10 UNDEBATABLE FACTS

1 FACT: In a nuclear exchange with the US, NK wins
2 FACT: One nuclear EMP detonation over the US would kill 90% of all americans within a year
3 FACT: The US military is weak, constant failures, deaths, shipwrecks
4 FACT: US superiority is a myth, nothing more
5 FACT: NK has little to lose, 20 million ppl, small poor country. US has 330 million to lose.
6 FACT: The United States navy has just lost its top commanders to a massive operational failure
7 FACT: The United States is a warmongering, hated country that is reigned by shadowy satanic forces.
8 FACT: Russia has more nukes than the US
9 FACT: Russia will help China when the time comes.
10 FACT: The US military personell has no morale, no fighting spirit. The second that you lose, they will all run

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/congress-warned-north-korean-emp-attack-would-kill-90-of-all-americans/article/2637349
twitter.com/AnonBabble

11 FACT: Pee is stored in the balls

I'll bite

1: No
2: No
3: Bad apples don't spoil the bunch
4: They aren't flawless, still the strongest.
5: True
6: I guess
7: Pretty much
8: True
9: They'll help them only if they stand to personally benefit on the political stage
10: On the contrary, it's highly militant as of late

the first mad american has appeared to defend his shitty developing country. He used *squeal*. It was not effective!

>2 FACT: One nuclear EMP detonation over the US would kill 90% of all americans within a year
Wrong. The EMP detonation would kill no one who doesn't have a pacemaker. During the following year the rural and suburban retard master race would crush the urbanite.

> redditor thinks his opinion has value

i used to actually get mad at idiots like that

oh sweaty, ur so WRONG: washingtonexaminer.com/congress-warned-north-korean-emp-attack-would-kill-90-of-all-americans/article/2637349

Same, i don't stand to lose anything by being wrong though, i just bite for fun, have fun trolling the amerikaner austriafag

>leading to the death within a year of up to 90 percent of all Americans
>leading to the death
The ultimate cause of death will be rural and suburban retard, not gook bomb.

ya ill bite too. You should educate your self with the size of H bomb NK has right now.. They would need to detonate dozens around our country to knock out our power. Unless they somehow have some 100Megaton bomb, otherwise their little 300KT bombs are nothing/

Shut up Australia

You gotta go back to red dit, and you have to maybe be 13 before posting again, I have contacted your local authorities, they have a van of peace round your house soon, ahmed

2 is real. One nuke EMP (or a bad solar flare in the wrong place at the wrong time) can utterly destroy a nation's infrastructure and no one has bothered to harden their grid against such effects.

> 1. nice try fag
> 2. never going to happen
> 3. LMAO
> 4. us superiority is a myth, i guess our defense budget is a myth to
> 5. nk regime has everything to lose, its people have everything to gain
> 6. our navy will do just fine, we will have someone with equal credentials in power soon enough
> 7. the average citizen knows we are hated, and it couldn't effect our lives in the slightest we don't need you or your approval
> 8. russia's economy can't afford war and therefore won't contribute to one unless forced
> 9. russia WON'T help china this i can promise you when push comes to shove they will push for peace talks just watch
> 10. our people and military are incredibly patriotic, the left sperging is a minority of retards morale couldn't be higher literally fake news.

you didnt bite anything you idiotic full retard, saying "no" is not biting

>> 4. us superiority is a myth, i guess our defense budget is a myth to

paying 50k for a toilet doesnt make you strong, it just means that ur barely india-tier

bait-kun please.

Get a different proxy you cockmongler

dat gatekeeping, go suck it up faggot

11 Fact:
Limited Nuclear Exchange in the modern era is a MYTH to help you sleep better.
12 Fact: When "it happens" it happens everywhere "remember we are warmongering".
13 Fact: You assume America if crippled wouldn't even the playing field.
14 Fact: Reddit is calling, they want you to go home.
15 Fact: Austria fag thinking he's the official inside strategist of all governments on earth.

Yawn..

>nuclear emp
>nuclear
>emp
Do you even know how energy works?

t. retarded yuropoor getting deep dicked by africans

11. Niggers are violent