Whats some essential Sup Forums literature?

Whats some essential Sup Forums literature?
Pic related, my library

Other urls found in this thread:

conatusnews.com/book-review-strange-death-europe-douglas-murray/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Industrial Society And Its Future

Meme magic secrets revealed by Baked Alaska is pretty much all you need.

is that what he used to get the mace out of his eyes? meme magic is milky yumyum

Jerome Corsi, depends which books

why do you have books in english instead of Bulgarian?

OP loves his Halo

also trips ;)

Louis L'amour

>library
>13 trash books
>""""irrational"""" atheist
>mostly halo and wrestling games

gtfo brainlet

Pic related. A tale of an escape from degeneracy.

Another Jew slide picture that gets posted 20+ times per day. Lauren Southern and Xbox games?!?? You aren't red pilled you normie faggot! Is that what you wanted?

A lonely escape may I add.

This

Why do you have two copies of baboon thought processes?

Because a Jew set that picture of specifically to anger nu pol tards.

currently reading my way through this. i can feel the redpill coursing through my veins

>lauren southern's 80 page pamphlet
>shitting wrestling and halo games

>nu-Sup Forums trash
Well at least you read something, shame it's cashgrab writing without any substance. Now go read some political theory for grown-ups:
>Julius Evola
>Sir Oswald Mosley
>Adolf Hitler
>Benito Mussolini
>George Lincoln Rockwell
>Carl Schmitt
>Henry Ford
>Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
>Oswald Spengler

Der Untergang for sure.

fellow magapede, i see

Such a renegade

Get yourself some proper books instead of that e-celeb shit.

Reall?
>Bonobo brainframe
This list is trash. Only Nietzsche is worth reading

Your books are shit, pal

Dat is een kickass lijst

OP go for Meditations of Marcus Aurelius, also if you want to really go deep Dostoyevsky is your boi. Also to truly understand the horros of collectivism and degeneracy some nice dystopian fiction like Brave New World and We by Yevgeny Zamyatin is good for what ailes you.

Also the Fountainhead if you want to better understand Emperor Molyneux.

>Now go read some political theory for grown-ups:
t. Fascist who only reads his own pleb ideology.

Most of them are losers who lost.

Man I really hope this is one of those sjw false flags. Cernovitch? Vox day? Are there really that many generic magapedes on Sup Forums these days? I guess Sup Forums really has changed unrecognizably over these past two years

Half of it are meme books the other half is shit which Sup Forumstards actually believe is good. Also Sprach Zarathustra is fucking garbage, it's the epitome of Nietzsches failed abilities as a fiction writer. The only thing good that emanated from that book was Strauss' symphony.

Also, if anyone genuinely believe 1984 is redpilled, then you're most likely a spineless pushover. Good entertainment, shitty allegory which is typical for Orwells writing.

marvelous

on a real note though, I've just started with the first book in this series

you post this shit thread twice a day go find some friends asswipe

What has Mosley written?

I will kick your ass in halo faggot

>

> The Turner Diaries
Fucking LOL
Rambling incoherent nutjob genocidal fantasy work.

t. Marxist

shariablue js the house i see

Mosley is excused though, because England has a cultural history of being loosers.

> gamestop
> bulgaria
stop stealing pics from other people fag

Becтник ДHEC ;^)

Nah dude, im not a member of the marxcult. But lets be honest, if you want to understand your enemies, you have to read marx, saul alinsky, chomsky etc.

youre a fucking liar, this was posted like 4 times during the election

Cry some more blue-pill. Not our fault you only occupy yourself with childrens literature and obscurantist neckbeard pamphlets.

Two world wars and an empire bitch

This picture has been posted so often... you're even too lazy to re-name it... and still there are retards that can't recognize it... hmpf

I agree. If that was truly his photo there woudl've been at least a single book in Bulgarian.
Also, there's no way Lauren Southern and Ann Coulter would be selling in Bulgaria. And I know Bulgarians far too well as to know that a Bulgarian wouldn't ever pay to have a book shipped from abroads.
t. Хeликoн employee

want to read this next

Have read em, would certainly not recommend them as redpills.

t. /r/the_donald is in the house
Get your pleb shit out of here, Sup Forums is a board where the cult of the individual is not appreciated

You guys lost part of your capital city to a bunch of hippies

>bookshelf of vapid propaganda

I expected nothing more.

>Saved by commies in WWl
>Saved by commies in WWll
>Destroyed by refugees and self-implossion in current day

Fuck.
No.
Gtfo kebab

... fuck

I didn't know people was actually aware of that.

I think reading alinsky is a eyeopener to many people, because after reading they come to realize the strategies and tactics leftists use to push for societal change. Its similar to reading kevin macdonalds culture of critique and realizing how jews are pushing jewish ethnocentric policies under the guise of globalism, human rights, religious freedom etc.

>only buying books that the cover tells you will confirm your beliefs

Pol is finished. It hasn't been the same since 2016, and just gets worse by the day. Stick a fork in it.

Your library is incredibly small in comparison to your collection of video games. Get on changing that

IT'S NOT REAL YOU FUCKING MORON

Ernst Junger - Storm of Steel

IT'S NOT REAL YOU FUCKING MORON

>evola is redpilled
>nasr and shuon arent
your brain is malfunctioning user

>the absolute state of Sup Forumseddit

Alright. You're right. Sorry for being a sperge.

Are all the people responding to op really so stupid they can't recognize bait, or are they all shills as well??

reposting shitposts is a toxic action, you shit weasel

at least threads like this get people talking about books, somewhat.

90% in this thread called your bluff you refugee

Alinsky is worth reading not only for understanding the SJWs but for using against them.

Pic related is my recommendation for the day, don't see it on too many lists but it is an excellent examination of degeneracy toppling various empires and the flow of power from one "great civilization" to the next etc. Read this.

I hope this isn't your entire "library"
Also, this

The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam
by Douglas Murray

conatusnews.com/book-review-strange-death-europe-douglas-murray/

Throws acid in face*

>nine (9) WWE games

Everytime this gets posted, some fags believe its Ops shelf

pic related is good

This series ruined my life. I was a normal kid before buying this book and embarking on a journey down escapist fantasy.

I'm reading thus spoke zarathustra.
For all those who are redpilled and its eating away at you. I highly recommend.

English is the best.

Here you go OP.
Save these for future reference.

But really it's probably easier/cheaper to buy it in English.

There's nothing cringier than someone posting a book collection to appear intellectual. Especially such a limited and cliché collection.

Run nigga run the paddys gonna getcha'

>no mishima
into the trash
there is nothing cringier than a newfag

i love that shot god..

My nigga

Machiavelli is a personal fav. Nietzche is important. Marx is important too. Orwell, Bradbury, and Huxley have some important works. Ayn Rand has some decent stuff. Next on my list is the federalist papers. Mein Kamph is a neccesity for any polack. I just finished "Not a day care" by Dr Everett Piper. Another really cool and currently culturally relevant book is "Demagoguery and Democracy" by Patricia Miller

lol, do you seriously think these books are popular enough to get a Bulgarian translation?

Agreed. The site really has gone downhill recently and that's something

>gook who offd himself

lloooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Theres nothing redpilled here!

Jesus FUCKING christ

Is the way of men actually worth reading? Used copy has been sitting in my amazon cart for well over a month, but I xant decide if I should pull the trigger or if it would be a waste of money.

yea please leave
>of'd himself
he wrote the best books of the 20th century and then commited ritual suicide which he planned for a year

>Someone in the world owns that "library" unironically

Think about it for a second

Heres my book shelf im 22

Best books is objectively and subjectively wrong
Anyway his work doesnt fit on the list I posted earlier

The author of way of man, Jack Donovan, which is on the list, is a huge Mishima fan though