this series is going places

Its been two years. I guess its time for you guys to start hating on it now.

I don't completely hate it, but it's gotten shit for a while now, and it really deserves it. It started out good, but most the arcs since the early ones have been boring and just feel like padding now that Hori knows he can get away with keeping it going as long as he wants because he has a hit on his hands, and Bakugo is a complete little shit who keeps getting justified in his actions at every turn.

how can someone have such shit taste

you clearly don't read the manga

I feel like mom would be a perfect fit to be voiced by Yuu Kobayashi

Please god let Viz pick this up

They probably will, it's the kind of manga they want to push.

Well I wanted to pick up Kimetsu no Yaiba and that didn't happen

I really like this artstyle.

Mama's face there made me think of an Urasawa page.

>She's completely impregnable!
I'd impregnate her, if you know what I mean.

surprised it took this long

Three consecutively good chapters. First Jump series in a while where I'm actually anticipating the next chapter.

If the quality stays this way, I hope this series lasts years.

Oh, Norman...

I am really liking this series. Please don't axe it Jump.

I don't know what you mean. Please explain further.

That's pretty cool. Thanks for the dump.

>MOM IS NOT HUMAN

So, they aren't either.

Plenty of cracks there. She knows, now.

>Ray knows about the demons