Are somalis the niggers of niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had the privilege of being sent to a muslim school here in Toronto full of somalis. Literal baboons

Yes. Pic related; 70% of Somalis in the Netherlands are on welfare.

>I had the privilege of being sent to a muslim school here in Toronto full of somalis. Literal baboons
Privilege ? I Can't think of anything worse !

wtf why they do always have those big fucking lips and curly hair they look fucking weird.

take note i've never seen a negro in real life and i don't want to

i've never heard anything good about somalis. even from other africans, they say that somalis have absolutely no soul or integrity whatsoever. they will literally look at you in the eyes while they take something from you and say "it's mine" and they think that doing that will make a difference or make you give it to them.

they don't understand basic concepts like property, ownership, etc. they were dressed by western colonialists and taught how to build basic structures, etc, but on the whole, the country is uninhabitable by any civili\zed peoples and that is for no other reason than the fact that it's filled with somalis

because black people have monkey genes. They are born from normal people having sex with monkeys

Most of so called somalis refugees in minnesota are actually Bantu.
My maid looks much different.

Is that mkbhd ? First from the right.

Keerist. At least somalis look like fucking niggers so you have a warning of what's to come. With the goddamned Irish, you can't tell til the start running their mouths and drinking. Out of all the niggers, they are the niggest.

>Bantu
Somalishit detected.

Keked

fake poles should be over 90%

No, they are the niggers of sandniggers. Actual full niggers are more bestial.

They always look inbred as shit. Those niggers challenge the easy idea that more non-nigger blood will deniggerify, because by that logic they should be less nigger than bantus and West Africans. Yet they are the niggest of niggers.

Only thing good about somalis ive noticed they have more hatred for their fellow skinnies.

They have their own word for nigger.

If you wanna piss off somalians you gesture your hands over your ribs and say "ratcha ratcha" then drum your belly and say "boom boom boom".
It drives them crazy.

One of my best friends is Somalian, and he's a pretty respectable guy.

Why can't we just kill these niggers and be done with it?

My upstairs neighbor is from Congo - he's the niggest. He regularly beats his coal burners, has 2 kids with 2 bitches he never sees, pretends to be 20 (he's 28) so he can fuck 16 year olds + they're so young and dumb they're almost dumber than him.

He throws his trash out the window, screams like a monkey all day jumping around... but landlord won't throw him out because of "muh racism"

I sincerely hope he'll kill one of those bitches so I can get rid him

What does it mean?

Gets my vote

You'll fit right in

American blacks are the niggers of niggers

cuck

he's being ironic you fucking sperg

Those immigrants are good for the econom-

>Germany

Irony: The Shitpost

rofl

I envy you

Somalians and the Irish (Republic of Ireland, not the north) are the ugliest races on earth.

What flag is that?
Somebody plz answer

>mobilefag can't mouse hover

I am a Greek

They are all over alberta smelly dumb gross spit when they talk ugly drug dealing diseased apes. Fucking brutal that any of them are here. Like what the fuck. They dont work either.

Watch animal planet, it's how monkeys communicate.

i can ! a school full of sjw's and feminists !11

It means you're a whore

yia sou megale. kolo maupoi einai pantou edw. den mporoumai na kanoumai tipota.

Atleast I live in my own apartment - you're being cucked by your parents all day every day, Sören.

dat is niet zaligmakend, vriend.

These people are making it realy hard to not turn racist when you live in Oslo.

They are quite small group of immigrants, but take up huge space wandering the street unemployed and random crime.

I barely notice the other groups, as they act somewhat nice and work.

thats malaysia you uneducated fuck

There is no difference between nigger tribes worth discussing, they all need to perish.

Well, Greece is the first EU country which they enter and nobody wants to help Greece on that.

But subhumans are still treated as subhumans in Greece.

They’re the Jews of the niggers

And above you a violent nigger that fucks young German teens.

I own a house 5 minutes away from the Aegean and live with my parents who cook and clean for me every day.
I will live like that until I find a woman to marry which won't be difficult since I look better than other people.

everyone always posts this fake article...

I find, in the states, that Greeks are one of the few blunt truth speakers about other races.

My mother came to the US as a naive liberal med student willing to give everyone a chance.

Now she speaks the truth about every race. I've never seen a group of people more honest about their redpilling

even in greece. they have no problem talking out open about how much they dislike brown people and jews.

don't even get me started on albanians, turks and gypsies

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

your women are trash

> posting about your wealth and status on the internet

is it the time where we post bank statements and swiss posters blow you poor faggots the fuck away ?

Is that Jaden Smith on the second from right?

kek i'm saving this. got any more?

What the fuck are you talking about? have you even seen an Irish person irl before?

Somalis are the niggers of niggers.

swiss are subhumans
the most important thing in life is family

I’m starting to think the whites in South Africa are responsible for sending blacks to Europe... does soros have any South Africa connections?

both Greek capitals (sjw centers of each country)

Historywise you might expect not, but seeing them day to day, it seems they may be just that.

I would be in total agreement with this if not for Ayyan Hirsi Ali who is based.

>If you wanna piss off somalians you gesture your hands over your ribs and say "ratcha ratcha" then drum your belly and say "boom boom boom".
wtf

Yeah, even amongst nogs, somalis are a special breed of god awful

based mother after seeing this chart right now

Wtf I love Ireland and Italy now

i think the somalis are the slavs of niggers a lot of their problem cant be helped. i would say african americans are truly the niggers of niggers.

>If you wanna piss off somalians you gesture your hands over your ribs and say "ratcha ratcha" then drum your belly and say "boom boom boom".
>It drives them crazy.
nah im good

They are objectively subhuman. They are a constant drain on resources providing only mindless violence in return. They've been in the UK since the 90s without making any progress at all whatsoever. Exterminate them all.

Muslim-African rape ape

>Race-mixing creates beautiful peop...

The Irish couldn't divorce until the mid 90s.

God Anglo women are so disgusting

>poland
lmao

you drink less than germans and czechs

maybe more vodka but less beer

Atleast the whites work more

Heb je een bron voor dit grafiek?

Wtf is wrong with you

Holy shit that crazy because out of 35-40 million African Americans about 26-30 million of them are on welfare. So it's about the same in the us.

I used to think that Somalis were terrible people because they came from a warzone.

I then realised that their country is a warzone because it is full of Somalis

Lmao

Big if true

Can't wait for all the Eastern Europeans to leave London so gangs of these guys once again feel safe to commit strongarm robbery on amy white they see. It will be excellent.

Lmao Belgium

Digits confirm

young blacks have around the same employment rate as whites

Honestly if I was surrounded by those people I'd pick up a gun and start shooting.

got a source for this?

Somalis are a product of incest, islam and communism. They never stood a chance.
They have to go back

Theyre an unique kind of disgusting. Theyre ugly and refuse to learn local languages. They keep talking in their moop da doo language and dont intergrate.

London Somalis always saying "WALLAH BRUDDA" and chewing that nasty tobacco shit.

le 57% face...
We need to work together, man!

That area of Africa has periodic famine. Maybe that evolved top tier GIBS ME DAT mentality

You are part of the problem. Fire your maid and hire a white woman. If you can't afford it, then clean your own toilet.

>clean your own toilet

We're meant to be having a referendum in 2018/2019 to liberalise it further unfortunately.

Whats livign on an island like? Is it white?

It's just a simple poll.
See how you can play with words?

I think this is more interesting for you.
equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf